|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|101.||ADJUSTMENT DIMENSION OF RETIRED TEACHERS IN ONUEKE EDUCATION ZONE OF EBONYI STATE|
|102.||AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF ICT IN TEACHING AND LEARNING BUSINESS EDUCATION COURSES|
|103.||AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS FOR LEARNING OF COMPUTER STUDIES|
|104.||CLASSROOM GOAL STRUCTURE, STUDENT MOTIVATION, AND ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|105.||COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN THE ACHIEVEMENT MALE AND FEMALE STUDENTS IN COMPUTER STUDIES IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|106.||EFFECTS OF THE USE OF AUDIO-VISUAL MATERIALS IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|107.||EFFECTS OF THE USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS ON THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|108.||ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS REQUIRED BY AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION STUDENTS FOR ENTRY INTO OIL PALM PRODUCTION ENTERPRISE IN EBONYI STATE|
|109.||EXAMINATION OF SOCIO-CULTURAL CONSTRAINTS AGAINST WOMEN EDUCATION IN NKWERRE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF IMO STATE|
|110.||ATTITUDE OF URBAN DWELLERS AND PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT|
|111.||ATTITUDE OF CITY DWELLERS AND PARTICIPATION IN CITY DEVELOPMENT|
|112.||THE INFLUENCE OF GENDER DIMENSIONS IN PERFORMANCE AT JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL BUSINESS STUDIES IN AGO-IWOYE TOWN|
|113.||THE INFLUENCE OF PARENTS’ OCCUPATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND ON EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT|
|114.||FACTORS MILITATING AGAINST THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN GOVERNMENT AMONG THE SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENUGU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ENUGU STATE|
|115.||THE ADOPTION OF COMPUTER ADAPTIVE TESTING IN EDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENT|
|116.||EXAMINATION OF SOCIO-CULTURAL CONSTRAINTS AGAINST WOMEN EDUCATION|
|117.||EXTENT OF COMPUTER LITERACY AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL SCIENCE TEACHERS|
|118.||FACTORS INFLUENCING REASONING ABILITY OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|119.||THE IMPACT OF LEADERSHIP STYLE ON EMPLOYEES’ PRODUCTIVITY (A Case Study of Cadbury Nigeria Plc, Lagos State)|
|120.||A SURVEY ON AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY AND UTILIZATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING BIOLOGY IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ENUGU SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF ENUGU STATE|
|121.||PERCEPTION OF TEACHERS’ AND STUDENTS’ OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF GOVERNMENT IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|122.||EFFECT OF POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS MODES ON STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT AND RETENTION IN BASIC SCIENCE|
|123.||AVAILABILITY, ADEQUACY AND UTILIZATION OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHING RESOURCES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ENUGU STATE|
|124.||IMPACT OF THE ENVIRONMENT ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|125.||FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR PUPILS’ DROPOUT AND ACHIEVEMENT IN PRIMARY SCHOOL IN NSUKKA L.G.A OF ENUGU STATE|
|126.||FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR STUDENTS LOW ENROLLMENT IN BUSINESS SUBJECT|
|127.||DIFFICULTIES IN LEARNING COMPUTER STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|128.||IMPEDIMENTS TO THE EFFECTIVE LEARNING OF COMPUTER STUDIES IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|129.||INDISCIPLINE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|130.||CHALLENGES LECTURERS AND STUDENTS ENCOUNTER IN THE USE OF AUDIO-VISUAL RESOURCES IN UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES|
|131.||THE ASSESSMENT OF THE COMPETENCE OF TEACHERS TEACHING INTEGRATED SCIENCE SUBJECT IN SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|132.||INFLUENCE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON LEARNING OF BIOLOGY IN EZZA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT|
|133.||THE EFFECT OF SIMULATION METHOD ON STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENT AND RETENTION IN SOME CONCEPTS IN GOVERNMENT AT SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|134.||INFLUENCE OF INSTRUCTIONAL SIMULATION STRATEGY ON STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENT IN COMPUTER STUDIES|
|135.||INFLUENCE OF PARENTAL SUPPORT ON SELF-CONCEPT AND ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF STUDENTS|
|136.||INFLUENCE OF PARENTAL STATUS ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|137.||AN ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTS OF TEACHER’S MOTIVATION ON STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE|
|138.||INFLUENCE OF TEACHERS WELFARE ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|139.||DEMOGRAPHIC CORRELATES OF RECREATIONAL PURSUITS AMONG STUDENTS OF FEDERAL COLLEGES OF EDUCATION|
|140.||INVESTIGATE THE INFLUENCE OF STUDENTS RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES AMONG SENIOR SECONDARY STUDENTS|
|141.||TEACHER'S PERCEPTION OF THE EFFICACY OF SOCIAL STUDIES CURRICULUM IN COMMUNAL CONFLICTS RESOLUTION FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT|
|142.||KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE OF SEX EDUCATION AMONG MOTHERS IN AWGU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|143.||KNOWLEDGE OF SELECTED DISEASES CAUSED BY TOBACCO USE AMONG CIVIL SERVANTS IN ABAKALIKI METROPOLIS|
|144.||KNOWLEDGE OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|145.||KNOWLEDGE OF THE CAUSES AND CONSEQUENCES OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|146.||MOTIVATION AS AN INSTRUMENT FOR ENHANCING STUDENTS INTEREST IN THE STUDY OF ECONOMICS|
|147.||PERCEIVED CAUSES OF TEENAGE PREGNANCY AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|148.||PERCEPTION OF MOTHERS ON THE TEACHING OF SEX EDUCATION AT JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL|
|149.||SOCIO-CULTURAL DETERMINANTS OF SUCCESSFUL AGEING AMONG OLDER ADULTS|
|150.||PERCEIVED IMPACT OF HEALTH EDUCATION ON COMMUNITY HEALTH AWARENESS AMONG RESIDENTS OF EZILLO COMMUNITY|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students