|S/N||PROJECT TOPIC||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||THE CONSTRUCTION OF ELECTRONIC DISPLAY BOARD|
|2.||CONSTRUCTION OF STEP-UP TRANSFORMER WITH MULTI OUTPUT|
|3.||CONSTRUCTION OF LIGHT SENSITIVE ALARM SYSTEM|
|4.||CONSTRUCTION OF BATTERY CHARGE CONTROL FOR PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEMS|
|5.||THE DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF DOMESTIC REMOTE CONTROL FOR HOME APPLIANCES|
|6.||THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED DOT MATRIX ADVERT DISPLAY|
|7.||CONSTRUCT AN ADJUSTABLE LED FLASHER|
|8.||DESIGN OF A FULL ADDER CIRCUIT|
|9.||CONSTRUCTION OF DIGITAL WATER LEVEL CONTROLLER|
|10.||CONSTRUCTION OF 2000W DUAL CELL POWER INVERTER|
|11.||DESIGN OF INDUSTRIAL BATCH COUNTER|
|12.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF MICROCONTROLLER BASED DOMESTIC REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM|
|13.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF THREE PHASE, THREE HORSEPOWER MOTOR|
|14.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF AUTOMATIC PUMPING MACHINE FOR WATER SUPPLY|
|15.||CONSTRUCTION OF DIGITAL WATER LEVEL CONTROLLER|
|16.||DESIGN OF AN AUTOMATIC BATTERY CHARGER|
|17.||CONSTRUCTION OF AN ADJUSTABLE ELECTRONIC FLASHER|
|18.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF AUTOMATIC PUMPING MACHINE FOR WATER SUPPLY|
|19.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A (5KVA), 3 PHASE ALTERNATOR|
|20.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A DIGITAL CLOCK|
|21.||SOLAR POWER INVERTERS, ANALYSIS, AND TEST EVALUATION|
|22.||INVESTIGATION OF THE PERFORMANCE INDEX OF 3.5KVA/48V POWER INVERTER|
|23.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF SECURITY LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEM USING MOBILE PHONE|
|24.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A WIRELESS TEMPERATURE TELEMETRY DEVICE|
|25.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A 5KVA INVERTER|
|26.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A SOLAR POWERED MULTIPLE CELL PHONES CHARGING BOOTH|
|27.||A STUDY OF GSM PROPAGATION ON UNILORIN CAMPUS USING WALFISCH-IKEGAMI MODEL|
|28.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF MICROCONTROLLER TIMER SOCKET OUTLET|
|29.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A WIRELESS LOUDSPEAKER|
|30.||MICRO CONTROLLER BASED INDUSTRIAL MOTOR SPEED CONTROL|
|31.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A SOLAR POWERED TRICYCLE|
|32.||MICROCONTROLLER BASED ON/OFF ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE VIA SERIAL PORT|
|33.||GENERATION OF CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY FROM A DC SOURCE|
|34.||THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF INVERTER|
|35.||THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MICRO-CONTROLLER BASED LIQUID LEVEL DETECTING SYSTEM|
|36.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A SPEED CONTROL OF A DC FAN USING A FUZZY CONTROLLER|
|37.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF AN UNMANNED GROUND ROBOTIC AGENT FOR PIPELINE INVESTIGATION|
|38.||EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A PROTOTYPE SOLAR POWERED INTERMITTENT ABSORPTION VAPOR REFRIGERATOR|
|39.||CONSTRUCTION OF A 2KVA VARIAC (0V – 240V) RANGE|
|40.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A PORTABLE REFRIGERATOR|
|41.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A PURE SINE WAVE SINGLE PHASE 2.5KVA INVERTER|
|42.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A QUAD ROTOR CAPABLE OF LIFTING FROM THE FLOOR|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics And Materials For Students