Free PROJECT TOPICS and Materials for Final Year Students Worldwide. Trustworthy, Timely Delivery and 24/7 Customer Support. ResearchWap.Com is an online resource center that provides a vast database for students to have access to numerous FREE PROJECT TOPICS. We guide and assist both Final Year Students and Post-graduates with RESEARCH and quality PROJECT TOPICS , RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS.
1. “The Importance of Communications as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
2. “The Importance and Impact of Communications in curbing premature Retirement in the Manufacturing Industry”
3. “The Impact of Recession as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
4. “Banking Habits and its effect on the Manufacturing Industry”
5. “Recession and its impact on Productivity in the Manufacturing Industry”And so numerous other basic and catchy final year project topics that could have been produced using only that complicated one; straightforward and catchy as well as negligible in research cost and general project writing exertion. As guaranteed in the beginning, we will exhibit an example of straightforward yet successfully dexterous final year project topics from a portion of the well-known departments.
Click here to complete this article - TRENDING PROJECT TOPICS FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS AT A GLANCE
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||THE AUDITOR AS AN INDISPENSABLE PART OF A PROFITABLE BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF AUDITING PRACTICE COMMITTEE)|
|2.||MONETARY POLICY MEASURES AS INSTRUMENT OF ECONOMIC STABILIZATION IN NIGERIA|
|3.||COST ACCOUNTING INFORMATION AND PRICE DETERMINATION|
|4.||THE IMPLICATION OF NIGERIA VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) ON THE PAYERS. (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE|
|5.||THE ECONOMIC EFFECT OF PETROLEUM SCARCITY IN NIGERIA|
|6.||THE EFFECT OF MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS ON THE GROWTH OF AN ORGANIZATION ( A CASE STUDY OF OANDO)|
|7.||THE EFFECT OF MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS ON THE GROWTH OF AN ORGANIZATION ( A CASE STUDY OF OANDO)|
|8.||BANK SERVICE DELIVERY AND CUSTOMERS’ SATISFACTION IN NIGERIA BANK|
|9.||THE ROLE OF RATIO ANALYSIS IN BUSINESS DECISIONS|
|10.||AN EVALUATION OF THE PERFORMANCE OF NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE)|
|11.||ENHANCING PUBLIC CONFIDENCE FINANCIAL REPORTING: THE ROLE OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE|
|12.||THE EFFECT OF BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER (BVN) ON FRAUD PREVENTION IN NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY AND NIGERIA’S ECONOMY|
|13.||A STUDY INTO THE PROBLEMS OF PETROLEUM PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION IN NIGERIA|
|14.||NEWSPAPER COVERAGE OF DRUG ABUSE IN NIGERIA A STUDY THREE SELECTED NEWSPAPERS|
|15.||THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPLICATIONS OF BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY IN NIGERIA FROM 2009-2018: A STUDY OF BORNO STATE|
|16.||COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF PIPEBORNE WATER AND OTHER SOURCES OF WATER|
|17.||THE PROBLEMS OF TEACHING PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SCHOOLS IN BWARI AREA COUNCIL, FCT-ABUJA)|
|18.||THE ROLE OF DRY CONSTRUCTION IN ENSURING AFFORDABLE HOUSES IN NIGERIA|
|19.||THE EFFECTS OF UNEMPLOYMENT ON NIGERIA’S NATIONAL SECURITY|
|20.||MOTIVATION AND ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCY IN THE NIGERIA PUBLIC SERVICES|
|21.||THE ROLE OF ISLAMIC BANKING AND CHALLENGES IN GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS IN NIGERIA|
|22.||THE EFFECT OF BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER (BVN) ON FRAUD PREVENTION IN NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY AND NIGERIA’S ECONOMY|
|23.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED WAREHOUSE INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|24.||FINANCIAL INFORMATION AS A TOOL FOR MANAGEMENT DECISION MAKING (A CASE STUDY OF MTN NIG)|
|25.||EVALUATION OF THE PERFORMANCE OF BEAM PUMP AND ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE PUMP IN OIL PRODUCTION USING PETROLEUM SOFTWARE (PROSPER)|
|26.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A GIS BASED TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|27.||DESIGN OF AN INTELLIGENT TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM|
|28.||THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN THE NIGERIAN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY|
|29.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN CHEMISTRY BETWEEN PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS: A CASE STUDY OF 10 SELECTED SCHOOLS IN ETI-OSA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, LAGOS|
|30.||AN APPROACH TO WELL PLACEMENT AND PRODUCTION IN A GREEN FIELD|
|31.||LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION AS A REMEDY OR SOLUTION TO RURAL TRANSFORMATION|
|32.||FEMINIST AESTHETIC IN ZAYNAB ALKALI’S THE STILLBORN AND THE VIRTUOUS WOMAN|
|33.||FEMINIST PERSPECTIVES IN AMA ATA AIDOO’S CHANGES AND IFEOMA OKOYE’S BEHIND THE CLOUDS|
|34.||AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENT IN POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL POVERTY ERADICATION PROGRAMME (NAPEP), KADUNA.|
|35.||ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF THREE TYPES OF MEDICATED SOAPS ON STARHYROCOCCUS AUREUS FORM WOULD INFECTIONS|
|36.||THE UTILIATION OF FLIGHT PLAN IN PROMOTING AIR TRANSPORTATION SAFETY IN NIGERIA (PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS|
|37.||THE FACTORS INFLUENCING THE CHOICE OF CAREER AMONG SECONDARY STUDENTS (A CASE STUDY OF TURBAT)|
|38.||FEASIBILITY OF RAIN FALL HARVESTING AND ITS TREATMENT FOR DANSOMAN COMMUNITY|
|39.||AN ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF STOCK MARKET DEVELOPMENT ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|40.||IMPACT OF INFLATION ON GOVERNMENT SPENDING IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY (1981-2013)|
|41.||THE IMPACT OF THE CBN'S CASHLESS POLICY ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BANKING SECTOR OF NIGERIA|
|42.||IMPACT OF SAVINGS ON FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA|
|43.||IMPACT OF POPULATION GROWTH ON UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA|
|44.||IMPACT OF POWER GENERATION ON THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA (1990-2015)|
|45.||AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL MARKET IN THE ECONOMY A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE|
|46.||THE ANALYSIS OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUACTUATIONS ON NIGERIA’S BALANCE OF PAYMENT (1983-2013).|
|47.||AGRICULTURAL FUNDING AS SOLUTION TO NIGERIA ECONOMY DIVERSIFICATION|
|48.||IMPACT OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS IN VALUE ADDED TAX ON ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA|
|49.||IMPACT OF FDI ON THE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|50.||EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION OF THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT EDUCATION SPENDING ON ECONOMIC GROWTH (1981-2012)|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students