|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|201.||LEADERSHIP STYLES OF HEADTEACHERS AS A DETERMINANT OF TEACHERS JOB PERFORMANCE|
|202.||PERCEPTION OF STUDENTS IN THE USE OF IMPROVISED INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING BIOLOGY IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|203.||PERCEPTION OF TEACHERS’ AND STUDENTS’ OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF GOVERNMENT IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|204.||PROBLEMS MILITATING AGAINST EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ECONOMICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|205.||RENEGOTIATING STUDENT APATHY TO THE USE OF STANDARD SPOKEN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN UNIVERSITIES|
|206.||ROLE OF CITIZENSHIP EDUCATION TOWARDS CONTROLLING HUMAN TRAFFICKING|
|207.||STRATEGIES FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|208.||THE ROLE OF SOCIAL STUDIES EDUCATION IN DEVELOPMENT OF LEADERSHIP QUALITIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|209.||RELEVANCE OF INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN PREPARING BUSINESS EDUCATION STUDENTS FOR OFFICE OCCUPATION|
|210.||PHONOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|211.||PHONOLOGICAL PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED BY SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN THE STUDY OF ENGLISH|
|212.||TECHNIQUES USED IN TEACHING ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|213.||THE EFFECTS OF TEACHERS’ QUALIFICATION ON STUDENT’S ACHIEVEMENT IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|214.||INFLUENCE OF CLASS-SIZE ON TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|215.||AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF STUDENT PERSONNEL SERVICES IN PUBLIC, MISSION, AND PRIVATE SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|216.||USE OF ICT IN CRIME DETECTION AND SCHOOL SECURITY IN NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES|
|217.||CRIMINAL BEHAVIORS AMONG STUDENTS OF PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES|
|218.||AN ANALYSIS OF FEMALE STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN MATHEMATICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|219.||FACTORS INFLUENCING PARENTAL PERCEPTION OF NOMADIC EDUCATION|
|220.||A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY MODEL SECONDARY SCHOOL AND GOVERNMENT DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|221.||EXAMINE THE INFLUENCE OF TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIAL RESOURCES IN THE TEACHING OF ACCOUNTING|
|222.||THE IMPACT OF ORGANIZATIONAL REWARD SYSTEM ON WORKERS ATTITUDE AND MOTIVATION TO WORK|
|223.||IMPACT OF INVENTORY CONTROL ON THE PERFORMANCE OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA|
|224.||ASSESSMENT OF PARENTS AND TEACHERS’ ATTITUDE TOWARDS EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION PROGRAMME (ECCDE)|
|225.||THE CAUSES AND EFFECT OF INDISCIPLINE AMONG STUDENTS IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOL.|
|226.||ASSESSMENT OF AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN GOVERNMENT PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|227.||CHALLENGES ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF ALMAJIRI SYSTEM OF EDUCATION|
|228.||COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL MATHEMATICS|
|229.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF COGNITIVE ACHIEVEMENT IN CHEMISTRY AND EFFECTIVE ATTITUDE OF SENIOR SECONDARY TWO CHEMISTRY STUDENTS IN SOKOTO METROPOLIS|
|230.||ACHIEVEMENTS AND SHORTCOMINGS OF ALMAJIRI INTEGRATED SCHOOLS IN SOKOTO STATE: THE JOURNEY SO FAR|
|231.||AN ASSESSMENT OF GOVERNMENT EFFORT ON THE PROVISION OF POTABLE WATER SUPPLY|
|232.||THE ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF DEFORESTATION IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|233.||THE ATTITUDE OF MUSLIMS YOUTH IN THE ECONOMIC SELF RELIANCE|
|234.||THE CONDUCT OF VALID MARRIAGE AMONG THE MUSLIMS IN PLATEAU STATE|
|235.||THE CONTRIBUTION OF HAUSA OR FULANI SCHOLARS TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF ISLAM IN ILORIN METROPOLIS|
|236.||THE EFFECT OF STUDY AND TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS OF UGIV HAUSA EDUCATION STUDENTS|
|237.||ACQUISITION AND UTILIZATION OF ISLAMIC EDUCATION; MEANS OF REMEDIATING MORAL DECADENCE AMONG MUSLIM YOUTHS|
|238.||THE EFFECTS OF EARLY PREGNANCY ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF FEMALE SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|239.||PEER GROUP INFLUENCE ON THE ADOLESCENT AND THEIR PERFORMANCE IN SCHOOLS|
|240.||RECENT TRENDS IN STUDENTS ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR: IMPLICATIONS FOR THE FUTURE OF EDUCATION IN NIGERIA|
|241.||PRINCIPALS’ ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS STRATEGIES FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF QUALITY ASSURANCE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN KOGI STATE|
|242.||PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION IN NIGERIA|
|243.||FACTORS AFFECTING THE EFFICIENT MANAGEMENT OF STUDENTS ACADEMIC RECORDS|
|244.||THE EFFECT OF SEXUALITY EDUCATION ON SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|245.||INFLUENCE OF MOTHER TONGUE ON THE ORAL ENGLISH OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ILORIN SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, KWARA STATE|
|246.||PHONOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF EDEM SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|247.||THE ENGLISH IN THE MASS MEDIA|
|248.||CAUSES OF TRUANCY AMONG STUDENTS OF GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|249.||PARENTAL INFLUENCES ON INCIDENCES OF TRUANT BEHAVIOR|
|250.||EFFECTS OF TWO INSTRUCTIONAL SCAFFOLDING STRATEGIES ON SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENT AND INTEREST IN BIOLOGY|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students