|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||EFFECT OF WATER CEMENT RATIO ON STRENGTH OF CEMENT MORTAR MADE WITH STONE DUST USING ULTRASONIC PULSE VELOCITY (U.P.V)|
|2.||EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION OF THE EFFECTS OF CONTAMINANTS ON THE RHEOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF WATER-BASED MUD|
|3.||ANALYSIS OF PROPERTIES OF KAOLIN DEPOSITS IN NIGERIA (CASE OF STUDIES OF KPANKOROGI AND IJERO-EKITI)|
|4.||EVALUATION OF THE PERFORMANCE OF BEAM PUMP AND ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE PUMP IN OIL PRODUCTION USING PETROLEUM SOFTWARE (PROSPER)|
|5.||AN APPROACH TO WELL PLACEMENT AND PRODUCTION IN A GREENFIELD|
|6.||THE EFFECT OF OIL SPILLAGE ON AQUATIC LIVES THROUGH THE USE OF WATER QUALITY (A CASE STUDY IN OBUNKU COMMUNITY, OYIGBO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA. RIVERS STATE)|
|7.||ESTIMATING SOME MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF ROCK FROM IN-SITU REBOUND VALUES (A CASE STUDY OF OREKE OPEN PIT QUARRY)|
|8.||THE CRUDE OIL PRICE AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|9.||WAYS OF CONTROLLING ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION, OIL SPILLAGE, AND GAS FLARING|
|10.||THE MANAGEMENT OF OIL SPILLAGE IN THE NIGER DELTA REGION OF NIGERIA|
|11.||ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY OF HEAVY OIL BY USING THERMAL AND NON-THERMAL METHODS|
|12.||THE USE OF CONVERSION KIT AND THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND THE GENERATION OF ELECTRICITY WITH THE USE OF PROPANE AND NATURAL GAS|
|13.||THE USE OF COCONUT FIBRE AS STANDARD pH ENHANCER FOR DRILLING MUD FORMULATION|
|14.||REDUCTION OF OIL SPILLAGE IN NIGER DELTA USING WOOD PLASTIC COMPOSITE FROM SAWDUST, WHITE SAND AND LOW-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE WASTE|
|15.||PRESSURE TRANSIENT ANALYSIS USING SAPHIR|
|16.||POROSITY OF SOIL WITH WATER ANALYSIS IN THREE DIFFERENT LAND USES|
|17.||PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF SOLVENTS BLEND FOR SILICONE DEFOAMER|
|18.||EFFECT OF SUB-OPTIMAL PRODUCTION OF A GAS LIFTED WELL (Case of not injecting from the Orifice)|
|19.||DEVELOPMENT OF WASTE BASED BIOSTIMULANT FOR THE REMEDIATION OF CRUDE OIL CONTAMINATED SOIL|
|20.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A QUERY OPTIMIZER|
|21.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF OCEAN SURFACE AND SUBSURFACE CURRENT SIMULATOR|
|22.||DESIGN A VACUUM DISTILLATION UNIT FOR THE EFFICIENT PROCESSING OF 10 BARRELS PER DAY OF ATMOSPHERIC RESIDUE TO PRODUCE LIGHT VACUUM GAS OIL, HEAVY GAS OIL, AND VACUUM RESIDUE|
|23.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF OIL PROPERTIES EXTRACTED FROM AFRICAN PEAR PULP USING MECHANICAL AND SOLVENT METHOD|
|24.||APPLICATION OF INTELLIGENT WELL COMPLETION IN OPTIMIZING PRODUCTION FROM OIL RIM RESERVOIRS.|
|25.||ESTIMATION OF DRILLING WASTES – AN ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERN WHILE DRILLING OIL AND GAS WELLS|
|26.||COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN OVERBALANCED AND UNDERBALANCED OIL DRILLING METHODS.|
|27.||RESERVOIR SIMULATION USING MBAL (A CASE STUDY OF RZD FIELD.|
|28.||THE SUBSURFACE MAPS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS IN THE OIL INDUSTRY.|
|29.||PUMP CAPACITY DETERMINATION FOR TWO-PHASE VERTICAL FLUID FLOW.|
|30.||EMPIRICAL CORRELATION OF OIL EFFECTIVE PERMEABILITY AS A FUNCTION OF PRESSURE.|
|31.||PREDICTION OF THE DEW-POINT PRESSURE OF A GAS CONDENSATE RESERVOIR.|
|32.||A STUDY OF THE NIGERIAN PETROLEUM RETAIL MARKET|
|33.||THE SUITABILITY OF EGGSHELL AND SNAIL SHELL WASTE AS LOCAL MATERIALS IN IMPROVING THE PH OF MUD|
|34.||DETERMINATION OF THE FLOWING BOTTOM-HOLE PRESSURE OF A VERTICAL WELL FROM SURFACE PRESSURE AND WELL PARAMETERS|
|35.||ANALYTICAL STUDY OF A SMALL SCALE BIOMASS GASIFIER|
|36.||MATHEMATICAL MODEL FOR LIQUID LOADING IN NATURAL GAS WELL PRODUCTION|
|37.||EFFECTS OF PETROLEUM LEVEL (WASTE OIL) ON SOIL FERTILITY IN THE VICINITY OF A MECHANIC WORKSHOP|
|38.||ASSESSMENT OF SAFE AND COST-EFFECTIVE METHODS TO MAXIMIZE PRODUCTION (PROFITABILITY) FROM A GAS-LIFTED FIELD|
|39.||SIMULATION OF GAS DEHYDRATION ON AN FPSO USING ASPEN HYSYS|
|40.||ESTIMATION OF COEFFICIENT OF ISOTHERMAL OIL COMPRESSIBILITY FOR UNDERSATURATED RESERVOIR BY CUBIC EQUATION OF STATE|
|41.||THE EFFECTS OF CONTAMINANTS ON THE FLOW OR RHEOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF OIL-BASED MUD|
|42.||UTILIZATION OF NODAL ANALYSIS TECHNIQUE FOR SELECTING THE OPTIMUM TUBING SIZE TO ACHIEVE AN OPTIMUM PRODUCTION RATE IN NATURALLY FLOWING WELL VIA MODELLING|
|43.||TREATMENT OF PRODUCED WATER TO MEET IRRIGATION STANDARD|
|44.||IDENTIFICATION OF WELL PROBLEMS USING WELL TESTING (A CASE STUDY OF UMU-N2 WELL OF MIDWESTERN OIL AND GAS COMPANY, KWALE, NIGERIA)|
|45.||INVESTIGATION INTO PIPELINE VANDALISM IN NIGER DELTA(NIGERIA) (A Case Study Of Abiteye in Warri South West, Delta State )|
|46.||THE IMPACT OF CRUDE OIL PRODUCTION ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|47.||DEREGULATION OF THE DOWNSTREAM OIL SECTOR IN NIGERIA AS A PANACEA TO ECONOMIC RECOVERY OF THE COUNTRY: AN ANALYSIS OF 2010-2015 ECONOMIC PROGRAMME OF NIGERIA|
|48.||ASSESSMENT OF OIL SPILLAGE AND ITS CONTROL IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA|
|49.||ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY IN HIGH VISCOUS RESERVOIR USING THE THERMAL PROCESS|
|50.||THE ASSESSMENT OF POOR DRAINAGE SYSTEM IN NIGERIA|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to email@example.com
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Free Project Topics, Research Materials and Project Topics Ideas