|S/N||PROJECT TOPIC||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN CHEMISTRY BETWEEN PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS: A CASE STUDY OF 10 SELECTED SCHOOLS IN ETI-OSA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, LAGOS|
|2.||THE EFFECT OF INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGY IN INCORPORATING LOCAL PRACTICES ON SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ INTEREST AND ACHIEVEMENT IN CHEMISTRY|
|3.||AN ASSESSMENT OF TEACHERS’ KNOWLEDGE OF TEST CONSTRUCTION PROCEDURE IN CHEMISTRY OBJECTIVE TEST IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|4.||EVALUATION OF CALCIUM IN CHEESE FOR RECOMMENDED DIETARY ALLOWANCE|
|5.||PRELIMINARY PHYTOCHEMICAL AND ANTIMICROBIAL SCREENING OF FLOWER AND STALK OF MANGIFERA INDICA (OPIORO MANGO)|
|6.||ASSESSMENT ON ANALYSIS OF WATER POLLUTION BY PHOSPHATE|
|7.||PHYTOCHEMICAL AND ANTIMICROBIAL ANALYSIS OF MISTLETOE LEAVES|
|8.||EXTRACTION, CHARACTERIZATION AND ANTI MICROBIAL SCREENING OF WHITE STAR APPLE (Crysophyllum Albidum) SEED OIL|
|9.||PRODUCTION OF MOSQUITOE REPELLANTS INSECTICIDES (MOSQUITOE COIL) USING ORANGE PEELS (Cestrum)|
|10.||PRODUCTION OF STARCH FROM CASSAVA (Maihot Esculanta) AND ITS CROSS LINKED DERIVATIVES|
|11.||PRELIMINARY PHYTOCHEMICAL AND ANTI MICROBIAL SCREENING OF SEED AND COAT OF CITRUS SINENSIS|
|12.||PROXIMATE ANALYSIS OF SEED AND COAT OF VELVET BEAN (Mucuna Pruriens) AND CAMWOOD|
|13.||INVESTIGATION OF THE EFFECT OF PHOSPHORUS LEVEL ON THE GRAIN YIELD AND YIELD COMPONENTS OF SOYBEAN|
|14.||EVALUATION OF THE EFFICACY OF THE CARESTART MALARIA HRP2 AND PLDH/HRP2 COMBO COMPARED TO MICROSCOPY IN THE DIAGNOSIS OF MALARIA.|
|15.||RECYCLING OF POLYETHYLENE WASTE MATERIALS TO USEFUL PRODUCTS VIA PYROLYSIS.|
|16.||THE EFFECT OF VEGETABLE OIL BIODIESEL ON THE TISSUES OF AN ALBINO-RAT (RATTUS NOVERGICUS)|
|17.||EFFECT OF THERMAL TREATMENT ON PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERIES OF RECYCLED POLYPROPYLENE|
|18.||KINETIC STUDIES OF THE ADSORPTION OF HEAVY METAL(CHROMIUM) FROM INDUSTRIAL WASTE WATER USING PALM KERNEL SHELLS|
|19.||PREPARATION OF A GREEN DEMULSIFIER FROM NATURALLY OCCURRING SUBSTANCES|
|20.||CHARACTERIZATION AND DISPOSAL OF MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE: A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF BENIN COMMUNITY|
|21.||DETERMINE THE MASS TRANSFER CHARACTERISTIC OF THERMAL DRYING AND OSMOTIC DEHYDRATION OF PUMPKIN AND BITTER LEAF|
|22.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF LOPHIRA ALATA SAWDUST AND ACTIVATED-CARBONIZED SAWDUST IN ADSORPTION OF HEAVY METAL CONTAMINATED WATER|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics And Materials For Students