|S/N||PROJECT TOPIC||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||THE RELEVANCE OF TRADITIONAL RULERS IN CONTEMPORARY NIGERIA’S GOVERNANCE|
|2.||POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF 3 SENATORIAL DISTRICTS OF AKWA-IBOM STATE|
|3.||MARGINALIZATION AND YOUTH UNREST IN THE NIGER-DELTA REGION OF NIGERIA|
|4.||EFFECT OF POLITICAL INSTABILITY ON IMPLEMENTATION OF NIGERIA POLICY ON SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION|
|5.||AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF THE GOVERNMENT IN POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA|
|6.||GENDER INEQUALITY AND WOMEN PARTICIPATION IN POLITICS: THE NIGERIA EXPERIENCE|
|7.||VOTER BEHAVIOUR AND THE ELECTORAL PROCESS IN NIGERIA|
|8.||THE EFFECT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON VOTING BEHAVIOUR IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED VOTERS IN LAGOS)|
|9.||THE ELECTORAL PROCESS AND NATIONAL SECURITY IN NIGERIA: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE 2011 AND 2015 ELECTIONS|
|10.||IMPACT OF REFUGEE CRISIS ON HUMAN SECURITY IN WEST AFRICA|
|11.||GRASSROOT DEMOCRACY AND YOUTH DEVELOPMENT IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION (A case study of Oredo Local Government of Edo State)|
|12.||INFLUENCE OF GODFATHERISM ON NIGERIAN POLITICS IN THE FOURTH REPUBLIC (ROLE OF EDUCATION)|
|13.||THE IMPACT OF VOTERS’ TURNOUT IN CONDUCTING FREE AND FAIR ELECTION (A CASE STUDY OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA)|
|14.||EXAMINATION OF POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS TARGETING VOTERS VIA SOCIAL NETWORK SITE AND HOW IT AFFECTS VOTERS’ PREFERENCE (A CASE STUDY OF BIDA, NIGER STATE)|
|15.||EFFECTS OF ELECTORAL VIOLENCE ON NIGERIA DEMOCRACY (2007-2011) A CASE STUDY OF SOUTHWEST|
|16.||ASSESSMENT OF DIVIDEND OF POLITICS IN NIGERIA|
|17.||THE IMPACT OF WOMEN PARTICIPATION ON THE POLITICAL SYSTEM ON NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ABIA STATE)|
|18.||REVENUE ALLOCATION AND POLITICAL STABILITY IN NIGERIA|
|19.||RESOURCE CONTROL AGITATIONS AND POLITICAL STABILITY IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA)|
|20.||GODFATHERISM AND POLITICAL CONFLICT IN NIGERIA AN OPINION SURVEY OF VOTERS IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, EDO STATE|
|21.||FOREIGN AID AND ITS IMPACT ON SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|22.||WOMEN INVOLVEMENT IN POLITICS A CASE OF STUDY OF ONDO STATE, NIGERIA|
|23.||THE ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|24.||GODFATHERISM AND CREDIBLE ELECTORAL PROCESS IN IMO STATE|
|25.||CORRUPTION AND LEGISLATIVE OVERSIGHT IN NIGERIA FROM 1999- 2007|
|26.||THE ELECTORAL PROCESS AND NATIONAL SECURITY IN NIGERIA: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE 2011 AND 2015 ELECTIONS|
|27.||THE ROLE OF POLITICAL PARTIES IN CONSOLIDATION OF DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF PDP AND APC)|
|28.||ETHICAL EVALUATION OF CIVIL UNREST IN PLATEAU STATE FROM 2001-2015|
|29.||AN ASSESSMENT OF INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC) AND THE MANAGEMENT OF THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA|
|30.||THE ROLE OF FOREIGN ELECTORAL OBSERVERS ON ELECTION CREDIBILITY IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS)|
|31.||AN ASSESSMENT OF DEMOCRATIC CONSOLIDATION PROCESS IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC), 2011-2015|
|32.||TRUE FEDERALISM: A PANACEA FOR RAPID GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|33.||POLITICAL VIOLENCE AND THE 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY RIVERS STATE)|
|34.||EFFECTIVE ADMINISTRATION AND ORGANIZATION IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA|
|35.||ROLE OF REMITTANCE ON FAMILY COHESION|
|36.||THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PTHE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PARENT SOCIAL-ECONOMIC GROWTH AND EDUCATION ACHIEVEMENT OF THEIR CHILDREN IN SECONDARY SCHOOL SYSTEM IN JAHNGO LOCAL GOVERNMENT, TARABA STATE. ARENT SOCIAL-ECONOMIC GROWTH AND EDUCATION ACHIEVEMENT OF TH|
|37.||EXAMINATION PRISON ADMINISTRATION AND CRIME PREVENTION IN NIGERIA.|
|38.||TOWN UNION AS AGENT OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IN ANAMBRA STATE|
|39.||DETERMINATION OF THE STRUCTURE OF INCOME INEQUALITY AND POVERTY IN RURAL HOUSEHOLD IN YALA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF CROSS RIVER STATE|
|40.||ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT INTERNAL REVENUE AS IT PROMOTES SOCIAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT.|
|41.||EVALUATION OF THE LINKAGE BETWEEN CIVIL SERVICE REFORM AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|42.||MILITARY IN INTERNAL SECURITY OPERATIONS AND HUMAN RIGHT: AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ONGOING MILITARY OPERATIONS IN NIGERIA.|
|43.||YOUTH MILITANCY AND AMNESTY IN YOUTH MILITANCY AND AMNESTY IN THE NIGER DELTA (A CASE STUDY OF WARRI METROPOLIS)THE NIGER DELTA (A CASE STUDY OF WARRI METROPOLIS)|
|44.||INVESTIGATION THE ROLE OF SAGBAMA LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT|
|45.||GENDER INEQUALITY IN NIGERIAN POLITICS A CASE STUDY OF KOGI STATE FOURTH REPUBLIC|
|46.||POVERTY AND THUGGERY IN NIGERIA’S POLITICS: A CASE STUDY OF 1999 TO 2007 GENERAL ELECTIONS|
|47.||ROLE OF INEC IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION A CASE STUDY OF 2015|
|48.||CAUSES OF POVERTY AND UNDERDEVELOPMENT IN KOGI STATE: A CASE STUDY OF KABBA-BUNU LOCAL GOVERNMENT|
|49.||MATERIAL RESOURCE HANDLING AND UTILIZATION IN GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION.|
|50.||INTERGOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS AND ITS IMPLICATION ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA, THE CASE STUDY OF MOPA AMURO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KOGI STATE|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics And Materials For Students