|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||INFORMATION NEEDS AND RESOURCE UTILIZATION BY PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV-AIDS: A CASE STUDY OF ESUT TEACHING HOSPITAL PARKLANE ENUGU|
|2.||STOCK ACQUISITION IN ALEX EKWUEME LIBRARY FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OKO ANAMBRA STATE.|
|3.||THE PROBLEMS OF ACQUISITION OF MATERIAL AND SERVICES TO USERS IN SPECIAL LIBRARIES IN NIGERIA|
|4.||CHALLENGES OF ACQUISITION OF LIBRARY MATERIALS AND SERVICES TO USERS IN SPECIAL LIBRARIES IN NIGERIA|
|5.||USER ORIENTATION AND ITS EFFECTS ON USE OF LIBRARY RESOURCES IN KASHIM IBRAHIM LIBRARY, AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA.|
|6.||IMPACT OF TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND (TETFUND) ON LIBRARY DEVELOPMENT, 2010 – 2017 (INSTITUTE OF WATER RESOURCES MANDO, KADUNA)|
|7.||IMPACT OF INFORMATION RESOURCES MANAGEMENT IN NATIONAL LIBRARY OF NIGERIA, KADUNA STATE.|
|8.||UTILIZATION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES (ICTs) FOR EFFECTIVE LIBRARY SERVICES IN NIGERIAN ARMY TRAINING SCHOOLS|
|9.||ACQUISITION AND UTILIZATION OF LIBRARY ORIENTED SOFTWARE PACKAGES IN ACADEMIC LIBRARIES IN AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER STATES|
|10.||EVALUATION OF LIBRARIANS’ PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN MEETING THE INFORMATION NEEDS OF USERS IN THE DIGITAL AGE IN UNIVERSITY LIBRARY IN NORTH CENTRAL ZONE, NIGERIA|
|11.||MEETING HEALTH INFORMATION NEEDS OF PEOPLE WITH HIV AND AIDS THROUGH PUBLIC LIBRARY SERVICES IN BENUE STATE|
|12.||A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON STRATEGIES FOR COMBATING BOOK THEFT IN PUBLIC ACADEMIC LIBRARIES. (A CASE STUDY OF PLATEAU STATE LIBRARY)|
|13.||IMPACT OF AUTOMATION OF ACADEMIC LIBRARIES IN AKWA IBOM STATE ON EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA.|
|14.||IMPACT OF STAFF TRAINING ON LIBRARY DEVELOPMENT IN DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF JOS LIBRARY)|
|15.||CHALLENGES OF BOOK ACQUISITION IN PUBLIC LIBRARIES IN AKWA IBOM STATE.|
|16.||IMPACT OF POOR FUNDING OF NIGERIAN LIBRARY ON THE LITERACY LEVEL OF NIGERIANS (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE LIBRARY)|
|17.||THE CHALLENGES OF ACQUISITION OF LIBRARY MATERIAL AND SERVICES TO USERS IN SPECIAL LIBRARIES IN NIGERIA.|
|18.||A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON THE WAYS OF GENERATING INCOME IN NIGERIAN LIBRARIES (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL LIBRARY JOS)|
|19.||THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON NIGERIAN PUBLIC ACADEMIC LIBRARIES( A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO LIBRARY)|
|20.||ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC LIBRARY SERVICES ON THE LITERACY LEVEL OF NIGERIANS.|
|21.||CURRENT AWARENESS SERVICES AND SATISFACTION OF INFORMATION NEEDS OF RESEARCHERS ON RESEARCH ACTIVITIES AT THE FEDERAL COLLEGE OF FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY, IBADAN|
|22.||ANALYSIS OF COST OPTIMIZATION OF PORT OPERATION (A CASE STUDY OF APAPA PORT IN LAGOS STATE)|
|23.||STRATEGIES FOR GENERATING REVENUE FOR PUBLIC LIBRARIES IN NIGERIA|
|24.||PROBLEMS OF EDUCATING AND TRAINING LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES STUDENTS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR)|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to email@example.com
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students