|S/N||PROJECT TOPIC||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT POLICY ON THE GROWTH OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA|
|2.||TECHNIQUES FOR ASSESSING DURABILITY OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA|
|3.||THE ROLES OF SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA|
|4.||GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES THROUGH SALESMANSHIP|
|5.||THE RELEVANCE OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT TO BUSINESS GROWTH|
|6.||A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE ROLE OF BANK OF INDUSTRY TOWARDS THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA|
|7.||ELECTRONIC BANKING AND THE CHALLENGES OF THE NIGERIAN BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT ( A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK)|
|8.||FACTORS AFFECTING THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESSES IN UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|9.||GENDER CONSIDERATIONS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN NORTHERN NIGERIA|
|10.||GENDER CONSIDERATIONS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|11.||THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT FUNDING ON THE PROMOTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA|
|12.||THE IMPACT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT ON YOUTH EMPOWERMENT IN NIGERIA|
|13.||THE IMPACT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT ON YOUTH EMPOWERMENT IN NIGERIA|
|14.||THE IMPORTANCE OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT IN SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES ( A CASE STUDY OF RCN GAS, UYO)|
|15.||THE ROLE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA IN THE PROMOTION OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA|
|16.||THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA|
|17.||ASSESSING BOOK-KEEPING PRACTICES OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|18.||THE EFFECT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES ON THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA|
|19.||THE EFFECT OF TAXATION ON BUSINESS DECISION (A CASE STUDY OF GUINNESS BREWERIES, ONITSHA)|
|20.||THE ROLE OF INSURANCE IN MINIMIZING BUSINESS RISK ( A CASE STUDY OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESSES IN UYO)|
|21.||THE IMPACT OF BANK LOANS ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF CUSTOMERS IN UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA)|
|22.||EVALUATION OF THE ROLE OF SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE PROMOTION OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SMES IN ABUJA)|
|23.||AN EXAMINATION OF THE IMPACT OF MICRO CREDIT PROGRAMMES ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER STATES.|
|24.||STUDENT ENTREPRENEURSHIP ON CAMPUS: A SURVIVAL RESPONSE OR A CAREER REHEARSAL? THE CASE OF UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS STUDENTS|
|25.||WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT PRACTICES OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SMES IN UYO)|
|26.||ASSESSING BOOK-KEEPING PRACTICASSESSING BOOK-KEEPING PRACTICES OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ES OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|27.||CURBING UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT ANAMBRA STATE|
|28.||THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL LITERACY ON THE PROFITABILITY OF SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES IN CALABAR MUNICIPALITY, CROSS RIVER STATE|
|29.||THE ROLE OF THE AUDITOR IN SMALL BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS (A Case Study of Some Small Businesses in Uyo)|
|30.||THE EFFECT OF ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA|
|31.||THE EFFECT OF BUSINESS CREDIT AVAILABILITY ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN GHANA|
|32.||THE ROLE OF BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL IN A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION|
|33.||IMPACT OF MULTIPLE TAXATION ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA|
|34.||EVALUATING THE GROWTH CHALLENGES OF INDIGENOUS COMPANIES IN NIGERIA|
|35.||THE EFFECT OF BANK RECAPITALIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA|
|36.||A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE CAUSES OF BUSINESS FAILURE IN NIGERIA AND POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS ( A CASE STUDY OF FAITH PRESS UYO)|
|37.||PROMOTION OF SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES AND THEIR CONTRIBUTION TO THE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA|
|38.||THE ROLE OF MICROFINANCE BANKS IN ENHANCING ENTREPRENEURSHIP AMONG WOMEN IN NIGERIA|
|39.||THE IMPACT OF VENTURE CAPITAL FINANCING ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)|
|40.||EFFECTS OF MULTIPLE TAXATIONS ON BUSINESS SURVIVAL IN NIGERIA|
|41.||THE EFFECT OF ENTREPRENEURIAL CHARACTERISTICS ON BUSINESS PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA|
|42.||THE EFFECT OF THE NAIRA DEVALUATION ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED MINI IMPORTERS IN LAGOS STATE)|
|43.||ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION AS A TOOL FOR REDUCING UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA|
|44.||IMPACT OF ELECTRICITY ON PERFORMNACE OF SMES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SMES IN ETI-OSA LGA)|
|45.||THE IMPACT OF ELECTRICAL POWER OUTAGE ON THE OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES IN KANO STATE|
|46.||AN APPRAISAL OF SUCCESSAN APPRAISAL OF SUCCESS CRITERIA FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP BUSINESS IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF JULI SUPERMARKET LAGOS CRITERIA FOR ENTREPRENUESHIP BUSINESS IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF JULI SUPERMARKET LAGOS|
|47.||THE CONTRIBUTION OF THE INFORMAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO THE GROWTH OF SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA. A CASE STUDY OF COOPERATIVE SOCIETY IN TAKUM LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, TARABA STATE|
|48.||PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES OF SETTING UP SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA(A CASE STUDY OF UYO LGA)|
|49.||THE IMPACT OF CULTURAL FACTORS OF ENTREPRENEURIAL PERFORMANCE: SELECTED PRIVATE FIRMS|
|50.||THE ROLE OF FORMAL SCHOOL IN PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURIAL CAPACITIES IN NIGERIA|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics And Materials For Students