* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - Undergraduate Project Topics.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to email@example.com
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|4401.||CONSUMER ATTITUDE TOWARDS OKADA TRANSPORT SERVICE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF OKADA COMMUTER IN ILORIN METROPOLIS|
|4402.||IMPROVING MAINTENANCE CULTURE AND QUALITY OF PUBLIC PROPERTIES IN NIGERIA|
|4403.||DEPOSITS MOBILIZATION THROUGH MARKETING OF BANKING SERVICES (THE CASE STUDY OF THE FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA ILORIN).|
|4404.||THE BENEFIT OF PRIVATIZATION AND COMMERCIALIZATION ON NIGERIA ECONOMY MARKETING FOCUS (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA PHCN)|
|4405.||THE SIGNIFIANCE OF MOITIVATION OF ENHANCING THE EOMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN A COMPETATIVE MARKETING ENVIRONMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICAN (UBA) ILORIN)|
|4406.||OPTIMUM PROMOTIONAL MIX AS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL FOR ENHANCING SALES IN THE NIGERIAN SOFT DRINK INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY).|
|4407.||APPLICATION OF MARKETING CONCEPTS IN THE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF HOSTELLING INDUSTRY IN ILORIN).|
|4408.||THE INFLUENCE OF CULTURE ON CONSUMERS BUYING BEHAVIOR|
|4409.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PROMOTION IN THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA|
|4410.||THE EFFECT OF THE COST CONTROL AND COST REDUCTION STRATEGIES ON THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF FIRMS.|
|4411.||COMPARISON OF LOCALLY EXCAVATED SAND WITH RIVER SAND IN TERMS OF STRENGTH IN SANDCRETE BLOCKS.|
|4412.||APPRAISAL OF MODERN STRATEGIES FOR HOUSING DELIVERY IN NIGERIA|
|4413.||THE INFLUENCE OF CONTRACT DRAWING ON BUILDING PROJECT|
|4414.||PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF TEACHING BREWING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES|
|4415.||THE USE OF UTAZI LEAF EXTRACT (GONGRONEMA LATIFOLIUM) AS A MEANS OF EXTENDING THE SHELF LIFE OF A LOCALLY BREWED SORGHUM BEER|
|4416.||A STUDY OF THE NUTRITIVE PROFILE OF A VEGETABLE, PIPER METHYSTICUM, LOCALLY KNOWN AS AWA|
|4417.||HEPATOPRODUCTIVE EFFECTS OF SENA TORA LEAVE EXTRACT ON CARBON TETRACHLORIDE INDUCED TOXICITY|
|4418.||THE USE OF BITTER LEAF (VERNONIA AMYGDALINA) EXTRACT AS A MEANS OF EXTENDING THE SHELF-LIFE OF LOCALLY BREWED SORGHUM BEER|
|4419.||INVITRO DETERMINATION OF BACTERIOCIDAL EFFECT OF GARLIC ON STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS|
|4420.||SIGNIFICANCE OF AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE TO ENHANCING CUSTOMER RELATIONS IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK PLC ILORIN)|
|4421.||THE EFFECT OF PESTICIDES DICHLORODIPHENYL TRICHLOROEYHANE (D.D.Y) AND BENZENE HEXACHRORIDE (BHC) ON THE MICROFLORA OF THE THREE TYPES OF SOIL.|
|4422.||THE SIGNIFICANCE OF ADVERTISING TO BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIG. PLC OREGUN, LAGOS STATE)|
|4423.||THE ROLES OF MARKETING MIX IN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION|
|4424.||ASSESSING THE ROLE OF STRATEGIC PLANNING AS A TOOL FOR ACHIEVING ORGANIZATIONAL OBJECTIVES OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC, ILORIN)|
|4425.||ROLE AND IMPORTANCE OF MARKETING TO MANUFACTURING FIRMS IN A COMPETITIVE MARKET ENVIRONMENT (A CASE STUDY OF DE-UNITED FOODS INDUSTRY LIMITED. PRODUCER OF INDOMIE INSTANT NOODLES)|
|4426.||THE SIGNIFICANCE OF BRANDING TO EFFECTIVE MARKETING OF THE TOBACCO PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF INTERNATIONAL TOBACCO I.T.C.)|
|4427.||THE EFFECT OF SELECTED FACILITIES ON RENTAL VALUES OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES|
|4428.||ISOLATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF AIR MICROFLORA IN MICROBIOLOGY LABORATORYOSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC, IREE|
|4429.||MICROOBIAL EVALUATION OF RAM MILK FROM A DIARY FARM|
|4430.||ACCOUNTABILITY AND CORRUPTION IN PUBLIC ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF ISIALA MBANO L.G.A. IMO STATE)|
|4431.||EFFECT OF LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION ON PUPILS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AND INTEREST IN AGRICULTURE IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN IMO STATE|
|4432.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PERSONAL SELLING IN MARKETING OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF TOTAL NIGERIA PLC)|
|4433.||ANTIBIOTICS RESISTANCE PROFILE OF ESCHERICHIA COLI ISOLATED FROM APPARENTLY HEALTHY DOMESTIC LIVESTOCK IN SOUTH-WEST NIGERIA (OSUN STATE, NIGERIA)|
|4434.||AN APPLICATION OF MARKETING CONCEPTS IN THE TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF GLOBACOM NIGERIA)|
|4435.||THE IMPACT OF MARKETING RESEARCH ON NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY, ILORIN)|
|4436.||THE ROLES OF MARKETING IN THE COMMERCIAL BANKING [A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK NIGERIA PLC].|
|4437.||ANTIMICROBIAL AND PHYTOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF YOUNGCocos nucifera(COCONUT) WATER AND METHALONIC EXTRACT OF THE YOUNGCocos nucifera(COCONUT) HUSK|
|4438.||IMPACT OF PROMOTIONAL STRATEGY IN THE HOTEL INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA HOTEL)|
|4439.||MICROBIOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT OF INDOOR AND OUTDOOR AIR OF FAITH MEDIPLEX HOSPITAL, BENIN CITY|
|4440.||SALES PROMOTION AS AN EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRATEGY FOR SELLING CONSUMER PRODUCTS (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BAGS MANUFACTURING COMPANY, IKEJA LAGOS).|
|4441.||ANTIBIOGRAM AND MICROBIAL CARRIAGE OF CAMPUS SHUTTLE DOOR HANDLES IN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE.|
|4442.||DETERMINATION OF DEGRADINGABILITY OF FUNGI ISOLATED FROM HYDROCARBON POLLUTED SOIL ON CRUDE OIL USING GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY|
|4443.||THE IMPACT OF TRADE FAIR ON BUSINESS GROWTH.|
|4444.||ADVERTISING, ITS ROLE AND IMPORTANCE IN THE MARKETING OF CONSUMER PRODUCT (A CASE STUDY OF GLOBAL SOAP & DETERGENT INDUSTRY LIMITED ILORIN)|
|4445.||THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL ENVIRONMENT ON MARKETING ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF SHOPRITE ILORIN)|
|4446.||SCREENING OF SENNA ALATA LEAVES FOR BIOCHEMICAL AND HYPOGLYCEMIC ACTIVITY|
|4447.||ENUMERATON AND IDENTIFICATION OF BACTERIA ON USED HANDKERCHIEFS IN MALES|
|4448.||AMELIORATING ROLE OF N.P.K. FERTILIZER ON THE TOXIC EFFECTS OF Ni ON (SORGHUM) ROOT ANTIOXIDANT ENZYMES|
|4449.||THE EFFECT OF KAKA BITTERS ON THE LIPIDPROFILE OF WISTAR RATS FED WITH HIGH FATDIET|
|4450.||EFFECT OF METHANOLIC LEAF EXTRACT ON ACALYPHA WILKESIANA ON WEIGHT PARAMETERS IN PARACETAMOL INDUCED HEPATOXICITY IN MALE RATS|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students