* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - Undergraduate Project Topics.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|4251.||THE IMPORTANCE OF CONDUCIVE OFFICE ENVIRONMENT AS A CRITERIAL FOR OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE OF WORKERS (A CASE STUDY OF BARUTEEN LOCAL GOVERNMENT)|
|4252.||PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT IN PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA STATE TRANSPORT CORPORATION)|
|4253.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AS THIRD TIER OF GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF OFFA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA KWARA STATE)|
|4254.||PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF ITS POLITICISATION)|
|4255.||DEMOCRACY AND GOOD GOVERNANCE THE NIGERIA EXPERIENCE 1990 TO DATE.|
|4256.||EVALUATION OF MANPOWER PLANNING (A Case Study of Ogbomosho South Local Government)|
|4257.||PROBLEM AND PROSPECT OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AUTONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, KWARA STATE)|
|4258.||EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AS A MAJOR DETERMINANT FOR ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF THE NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC ILORIN)|
|4259.||EVALUATION OF COST ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUES AS A TOOL FOR MANAGEMENT CONTROL [CASE STUDY OF DOYIN INVESTMENT NIGERIA LIMITED ILORIN]|
|4260.||LOCAL GOVERNMENT AS THE AGENT OF COMMUNITY (A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT.)|
|4261.||THE IMPORTANCE OF COST VOLUME PROFIT ANALYSIS IN THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY)|
|4262.||THE IMPACT OF LABOUR RELATION ON THE PRODUCTIVITY OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC, ILORIN)|
|4263.||LOCAL GOVERNMENT TOWARD IMPROVING EFFECTIVE REVENUE UTILIZATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY IBADAN NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT).|
|4264.||STAFF MOTIVATION AS A TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA).|
|4265.||THE ROLE OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT IN IMPROVING THE EFFICIENCY OF WORKERS (A CASE STUDY OF MORO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KWARA STATE)|
|4266.||THE ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL EFFECTS OF RURAL-URBAN MIGRATION IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT ( A CASE STUDY OF IKOLE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EKITI STATE)|
|4267.||PLANNING AS A FUNCTION OF MANAGEMENT IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA STATE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT)|
|4268.||AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE PROBLEMS FACING TEACHERS IN TEACHING COMPUTER SCIENCE IN NIGERIAN SECONDARY SCHOOLS TODAY|
|4269.||STAFF MOTIVATION AS A TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT IN PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT SERVICE COMMISSION ILORIN KWARA STATE)|
|4270.||THE EFFECT OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION IN PUBLIC CORPORATION|
|4271.||THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION IN AN ORGANIZATIONAL PROFITABILITY ( A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDERS)|
|4272.||AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF CONTINUED DEVALUATION OF NIGERIA CURRENCY ON INDUSTRIAL PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF OKIN BISCUIT NIGERIA LIMITED IJAGBO)|
|4273.||THE CHALLENGES OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION TOWARDS EFFICIENCY IN PUBLIC SERVICES (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL AIRPORT OF NIGERIA)|
|4274.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PLANNING IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA STATE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURAL ILORIN)|
|4275.||A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF NEGOTIATION AS A VITAL TOOL TO EFFECTIVE BUYING IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANIES (A CASE STUDY OF BULLETINS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, ILORIN KWARA STATE)|
|4276.||INTERNATIONAL PROCUREMENT AND ITS JUSTIFICATION (A CASE STUDY OF GLOBAL SOAP AND DETERGENT, ILORIN)|
|4277.||ECONOMETRIC ANALYSIS OF TRADE OPENNESS AND OUTPUT GROWTH IN NIGERIA (1970-2007)|
|4278.||THE IMPACT OF OIL AND NON-OIL EXPORTS ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA (1983-2007)|
|4279.||THE IMPACT OF EXCHANGE RATE VARIATIONS ON AGGREGATE DEMAND IN NIGERIA|
|4280.||A STUDY INTO THE DETERMINANTS OF BALANCE TRADE IN NIGERIA|
|4281.||IMPACT OF FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA ( 1986-2010)|
|4282.||THE IMPACT OF MONETARY POLICY ON BALANCE OF PAYMENT IN NIGERIA|
|4283.||IMPACT OF TRADE LIBERALIZATION ON EMPLOYMENT GROWTH IN NIGERIA (1981-2013)|
|4284.||THE IMPACT OF OVERSEAS BUYING ON A COMPANY’S SMOOTH PRODUCTION PROCESS (A CASE STUDY OF GLOBA SOAP AND DETERGENT, ILORIN)|
|4285.||IMPACT OF STOCK TAKING AS A CONTROL MEASURE IN MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF DANGOTE FLOWER MILLS ILORIN)|
|4286.||THE IMPACT OF MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT ON STORE ACTIVITIES (A CASE STUDY OF DOYIN INVESTMENT LIMITED COMPANY)|
|4287.||OUTSOURCING HUMAN RESOURCE FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE IN STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC|
|4288.||MEASURING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ONLINE SHOPPING (A CASE STUDY OF KONGA)|
|4289.||THE ROLE OF E-COMMERCE IN IMPROVING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION|
|4290.||EFFECT OF GLOBALIZATION ON NATIONAL SECURITY|
|4291.||THE IMPACT OF OUTSOURCING DECISION ON MATERIAL AVAILABILTY|
|4292.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PROMOTIONAL MIX ELEMENTS ON PROFITABILITY IN THE TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY (A Study of Globacom Nigeria Limited, Asaba)|
|4293.||THE EFFECT OF SOUND STORE MANAGEMENT ON SMOOTH MATERIALS FLOW IN MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF DOYIN GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LIMITED)|
|4294.||THE EFFECT OF ADVERTISING ON THE SALES VOLUME OF AN ORGANIZATION|
|4295.||ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF QUALITY CONTROL TO THE ATTAINMENT OF COOPERATE OBJECTIVES OF MANUFACTURING COMPANIES (A CASE STUDY OF DOYIN INVESTMENT NIGERIA LIMITED, ILORIN).|
|4296.||PRODUCTION PLANNING IN A MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF OKIN BISCUIT LIMITED OFFA, KWARA STATE)|
|4297.||ROAD TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN NIGERIA|
|4298.||THE IMPACT OF ROAD NETWORK ON THE MARKETING OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE IN NIGERIA|
|4299.||THE IMPACT OF COMMUNICATION IN ACHIEVING AN ORGANIZATION’S OBJECTIVES (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC, ILORIN)|
|4300.||THE EFFECTS OF AN EFFECTIVE ADVERTISING PROGRAMME ON A COMPANY’S SALES VOLUME (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC, ILORIN)|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students