|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||EVALUATION OF THE PERFORMANCE OF BEAM PUMP AND ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE PUMP IN OIL PRODUCTION USING PETROLEUM SOFTWARE (PROSPER)|
|2.||AN APPROACH TO WELL PLACEMENT AND PRODUCTION IN A GREEN FIELD|
|3.||CAUSES OF PROJECT FAILURE AND ABANDONMENT IN GHANA (ACCRA)|
|4.||THE USE OF COCONUT FIBRE AS STANDARD pH ENHANCER FOR DRILLING MUD FORMULATION|
|5.||REDUCTION OF OIL SPILLAGE IN NIGER DELTA USING WOOD PLASTIC COMPOSITE FROM SAWDUST, WHITE SAND AND LOW-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE WASTE|
|6.||PRESSURE TRANSIENT ANALYSIS USING SAPHIR|
|7.||POROSITY OF SOIL WITH WATER ANALYSIS IN THREE DIFFERENT LAND USES|
|8.||PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF SOLVENTS BLEND FOR SILICONE DEFOAMER|
|9.||EFFECT OF SUB-OPTIMAL PRODUCTION OF A GAS LIFTED WELL (Case of not injecting from the Orifice)|
|10.||DEVELOPMENT OF WASTE BASED BIOSTIMULANT FOR THE REMEDIATION OF CRUDE OIL CONTAMINATED SOIL|
|11.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A QUERY OPTIMIZER|
|12.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF OCEAN SURFACE AND SUBSURFACE CURRENT SIMULATOR|
|13.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MONITORING SYSTEM THAT MEASURE LIGHT INTENSITY AND GAS LEVEL|
|14.||DESIGN A VACUUM DISTILLATION UNIT FOR THE EFFICIENT PROCESSING OF 10 BARRELS PER DAY OF ATMOSPHERIC RESIDUE TO PRODUCE LIGHT VACUUM GAS OIL, HEAVY GAS OIL, AND VACUUM RESIDUE|
|15.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF OIL PROPERTIES EXTRACTED FROM AFRICAN PEAR PULP USING MECHANICAL AND SOLVENT METHOD|
|16.||ASSESSING THE SPATIAL DISTRIBUTION AND LOCATIONAL IMPACT OF PETROL SERVICE STATIONS ON UVWIE LGA DELTA.|
|17.||DEVELOPMENT OF NODAL ANALYSIS FOR PRODUCTION OPTIMIZATION- A SOFTWARE ASSISTED APPROACH.|
|18.||GAS LIFT OPTIMIZATION OF OIL PRODUCING WELLS USING PROSPER NODAL ANALYSIS.|
|19.||APPLICATION OF INTELLIGENT WELL COMPLETION IN OPTIMIZING PRODUCTION FROM OIL RIM RESERVOIRS.|
|20.||DRILLING FLUID ADDITIVE; AN OVERVIEW, HISTORY OF LOCAL CONTENT DRILLING FLUID ADDITIVE CONSIDERING GUM ARABIC.|
|21.||DETERMINATION OF FLOWING BOTTOM-HOLE PRESSURE FROM WELL-HEAD DATA.|
|22.||AN ASSESSMENT OF GRAVEL PACKING METHODS USED IN THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY.|
|23.||DESIGN OF AN ARTIFICIAL LIFT SYSTEM FOR OPTIMIZATION PRODUCTION FOR WELL J-50.|
|24.||COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN OVERBALANCED AND UNDERBALANCED OIL DRILLING METHODS.|
|25.||LOCAL CONTENT IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY OF NIGERIA: CHALLENGES, PROSPECTS AND THE WAY FORWARD.|
|26.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED LIQUIFIED PETROLEUM GAS LEAKAGE DETECTOR USING GSM MODULE.|
|27.||GAS DEHYDRATION USING TRIETHYLENE GLYCOL (A CASE STUDY OF SHELL, UGHELI).|
|28.||RESERVOIR SIMULATION USING MBAL (A CASE STUDY OF RZD FIELD.|
|29.||THE SUBSURFACE MAPS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS IN THE OIL INDUSTRY.|
|30.||IMPROVED MODEL FOR PREDICTION AND REMEDIATION OF FORMATION DAMAGE IN OIL WELLS.|
|31.||PUMP CAPACITY DETERMINATION FOR TWO-PHASE VERTICAL FLUID FLOW.|
|32.||EMPIRICAL CORRELATION OF OIL EFFECTIVE PERMEABILITY AS A FUNCTION OF PRESSURE.|
|33.||PREDICTION OF THE DEW-POINT PRESSURE OF A GAS CONDENSATE RESERVOIR.|
|34.||A STUDY OF THE NIGERIAN PETROLEUM RETAIL MARKET|
|35.||THE SUITABILITY OF EGGSHELL AND SNAIL SHELL WASTE AS LOCAL MATERIALS IN IMPROVING THE PH OF MUD|
|36.||DETERMINATION OF THE FLOWING BOTTOM-HOLE PRESSURE OF A VERTICAL WELL FROM SURFACE PRESSURE AND WELL PARAMETERS|
|37.||PREDICTION OF THE DEW-POINT PRESSURE OF A GAS CONDENSATE RESERVOIR|
|38.||ANALYTICAL STUDY OF A SMALL SCALE BIOMASS GASIFIER|
|39.||MATHEMATICAL MODEL FOR LIQUID LOADING IN NATURAL GAS WELL PRODUCTION|
|40.||EFFECTS OF PETROLEUM LEVEL (WASTE OIL) ON SOIL FERTILITY IN THE VICINITY OF A MECHANIC WORKSHOP|
|41.||ASSESSMENT OF SAFE AND COST-EFFECTIVE METHODS TO MAXIMIZE PRODUCTION (PROFITABILITY) FROM A GAS-LIFTED FIELD|
|42.||SIMULATION OF GAS DEHYDRATION ON AN FPSO USING ASPEN HYSYS|
|43.||ESTIMATION OF COEFFICIENT OF ISOTHERMAL OIL COMPRESSIBILITY FOR UNDERSATURATED RESERVOIR BY CUBIC EQUATION OF STATE|
|44.||THE EFFECTS OF CONTAMINANTS ON THE FLOW OR RHEOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF OIL-BASED MUD|
|45.||UTILIZATION OF NODAL ANALYSIS TECHNIQUE FOR SELECTING THE OPTIMUM TUBING SIZE TO ACHIEVE AN OPTIMUM PRODUCTION RATE IN NATURALLY FLOWING WELL VIA MODELLING|
|46.||TREATMENT OF PRODUCED WATER TO MEET IRRIGATION STANDARD|
|47.||IDENTIFICATION OF WELL PROBLEMS USING WELL TESTING (A CASE STUDY OF UMU-N2 WELL OF MIDWESTERN OIL AND GAS COMPANY, KWALE, NIGERIA)|
|48.||INVESTIGATION INTO PIPELINE VANDALISM IN NIGER DELTA(NIGERIA) (A Case Study Of Abiteye in Warri South West, Delta State )|
|49.||THE IMPACT OF CRUDE OIL PRODUCTION ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|50.||DEREGULATION OF THE DOWNSTREAM OIL SECTOR IN NIGERIA AS A PANACEA TO ECONOMIC RECOVERY OF THE COUNTRY: AN ANALYSIS OF 2010-2015 ECONOMIC PROGRAMME OF NIGERIA|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Chapter three of the research project or the research methodology is another significant part of the research project writing. In developing the chapter three of the research project, you state the purpose of research, research method you wish to adopt, the instruments to be used, where you will collect your data, types of data collection, and how you collected it.
This chapter explains the different methods to be used in the research project. Here you mention the procedures and strategies you will employ in the study such as research design, study design in research, research area (area of the study), the population of the study, etc. You also tell the reader your research design methods, why you chose a particular method, method of analysis, how you planned to analyze your data.
Your methodology should be written in a simple language such that other researchers can follow the method and arrive at the same conclusion or findings.You can choose a survey design when you want to survey a particular location or behavior by administering instruments such as structured questionnaires, interviews, or experimental; if you intend manipulating some variables.
The purpose of chapter three (research methodology) is to give an experienced investigator enough information to replicate the study. Some supervisors do not understand this and require students to write what is in effect, a textbook.A research design is used to structure the research and to show how all of the major parts of the research project, including the sample, measures, and methods of assignment, work together to address the central research questions in the study. The chapter three should begin with a paragraph reiterating the purpose of research. It is very important that before choosing design methods try and ask yourself the following questions: Will I generate enough information that will help me to solve the research problem by adopting this method?
I think the most appropriate in methods versus methodology is to think in terms of their inter-connectedness and relationship between both. You should not beging thinking so much about research methods without thinking of developing a research methodology.
Metodologia or methodology is the consideration of your research objectives and the most effective method and approach to meet those objectives. That is to say that methodology in research paper is the first step in planning a research project work.
Example of methodology in research paper, you are attempting to identify the influence of personality on a road accident, you may wish to look at different personality types, you may also look at accident records from the FRSC, you may also wish to look at the personality of drivers that are accident victims, once you adopt this method, you are already doing a survey, and that becomes your metodologia or methodology.
Your methodology should aim to provide you with the information to allow you to come to some conclusions about the personalities that are susceptible to a road accident or those personality types that are likely to have a road accident.
The following subjects may or may not be in the order required by a particular institution of higher education, but all of the subjects constitute a defensible in metodologia or methodology chapter.
Click here to complete this article - How To Write Chapter Three Of Your Research Project (Research Methodology)
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics, Free Materials, and Project Topics Ideas