|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||NUTRIENT COMPOSITION, FUNCTIONAL AND ORGANOLEPTIC PROPERTIES OF COMPLEMENTARY FOODS FROM SORGHUM, ROASTED AFRICAN YAM BEAN AND CRAYFISH|
|2.||CHALLENGES MILITATING AGAINST THE EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HOME ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN RIVERS STATE|
|3.||CHALLENGES OF EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HOME ECONOMICS IN ORU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.|
|4.||FACTORS AFFECTING THE PERFORMANCE OF HOME ECONOMICS STUDENTS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN AKWA IBOM STATE|
|5.||THE EFFECTS OF HOME ECONOMICS ON THE BUSINESS GROWTH OF TARAKU SOYA MILK MANUFACTURING COMPANY NIGERIA LIMITED BENUE STATE|
|6.||THE EFFECTS OF TWO TEACHING METHODS ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN HOME ECONOMICS (A CASE STUDY OF ONITSHA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)|
|7.||A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON TEACHING PRACTICE EXPERIENCES OF HOME ECONOMICS STUDENT-TEACHERS: CHALLENGES AND POSSIBLE PANACEA (A CASE STUDY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA)|
|8.||THE LEVEL OF HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION LITERACY AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ALIADE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, BENUE STATE.|
|9.||ASSESSING THE HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION AWARENESS LEVEL AMONG JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN CALABAR CROSS RIVER STATE|
|10.||AVAILABILITY OF TEACHERS AND LABORATORY FACILITIES FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HOME ECONOMICS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ENUGU NORTH (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)|
|11.||CHALLENGES MILITATING AGAINST THE EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HOME ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN RIVERS STATE.|
|12.||THE IMPORTANCE OF HOME ECONOMICS TRAINING OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HOME ECONOMICS IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF SAPELE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)|
|13.||AVAILABILITY OF QUALIFIED HOME ECONOMICS TEACHERS IN EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HOME ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|14.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF HOME ECONOMICS STUDENTS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ASABA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.|
|15.||CHALLENGES ASSOCIATED WITH THE POOR PERFORMANCE OF HOME ECONOMICS STUDENTS IN OSIMILI NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.|
|16.||A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS IN HOME ECONOMICS (A CASE STUDY OF ORLU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF IMO STATE).|
|17.||AN ANALYTICAL STUDY OF SENIOR SECONDARY STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN HOME ECONOMICS FROM 2007 – 2010 IN EKET LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|18.||IDENTIFICATION OF DIFFICULT TEACHING AND LEARNING TOPICS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CURRICULA IN NIGERIA. A CASE STUDY OF JSS3 CURRICULA OF HOME ECONOMICS.|
|19.||IMPACT OF HOME ECONOMICS LABORATORY FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HOME ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN OGBIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|20.||ASSESSING THE TREND IN HOME ECONOMICS STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN SENIOR CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN OWERRI NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.|
|21.||ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF TEACHING AIDS FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HOME ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS.|
|22.||TEACHERS PERCEPTION OF CHALLENGES OF EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HOME ECONOMICS IN SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES IN IMO STATE.|
|23.||COMPARISON OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN HOME ECONOMICS IN JUNIOR WASSCE EXAMINATIONS FROM 2008-2015 IN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGES.|
|24.||FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR MASS FAILURE OF STUDENT IN HOME ECONOMICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN NKANU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|25.||THE CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF TEACHING HOME ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF ORU EAST L.G.A)|
|26.||THE IMPACT OF QUALIFICATION OF HOME ECONOMICS TEACHERS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN WASSCE EXAMINATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SCHOOLS IN CALABAR)|
|27.||THE CHALLENGES OF TEACHING HOME ECONOMICS IN NIGERIAN SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES (A CASE STUDY OF OWERRI NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)|
|28.||THE EXTENT OF THE USE OF AUDIOVISUAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF MATHEMATICS|
|29.||IMPACT OF AUDIO VISUAL AIDS IN TEACHING HOME ECONOMICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS( A CASE STUDY OF UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA AKWA IBOM STATE)|
|30.||AN APPRAISAL OF FAMILY DECISION MAKING AND PURCHASE ROLES A CASE STUDY OF NESTLE PLC|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to email@example.com
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Free Project Topics, Research Materials and Project Topics Ideas