Free PROJECT TOPICS and Materials for Final Year Students Worldwide. Trustworthy, Timely Delivery and 24/7 Customer Support. ResearchWap.Com is an online resource center that provides a vast database for students to have access to numerous FREE PROJECT TOPICS. We guide and assist both Final Year Students and Post-graduates with RESEARCH and quality PROJECT TOPICS , RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS.
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material. project topic. This is because they lack knowledge on the rudiments of picking a decent research project topic with the end goal, such that most students score terrible scores at the end of it or even have to change the research topic halfway through. This article is therefore targeted at helping final year students to know the basics in regards to picking or choosing their final year project topic.
STEPS IN CHOOSING A RESEARCH PROJECT TOPICTo choose a good research topic and make the procedure less frustrating, we recommend the accompanying method for the determination of the research project works:
1Decide on a useful zone or zones of essential interest, for example, accounting, banking and finance, business administration, computer science, economics, education, marketing, mass communication et cetera.
2. Next, pick a sub-region from the practical territory. For example, a student who has an interest in human resources may pick a research topic on the hospital working environment or organizational behavior.
3. Look for the possible research topic in that sub-region.
4. Familiarize yourself with the subject matter relating to the proposed project topic idea.
5. Evaluate any provisional topic you pick precisely and fundamentally. A student ought to have not less than three speculative topics in. He ought to pick the topic which is most alluring to him or her among alternate topics having analyzed the upsides and downsides of every one of the case study.
6. Finally, present the chosen topics to the supervisor for facilitating discourse, clarifications, and elaborations if it requires.
CRITERIA FOR CHOOSING A RESEARCH PROJECT TOPICIt is plainly making no sense to embark on a case study you know almost nothing or nothing about. Though, it can obviously be contended that the student can acquaint himself with the project topic idea over the span of the investigation or study. But there are somewhere around two issues with this: firstly, he/she might not be able to defend it before the supervisor. Secondly, he/she may discover later that the research topic is more troublesome than foreseen or that the required research project materials are not accessible. He could even lose interest in the research work because of any of these unexpected challenges. The accompanying criteria should along these lines be borne in the mind of the students:
1. INTEREST IN THE RESEARCH TOPIC.Numerous students have amidst their research, surrendered or abandon their research project topic for another one since they didn't have enough managing interest for it, in the first instance. For a few, they may have chosen it since it was proposed by the supervisor or some different people they couldn't state too. They may have felt that dismissing the project topic at that point would have added up to being ungrateful on their part which could be viewed as an affront to the supervisor. whichever way, it is perilous to take a research title you are not so much inspired by in light of the fact that when it gets extreme, your interest for the research title is the thing that will support you more than some other things.
2. RESEARCHABLE RESEARCH TOPIC.What makes a research topic researchable is the point at which you can research solid information to answer the research questions. A project work that is researchable can be known to utilize available and scientific tools and techniques. Likewise, a research work might be un-researchable not on the grounds that the pertinent information doesn't exist, but rather in light of the fact that the student doesn't approach them.
3. ATTAINABILITY OF THE FINAL YEAR PROJECT.The possibility of the final year project alludes to what it will take the student to finish the research topic as far as the expense of the final year project, the monetary use, and the time allotment for the final year research. Thusly, it is vital that the student from the beginning, gauge that he has everything necessary to finish the research project regarding fund and research materials, and furthermore that he will have the capacity to finish the final year research inside the time period allotted for it. In the event that the response to this is negative, at that point he should forsake the project topic before setting out on it.
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF PIPEBORNE WATER AND OTHER SOURCES OF WATER|
|2.||THE PROBLEMS OF TEACHING PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SCHOOLS IN BWARI AREA COUNCIL, FCT-ABUJA)|
|3.||THE ROLE OF DRY CONSTRUCTION IN ENSURING AFFORDABLE HOUSES IN NIGERIA|
|4.||THE EFFECTS OF UNEMPLOYMENT ON NIGERIA’S NATIONAL SECURITY|
|5.||MOTIVATION AND ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCY IN THE NIGERIA PUBLIC SERVICES|
|6.||THE ROLE OF ISLAMIC BANKING AND CHALLENGES IN GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS IN NIGERIA|
|7.||THE EFFECT OF BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER (BVN) ON FRAUD PREVENTION IN NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY AND NIGERIA’S ECONOMY|
|8.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED WAREHOUSE INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|9.||FINANCIAL INFORMATION AS A TOOL FOR MANAGEMENT DECISION MAKING (A CASE STUDY OF MTN NIG)|
|10.||EVALUATION OF THE PERFORMANCE OF BEAM PUMP AND ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE PUMP IN OIL PRODUCTION USING PETROLEUM SOFTWARE (PROSPER)|
|11.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A GIS BASED TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|12.||DESIGN OF AN INTELLIGENT TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM|
|13.||THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN THE NIGERIAN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY|
|14.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN CHEMISTRY BETWEEN PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS: A CASE STUDY OF 10 SELECTED SCHOOLS IN ETI-OSA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, LAGOS|
|15.||AN APPROACH TO WELL PLACEMENT AND PRODUCTION IN A GREEN FIELD|
|16.||LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION AS A REMEDY OR SOLUTION TO RURAL TRANSFORMATION|
|17.||FEMINIST AESTHETIC IN ZAYNAB ALKALI’S THE STILLBORN AND THE VIRTUOUS WOMAN|
|18.||FEMINIST PERSPECTIVES IN AMA ATA AIDOO’S CHANGES AND IFEOMA OKOYE’S BEHIND THE CLOUDS|
|19.||AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENT IN POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL POVERTY ERADICATION PROGRAMME (NAPEP), KADUNA.|
|20.||ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF THREE TYPES OF MEDICATED SOAPS ON STARHYROCOCCUS AUREUS FORM WOULD INFECTIONS|
|21.||THE UTILIATION OF FLIGHT PLAN IN PROMOTING AIR TRANSPORTATION SAFETY IN NIGERIA (PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS|
|22.||THE FACTORS INFLUENCING THE CHOICE OF CAREER AMONG SECONDARY STUDENTS (A CASE STUDY OF TURBAT)|
|23.||FEASIBILITY OF RAIN FALL HARVESTING AND ITS TREATMENT FOR DANSOMAN COMMUNITY|
|24.||AN ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF STOCK MARKET DEVELOPMENT ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|25.||IMPACT OF INFLATION ON GOVERNMENT SPENDING IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY (1981-2013)|
|26.||THE IMPACT OF THE CBN'S CASHLESS POLICY ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BANKING SECTOR OF NIGERIA|
|27.||IMPACT OF SAVINGS ON FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA|
|28.||IMPACT OF POPULATION GROWTH ON UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA|
|29.||IMPACT OF POWER GENERATION ON THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA (1990-2015)|
|30.||AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL MARKET IN THE ECONOMY A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE|
|31.||THE ANALYSIS OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUACTUATIONS ON NIGERIA’S BALANCE OF PAYMENT (1983-2013).|
|32.||AGRICULTURAL FUNDING AS SOLUTION TO NIGERIA ECONOMY DIVERSIFICATION|
|33.||IMPACT OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS IN VALUE ADDED TAX ON ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA|
|34.||IMPACT OF FDI ON THE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|35.||EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION OF THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT EDUCATION SPENDING ON ECONOMIC GROWTH (1981-2012)|
|36.||EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION OF THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT EDUCATION SPENDING ON ECONOMIC GROWTH (1981-2012)|
|37.||EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF INFLATION ON NIGERIA STOCK MARKET RETURNS (A CASE STUDY OF ROAD TRANSPORT SECTOR OF NIGERIA)|
|38.||THE IMPACT OF CAPITAL FORMATION VIA SAVINGS AND INVESTMENT ON GROWTH OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY 1980-2013|
|39.||IMPACT OF SELECTED MACROECONOMIC VARIABLES ON CAPITAL INFLOW IN NIGERIA|
|40.||THE IMPACT OF TECHNOLOGY TOWARDS ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN THE NIGERIAN FINANCIAL MARKET ACTIVITIES” WITH A SPECIAL FOCUS ON YOUR UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA).|
|41.||IMPACT OF INTERNATION TRADE ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA 1980-2012|
|42.||HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA: AN EMPERICAL ANALYSIS|
|43.||SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE MARKET AND THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY; ADAPTIVE EXPECTATION HPOTHESIS 1990 - 2015|
|44.||THE ANALYSIS OF OIL PRICE SHOCK IN NIGERIA FROM 1970 TO 2014|
|45.||THE ROLE OF CAPITAL MARKET ON PRIVATIZATION PROCESS IN NIGERIA|
|46.||THE IMPACT OF FISCAL DEFICIT ON ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES, A CASE STUDY ON NIGERIA|
|47.||THE IMPACT OF TAXATION ON NIGERIA ECONOMY GROWTH|
|48.||THE EFFECT OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS ON THE NIGERIA ECONOMY|
|49.||THE EFFECT OF DEREGULATION OF THE OIL SECTOR ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|50.||THE CONTROL OF INFLATION USING CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) MONETARY POLICY|
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Final Year Students