|VIEW PROJECT INFO.
|INFLUENCE OF OWNERSHIP IN RADIO NEWS COVERAGE (A STUDY OF FEDERAL RADIO CORPORATION OF NIGERIA, ENUGU)
|EFFECT OF TELEVISION ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER PURCHASING BEHAVIOUR
|AUDIENCE PERCEPTION OF SOCIAL MEDIA ADVOCACY ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
|THE INFLUENCE OF NIGERIAN RADIO PROGRAMMES ON THE CULTURAL VALUES OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS (A CASE STUDY OF INVICTA FM)
|EFFECT OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS ON INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS AMONG UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
|THE ROLE OF THE MASS MEDIA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY: A CASE STUDY OF ENDSARS PROTEST IN DELTA STATE
|AN EVALUATION OF PORTRAYAL OF FEMALE GENDER IN SELECTED TELEVISON ADVERTISEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF NTA ILORIN)
|FAULT-TOLERANT BROADCASTING AND GOSSIPING IN COMMUNICATION NETWORK
|A STUDY OF THE INFLUENCE OF NOLLYHOOD MOVIES ON THE DRESSING PATTERNS OF STUDENTS OF TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN ABIA STATE
|SOCIAL MEDIA AND MORAL DECADENCE AMONG YOUTHS IN NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY
|PATTERNS OF INSTAGRAM USAGE AMONG UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS OF DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA
|INFLUENCE OF VIOLENT TELEVISION CARTOON PROGRAMS ON CHILDREN IN ENUGU METROPOLIS
|ICT AND EFFECTIVE NEWS GATHERING IN COMFORT FM AND SENSOR NEWSPAPER, UYO.
|AUDIENCE PERCEPTION OF RADIO BROADCASTING AS A TOOL FOR CREATING AWARENESS ON GIRL-CHILD EDUCATION IN ITU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA A STUDY OF AKBC RADIO PROGRAMME (THE WOMAN)
|NEW MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES: USEFUL TOOLS FOR MEDIA ORGANIZATION MANAGEMENT
|STUDENTS PERCEPTION OF ANTI-CULTISM MESSAGES ON CAMPUS
|ORGANIZATIONAL CLIMATE AND EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION TOWARDS PRODUCTIVITY
|THE IMPACT OF GULDER ADVERTISEMENT ON THE SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR OF STUDENTS (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (ESUT), ENUGU)
|THE IMPACT OF PORNOGRAPHIC FILMS ON NIGERIAN YOUTHS
|THE CONSTRAINTS ON JOURNALISTIC PRACTICE IN GOVERNMENT OWNED MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS IN THE SOUTH-SOUTH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE OF NIGERIA
|PERCEPTION OF CYBERCRIME AMONG NIGERIAN YOUTHS
|RADIO LISTENERSHIP PATTERN AMONG MARKET WOMEN
|THE ROLES OF RADIO NIGERIA ENUGU IN COMBATING DRUG ABUSE AMONG UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
|AUDIENCE PERCEPTION OF POLITICAL NEWS COVERAGE ON TELEVISION (A CASE STUDY OF AFRICAN INDEPENDENT TELEVISION (AIT) AND NIGERIAN TELEVISION AUTHORITY (NTA) ILORIN)
|THE ROLE OF RADIO IN THE MANAGEMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ISSUES (A CASE STUDY OF DUTSE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, JIGAWA STATE)
|THE LIBEL AND THE MEDIA
|THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISEMENT OF ALCOHOLIC DRINK ON DRINKING HABIT OF YOUTH
|ASSESSMENT OF THE INFLUENCE OF HOME MOVIES ON THE DRESSING PATTERNS OF STUDENTS OF TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN ABIA STATE
|THE IMPACT OF ADVERTISING AND SALES PROMOTION IN A SERVICE BASED ORGANIZATION (CASE STUDY OF MTN NIGERIA LTD)
|THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF NEWS REPORTAGE AND PRESENTATION OF NEWS IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF TELEVISION NEWS)
|THE IMPACT OF PORNOGRAPHIC FILMS ON THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS
|IMPACT OF PRINT MEDIA AS INDICES OF SPORTS DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A Case Study of Sun Newspaper)
|HAZARDS AND PROSPECTS OF JOURNALISM IN NIGERIA
|EFFECTS ON INTERNET ON NEWS MEDIA PROFESSIONALISM, MINDSET, AND BUZZWORD
|EFFECTS OF VIOLENT TELEVISION PROGRAMMES ON NIGERIAN YOUTHS
|EFFECTS OF SATELLITE TELEVISION ON THE LIFE PATTERNS OF NIGERIA STUDENTS
|EFFECTS OF MASS MEDIA ON YORUBA CULTURE AND TRADITION
|EFFECTIVENESS OF ADVERTISING TOOLS FOR SUCCESSFUL MARKETING OF MTN PRODUCTS
|EFFECT OF TV ADVERTS ON CHILDREN
|EFFECT OF NEWS COMMERCIALIZATION ON THE CONTENT OF PRIVATE MEDIA
|CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF NATIONAL BROADCASTING COMMISSION (NBC) IN CONTROLLING THE PERFORMANCE OF BROADCAST INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA
|CONSTITUTIONAL JUSTIFICATION FOR PRESS FREEDOM IN NIGERIA
|CONFLICT REPORTING IN NIGERIA
|The attitude of Nigerians to the role of Mass Media in the enthronement of Democracy Since 1999
|APPRAISAL OF THE IMPACT OF OPINION LEADERS IN INFORMATION DISSEMINATION
|ANALYSIS OF CHALLENGES FACING FREEDOM OF INFORMATION IN NIGERIA
|A CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF NTA INTEGRATION PROGRAM ( A CASE STUDY OF NTA UYO)
|CHALLENGES OF THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION BILL TO THE BROADCAST MEDIA ( A CASE STUDY OF NTA UYO)
|AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLE OF THE MASS MEDIA IN RE-BRANDING NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NTA, CHANNEL 12, UYO)
|THE ROLE OF TELEVISION IN ELECTORAL EDUCATION IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF NTA UYO)
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2024. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students