|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||IMPACT OF AUDIOVISUAL AIDS IN TEACHING HOME ECONOMICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|2.||ASSESSMENT OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT SKILLS AMONG PRIVATE SCHOOL OWNERS IN IFAKO IJAYE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE|
|3.||INVESTIGATE THE EFFECTS OF GEOGRAPHY FIELD-TRIP TEACHING STRATEGY ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCES OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL GEOGRAPHY STUDENTS|
|4.||COMPREHENSIVE DESIGN PROPOSAL AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE FOR THE ACADEMIC LIBRARY|
|5.||THE CHALLENGES OF MEDIA SPONSORSHIP ON SPORTS DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|6.||AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF COMPUTERS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF BUSINESS STUDIES IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN KAJOLA LOCAL GOVERNMENT, OYO STATE|
|7.||CHILD LABOUR, CHILD EDUCATION, AND POVERTY: A CASE STUDY OF CHILDREN ON THE STREET IN NIGERIA|
|8.||EFFECT OF AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL RESOURCES ON STUDENT’S PERFORMANCE ON SCIENCE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|9.||PRINCIPALS’ ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS STRATEGIES FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF QUALITY ASSURANCE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|10.||THE ROLE OF THE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY IN ACHEIVING QUALITY EDUCATION IN GHANA|
|11.||EVALUATION OF DISCIPLINARY PROCESS AND IMPLICATION FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION|
|12.||PLIGHT OF EDUCATION AND STATUS OF TEACHERS IN NIGERIA ISSUES AND CHALLENGES.|
|13.||ROLE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|14.||EVALUATION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF EDUCATIONAL MANPOWER|
|15.||ICT AND ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF PRIVATE PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS.|
|16.||THE INFLUENCE OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF PUPILS IN PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|17.||ASSESSMENT OF BANKING HABITS OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS IN NIGERIA|
|18.||CONFLICT RESOLUTION STRATEGIES IN NON-GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|19.||EXTENT OF THE USE OF AUDIOVISUAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF MATHEMATICS|
|20.||THE ROLE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|21.||IMPACT OF TEACHERS WORK INCENTIVES AND INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF BUSINESS EDUCATION STUDENTS IN YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY|
|22.||DOMESTIC OUTCOMES OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMIC DIPLOMACY 1999-2007|
|23.||FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH STREET HAWKING AMONG CHILDREN OF SCHOOL AGE|
|24.||EVALUATION OF TEACHING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN GOMBE SOUTH EDUCATION ZONE, NIGERIA.|
|25.||EFFECT OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS AND SCHOOL FACILITIES ON STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE|
|26.||EFFECT OF INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SOCIAL STUDIES STUDENTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|27.||EFFECT OF CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT ON STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENT|
|28.||INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY AS CORRELATE OF ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH-WEST, NIGERIA.|
|29.||SCHOOL TYPE AND STUDENTS ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE STUDY OF SOCIAL STUDIES|
|30.||CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF STREET HAWKING AMONG TEENAGE GIRLS|
|31.||A SURVEY OF THE IMPACT OF WOMEN’S EDUCATIONAL STATUS ON CHILDREN UPBRINGING|
|32.||INFLUENCE OF NIGERIAN HOME VIDEO FILMS ON THE MORAL BEHAVIOUR ON SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|33.||TEACHERS ATTITUDE AND STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL BIOLOGY|
|34.||ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCE ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN COMMERCE|
|35.||SCHOOL VARIABLES AND TEACHERS’ UTILIZATION OF ICT TEACHING BIOLOGY IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|36.||THE EFFECT OF TEACHING METHODS (LECTURE AND PRACTICAL), GENDER, AND ABILITY LEVEL ON STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE WHEN TAUGHT VOLUMETRIC ANALYSIS|
|37.||THE IMPACT OF STUDENTS INDUSTRIAL WORK EXPERIENCE SCHEME|
|38.||EFFECT OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF PHYSICS STUDENTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|39.||EFFECT OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS USED BY TEACHERS IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING SOCIAL STUDIES AND STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|40.||USE OF PLAY MATERIALS AND EFFECTIVE TEACHING OF NUMBERS IN PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|41.||AN INTERNSHIP REPORT AT AKWA IBOM WATER COMPANY LIMITED|
|42.||FAMILY BACKGROUND AND PUPIL’S ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|43.||SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AMONG COUPLES|
|44.||TEACHER’S ATTITUDE AND ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN BIOLOGY|
|45.||Effects of Cognitive Restructuring and Solution Focused Brief Counseling Techniques on Self-Concept of Secondary School Underachievers in Ilorin Metropolis, Nigeria|
|46.||FAMILY BACKGROUND AND PUPIL’S ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|47.||FACTORS THAT IMPEDE READING COMPETENCES OF JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|48.||QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES OF TEACHERS AS FACTORS IN STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENTS IN BASIC SCIENCE.|
|49.||CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT AS A CORRELATE OF STUDENT ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SCHOOL OF EDUCATION|
|50.||CONSTRAINTS TO DEVELOPMENT OF SPORTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Free Project Topics, Research Materials and Project Topics Ideas