|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF MOTORCYCLE REGISTRATION IN KWARA STATE BETWEEN (A CASE STUDY OF CENTRAL MOTOR REGISTRY UNDER BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE ILORIN)|
|2.||PREDICTIVE MODEL FOR INFLATION IN NIGERIA|
|3.||OIL PRICE INSTABILITY AND INDUSTRIAL SECTOR OUTPUT IN NIGERIA|
|4.||THE IMPACT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA 1982 - 2012|
|5.||HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|6.||EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY|
|7.||A STUDY OF FISCAL AND MONETARY POLICIES USED TO ENHANCE SAVINGS MOBILIZATION FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE|
|8.||FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN NIGERIA UNDER STRUCTURAL ADJUSTMENT PROGRAMME (SAP)|
|9.||ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE ON GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT BETWEEN (2000 -2013).|
|10.||REGRESSION ANALYSIS ON NATIONAL INCOME 1999-2015|
|11.||A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF REPORTED CASES OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE IN THE FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE UMUAHIA (F.M.C)|
|12.||A QUALITY ANALYSIS OF THE THICKNESS OF PART AND CORRUGATED ASBESTOS ROOFING SHEETS OF EMENITE LIMITED ENUGU|
|13.||STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ON FERTILITY AND MORTALITY RATE IN OSOGBO LOCAL GOVERNMENT BETWEEN|
|14.||SAMPLE SURVEY ON THE USE OF CONTRACEPTIVES DRUGS AMONG FEMALE STUDENT OF FACULTY OF SCIENCE(A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC, IREE)|
|15.||ECONOMETRICS ANALYSIS ON THE MONTHLY INCOME GENERATED FROM SALES OF LEGEND GUILDER, AND MALTINA DRINKS IN NIGERIA BETWEEN 2005 - 2009|
|16.||INDEX NUMBER ANALYSIS ON THE PRICE OF PETROLEUM ON THE PRICE OF FOOD ITEMS (1999-2013)|
|17.||PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF NNPC (1999-2013) USING REGRESSION ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES|
|18.||A REGRESSION ANALYSIS ON THE IMPACT OF PER CAPITA INCOME ON THE HEALTH CARE COST (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO TEACHING HOSPITAL)|
|19.||A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ON THE IMPACT OF BIRTH AND DEATH RATES ON NIGERIA’S ECONOMY. (A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE)|
|20.||A TIME SERIES ANALYSIS OF CUSTOMER ATTENDANCE (A CASE STUDY OF SHOPRITE MALLS ENUGU)|
|21.||A REGRESSION ANALYSIS ON THE IMPACT OF SMOKING, LEVEL OF EXERCISE, WEIGHT ON MEDICAL COST. (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER OWERRI)|
|22.||A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ON THE EFFECT OF NPK FERTILIZER ON CROP GROWTH (A CASE STUDY OF MICHAEL OPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE)|
|23.||A STATISTICAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN STUDENTS’COURSE OF STUDY AND THEIR ATTITUDE TOWARDS EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY FINAL YEAR STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN).|
|24.||A DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF EXPERIMENTS ON THE METHODS OF ESTIMATING VARIANCE COMPONENTS IN FARM ANIMALS|
|25.||A QUALITY CONTROL ANALYSIS OF CEMENT IN DANGOTE CEMENT PLC (A CASE STUDY OF IBESE CEMENT PLANT LAGOS)|
|26.||THE STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE EXPENDITURES AND INCOME OF NIGERIANS IN RELATION TO POVERTY. (A CASE STUDY OF NSIT-IBOM LGA AKWA-IBOM STATE)|
|27.||A STATISTICAL STUDY ON THE EFFECTS OF AGRICULTURAL LOAN ON FARMING ACTIVITIES IN NIGERIA – A CASE STUDY OF OHAOFIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ABIA STATE|
|28.||A MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS ON THE RESPONSE OF CROPS TO FERTILIZER AND SOIL TYPES. (A CASE STUDY OF THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE)|
|29.||STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF ROAD ACCIDENTS IN NIGERIA (FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE 2002-2015)|
|30.||A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO ANAMBRA STATE)|
|31.||A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF CRIME OFFENCES RECORDED IN BENIN, EDO STATE. (FROM 1999- 2014) – A CASE STUDY OF BENIN DIVISIONAL HEADQUARTERS|
|32.||STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF TRAFFIC CONGESTION IN OSHODI-APAPA AXIS OF LAGOS|
|33.||TIME SERIES ANALYSIS ON RAINFALL PATTERN IN CALABAR MUNICIPALITY FROM 2002-2014 A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN METEOROLOGICAL CENTRE CALABAR|
|34.||MATRIX AND ITS APPLICATIONS|
|35.||DIFFERENTIATION AND ITS APPLICATION|
|36.||MULTIVARIABLE OPTIMIZATION WITH CONSTRAINTS|
|37.||STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S EXPENDITURE AND REVENUE FROM 2003-2008 ( A CASE STUDY NBS, KADUNA)|
|38.||TIME ANALYSIS OF PATIENT ATTENDANCE ( A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO TEACHING HOSPITAL, UYO)|
|39.||THE COMPARISON OF GAUSSIAN ELIMINATION AND CHOLESKY COMPOSITION METHODS TO LINEAR SYSTEM OF EQUATION|
|40.||A STATISTICAL UNIVARIATE ANALYSIS OF THE GENERAL RESPONSE OF LOCAL DOGS TO VACCINATION (A CASE STUDY OF THE NATIONAL VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE, VOM PLATEAU STATE)|
|41.||MATHIEU EQUATION AND ITS APPLICATION|
|42.||TIME SERIES ANALYSIS OF SALES OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA (1988-2011)|
|43.||MATRIX INNER PRODUCT METHOD FOR FALKNER-SKAN EQUATION|
|44.||STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ON THE RATE OF STUDENT WITHDRAWAL IN POLYTHECNIC|
|45.||EXAMINATION OF THE INFLUENCE OF SPEED OF KNOWLEDGE ACQUISITION, COMMUNITY BONDING AND INTERNET USAGE FACTORS ON SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN ACCOUNTING CONCEPT|
|46.||APPLICATION OF MATHEMATICS ON CRIME DETENTION|
|47.||THE APPLICATION OF LINEAR PROGRAMMING IN PROFIT MAXIMIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF CRUNCHES FRIED CHICKEN AKA ROAD)|
|48.||TIME SERIES ANALYSIS ON CONSUMPTION OF ELECTRICITY IN KWARA STATE (A CASE STUDY OFFA NEPA DISTRICT OFFICE FROM 2001-2015)|
|49.||ECONOMETRICS ANALYSIS OF GROSS NATIONAL INCOME ON CONSUMPTION EXPENDITURE OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA BETWEEN (2011)|
|50.||TIME SERIES ANALYSIS ON THE TREATMENT OF SOME COMMON DISEASES (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC MEDICAL CENTRE, ILORIN)|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to email@example.com
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Free Project Topics, Research Materials and Project Topics Ideas