|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|551.||CAUSES AND CONSEQUENCES OF CHILD TRAFFICKING AS EXPRESSED BY MARRIED, ADULTS IN SHAKI WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, OYO STATE.|
|552.||INFLUENCE OF FAMILY BACKGROUND ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ILORIN SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA KWARA STATE, NIGERIA.|
|553.||HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT AND TEACHERS PRODUCTIVITY IN OKE ERO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS, KWARA STATE|
|554.||THE INFLUENCE OF EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE STRATEGIES ON STUDENT ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SENIOR PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS ILORIN WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT.|
|555.||AN EMPIRICAL SURVEY OF TEACHERS ACCESS TO AND THE USE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHING GEOGRAPHY IN NIGERIA SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|556.||INTERNAL SUPERVISION AND TEACHER’S EFFECTIVENESS IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOL BIDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, NIGER STATE|
|557.||SOCIAL MEDIA UTILIZATION AND STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF ALIMOSHO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, LAGOS STATE).|
|558.||A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN AKINYELE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, OYO STATE|
|559.||AN ASSESSMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ENROLMENT OF ISLAMIC STUDIES IN SSC EXAMINATIONS IN ABEOKUTA FROM 2012-2016|
|560.||DETERMINANTS OF DRUG USAGE AMONG FEMALES AS PERCEIVED BY SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS (A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA).|
|561.||EFFECTS OF LEVEL OF LITERACY OF PARENTS AND PUPILS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN ILORIN WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, KWARA STATE|
|562.||THE EFFECT OF UNQUALIFIED TEACHERS ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS|
|563.||THE EFFECT OF GOVERNMENT, COMMUNITY AND PRIVATE SECTOR ON EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION (ILORIN SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, KWARA STATE AS A CASE STUDY).|
|564.||A SURVEY OF CAUSES AND MANAGEMENT OF TEACHER’S BEHAVIOUR PROBLEMS AMONG HEADTEACHERS IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN ILORIN WEST L.G.A|
|565.||THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CLASS SIZE AND SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN GEOGRAPHY IN ABEOKUTA-SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF OGUN STATE|
|566.||FACTOR AFFECTING THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ILORIN WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KWARA STATE).|
|567.||INFLUENCE OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING IN CAREER CHOICE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS (EKITI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KWARA STATE AS A CASE STUDY).|
|568.||THE DETERMINANTS OF JOB SATISFACTION AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN (MORO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KWARA STATE AS CASE STUDY)|
|569.||THE PRINCIPAL HUMAN RELATION STRATEGIES AND TEACHERS JOB PERFORMANCES OF SECONDARY SCHOOLS (PATIGI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KWARA STATE AS CASE STUDY).|
|570.||NIGERIA EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM: MAIN ISSUES AND PERFORMANCE|
|571.||MANAGING SCHOOL FINANCE FOR BETTER LEARNING OUTCOMES IN LAGOS STATE SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|572.||INTERNAL CONFLICTS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES; SOURCES, EFFECTS AND RESOLUTIONS|
|573.||INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN HIGHER EDUCATION IN AFRICA: INITIATIVES AND CHALLENGES|
|574.||INFLUENCE OF CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|575.||HUMAN CAPITAL FLIGHT: STRATIFICATION, GLOBALIZATION, AND THE CHALLENGES OF TERTIARY EDUCATION IN NIGERIA|
|576.||HIGHER EDUCATION IN NIGERIA: ACHIEVEMENTS, CHALLENGES, AND PROSPECTS|
|577.||FEMALE EDUCATION IN NIGERIA: THE KEY TO DEVELOPMENT|
|578.||FACTORS RELATED TO JOB SATISFACTION OF ACADEMIC STAFF IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES|
|579.||EQUALITY OF ACCESS AND CATCHMENT AREA FACTOR IN UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS IN NIGERIA|
|580.||EFFECT OF COOPERATIVE LEARNING ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN BASIC TECHNOLOGY IN ONELGA RIVERS STATE|
|581.||DISTANCE EDUCATION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS: PROBLEMS OF QUALITY AND MANAGEMENT|
|582.||COMPARATIVE EFFECTIVENESS OF MATHEMATICAL GAME AND INSTRUCTIONAL ANALOGY AS ADVANCE ORGANIZERS ON STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENT AND INTEREST IN MATHEMATICS|
|583.||EFFECTS OF PLAY AND DEMONSTRATION METHODS ON PRESCHOOL LITERACY SKILLS (A case study of Selected Nursery School Teachers in Ovia Northeast LGA)|
|584.||ASSESSMENT OF TEACHERS ATTITUDE TOWARDS APPLICATION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHING JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, ABUJA|
|585.||ADULT EDUCATION IN NIGERIA: THE CONSEQUENCE OF NEGLECT AGENDA FOR ACTION|
|586.||A STUDY OF PERCEPTIONS OF FACTORS INFLUENCING ENROLMENT OF FEMALE STUDENTS IN SCIENCE COURSES IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES|
|587.||A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE SPATIAL DISTRIBUTION OF POST-PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA|
|588.||AVAILABILITY OF TEACHERS AND LABORATORY FACILITIES FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HOME ECONOMICS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ENUGU NORTH ( A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH LGA)|
|589.||ASSESSMENT OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT AND FACILITIES ON STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN WEST AFRICA SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL EXAMINATION (WASSCE)|
|590.||ASSESSMENT OF MOTIVATIONAL FACTORS IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS AND ITS INFLUENCE ON STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE|
|591.||APPRENTICESHIP SYSTEM AND INCREASE IN PERSONNEL SERVICES OF TECHNICAL TEACHERS IN DISTRICT IV, LAGOS STATE|
|592.||ANALYSIS OF THE ADJUSTMENT PROBLEMS OF PUPILS WITH DISABILITY IN INTEGRATED SCHOOLS IN LAGOS STATE.|
|593.||AN INVESTIGATION ON STUDENTS POOR PERFORMANCE IN TYPEWRITING EXAMINATION IN TERTIARY INSTITUTION (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION TECHNICAL, AKOKA-YABA LAGOS STATE).|
|594.||AN INVESTIGATION OF THE CAUSES OF STRIKE AND ITS EFFECT ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY)|
|595.||AN EXAMINATION OF THE LEVEL OF POLITICAL PARTICIPATION OF THE RURALITIES OF OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT|
|596.||AN APPRAISAL OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS USED IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF BUSINESS STUDIES IN LAGOS STATE EDUCATION DISTRICT|
|597.||AN ANALYSIS OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CLASS SIZE AND ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENT|
|598.||ALCOHOL AND ITS EFFECT ON HUMAN BODY|
|599.||ACADEMIC PRACTICES OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN LAGOS STATE EDUCATION DISTRICT V|
|600.||A STUDY OF THE INFLUENCE OF STUDY HABITS ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCES OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students