|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|251.||CLIMATE CHANGE AWARENESS AND ATTITUDE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN UMUAHIA EDUCATION ZONE ABIA STATE|
|252.||EFFECTS OF SIMULATION GAMES ON ATTITUDE AND PERFORMANCE IN MICROORGANISMS AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ZARIA NIGERIA|
|253.||EFFECT OF CONSTRUCTIVE SIMULATION TEACHING STRATEGY ON STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENT AND RETENTION IN CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES|
|254.||STRATEGIES CONSIDERED EFFECTIVE FOR TEACHING JOB SKILLS BY ANAMBRA STATE SECONDARY SCHOOL BUSINESS TEACHERS|
|255.||STAFF DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES AND TEACHERS EFFECTIVENESS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|256.||IMPACT OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES ON THE PERFORMANCE OF TEACHERS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN YOLA METROPOLIS, ADAMAWA STATE|
|257.||EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, TEACHER QUALITY AND STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN PUBLIC SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS, NORTH CENTRAL ZONE, NIGERIA|
|258.||IN-SERVICE TRAINING AND TEACHERS PRODUCTIVITY IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|259.||RELATIONSHIPS AMONG PEER PRESSURE, TIME MANAGEMENT AND ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF IN-SCHOOL ADOLESCENTS IN DELTA STATE, NIGERIA|
|260.||POOR SANITARY CONDITION IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|261.||MAINTENANCE OF BUILDINGS OF PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS IN GHANA|
|262.||GUIDANCE COUNSELLORS’ CAREER AWARENESS CREATION ROLES AND ACCEPTABILITY OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN OKPOKWU EDUCATION ZONE OF BENUE STATE|
|263.||STRATEGIES FOR CURBING MALADJUSTMENT BEHAVIOUR IN PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS IN OGOJA EDUCATION AUTHORITY OF CROSS RIVER STATE|
|264.||CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN ABEOKUTA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF OGUN STATE)|
|265.||INFLUENCE OF SOCIAL NETWORKING ON ACADEMIC ADJUSTMENT OF IN-SCHOOL ADOLESCENTS IN ENUGU EDUCATION ZONE OF ENUGU STATE|
|266.||APPRAISAL OF THE MANAGEMENT OF PHYSICAL FACILITIES IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE COLLEGES OF EDUCATION IN SOUTH EAST, NIGERIA|
|267.||APPRAISAL OF RESOURCES FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SENIOR BASIC EDUCATION PROGRAMME IN ENUGU STATE|
|268.||TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP STYLE OF PRINCIPALS AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN SOUTH EAST NIGERIA|
|269.||INFLUENCE OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, SCHOOL TYPE AND LOCATION ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF IN-SCHOOL ADOLESCENTS IN NSUKKA ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|270.||FAMILY FACTORS AS DETERMINANTS OF DEVIANT BEHAVIOURS AMONG PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS IN AWGU EDUCATION ZONE OF ENUGU STATE|
|271.||TEACHERS’ PERCEPTION OF SUPERVISORS’ ROLES IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN MINNA EDUCATION ZONE, NIGER STATE|
|272.||PERCEPTION OF PARENTS ON OVER-SCHOOLING OF CHILDREN AT THE PRE-PRIMARY EDUCATION IN ONITSHA EDUCATIONAL ZONE OF ANAMBRA STATE|
|273.||APPRAISAL OF COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN EDUCATION ZONE “C” OF BENUE STATE|
|274.||A DELPHI STUDY ON MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS (MIS) MODEL FOR DECISION-MAKING IN SOUTH-EAST NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES|
|275.||AN ECOCRITICAL ANALYSIS OF TANURE OJAIDE’S THE ACTIVIST AND KAINE AGARY’S YELLOW-YELLOW|
|276.||CORRELATES OF MANAGEMENT PRACTICES OF PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADTEACHERS IN PROMOTING CHILD-FRIENDLY SCHOOL ENVIRONMENTS IN SOUTH-EAST, NIGERIA|
|277.||ASSESSMENT OF EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE EDUCATION PROVIDERS’ ADHERENCE TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE NATIONAL MINIMUM STANDARDS ON EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION IN OWERRI EDUCATION ZONE|
|278.||INFLUENCE OF PARENTAL SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS ON THE INCIDENCE OF CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT AMONG PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS IN AGUATA EDUCATION ZONE OF ANAMBRA STATE|
|279.||PARENTAL BACKGROUND AND THE LEARNING OF CONCEPTS BY 3 TO 6 YEAR OLD CHILDREN IN PLATEAU STATE|
|280.||QUALITY ASSURANCE AS CORRELATE OF STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ENUGU EDUCATION ZONE|
|281.||EFFECT OF CARTOONS ON PUPILS’ INTEREST AND ACHIEVEMENT IN ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION IN BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY|
|282.||PARENTING SKILLS NEEDED BY YOUNG PARENTS IN ENUGU STATE|
|283.||DATA MANAGEMENT PRACTICES OF HEAD TEACHERS IN KOSOFE EDUCATION ZONE OF LAGOS STATE|
|284.||EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND LOCUS OF CONTROL AS PREDICTORS OF TEACHERS’ INSTRUCTIONAL LEADERSHIP IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|285.||EFFECT OF DREYFUS MODEL TRAINING OF CAREER GUIDANCE ON SOAP MAKING AND BAKERY SKILLS ACQUISITION OF APPRENTICES FOR EMPLOYMENT IN NIGER STATE|
|286.||EVALUATION OF THE MANAGEMENT OF MASS LITERACY PROGRAMMES IN KOGI STATE, NIGERIA|
|287.||EFFECT OF SELECTED GAMES ON PUPILS’ ACHIEVEMENT IN READING|
|288.||IMPLEMENTATION OF STUDENT PERSONNEL SERVICES IN FEDERAL AND STATE COLLEGES OF EDUCATION IN SOUTH-EAST NIGERIA|
|289.||ASSESSMENT OF PRINCIPALS’ VIOLATION OF STUDENTS’ RIGHTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION|
|290.||EFFECT OF COMPUTER ASSISTED INSTRUCTION ON SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT AND INTEREST IN CHEMISTRY (A CASE STUDY OF NASSARAWA EDUCATIONAL ZONE, KANO STATE)|
|291.||PRINCIPALS’ MOTIVATIONAL STRATEGIES AND TEACHER JOB SATISFACTION IN BENUE STATE|
|292.||FAMILY AND SCHOOL CLIMATE AS PREDICTORS OF CHILDREN’S VULNERABILITY TO CHILD TRAFFICKING IN ANAMBRA STATE|
|293.||GUIDANCE NEEDS OF RIVERS STATE WOMEN TOWARDS IMPROVING REPRESENTATION IN POLITICAL LEADERSHIP|
|294.||EFFECTIVE PRACTICES IN THE MANAGEMENT OF SCHOOL PLANTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN SOUTH-EAST NIGERIA|
|295.||THE INFLUENCE OF TEACHER’S PROFESSIONAL TRAINING ON STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT|
|296.||GENDER AS A FACTOR IN THE PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN AFRICAN THINKERS COMMUNITY OF INQUIRY, ATCOICOE, ENUGU|
|297.||EVALUATION OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SECONDARY SCHOOL MATHEMATICS CORE-CURRICULUM BY TEACHERS|
|298.||AVERTING THE EPISTEMIC DIS FUNCTIONS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL THROUGH THINKING|
|299.||ART AS A VEHICLE TO RELIGIOUS EDUCATION IN ENUGU STATE|
|300.||USING SYNERGY AS A TOOL FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students