* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - Undergraduate Project Topics.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to email@example.com
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|4151.||FACTORS MILITATING AGAINST EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF SCHOOL RECORDS BY SECONDARY SCHOOL PRINCIPALS|
|4152.||FUNCTIONAL ACCOUNTING EDUCATION CURRICULUM FOR SUSTAINABLE YOUTH EMPOWERMENT IN EDO STATE.|
|4153.||THE IMPACT OF PLANNING ON TEACHING AND CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT OF TEACHING AND LEARNING INTEGRATED SCIENCE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA|
|4154.||EFFECTS OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC BACKGROUND OF PARENTS ON THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF THEIR CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS|
|4155.||A STUDY ON THE IMPACT OF CHILD LABOUR ON SCHOOL ATTENDANCE AND ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE|
|4156.||SURVEY OF DIVORCE AMONG WOMEN AND IT’S EFFECTS ON CHILDREN’S ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT|
|4157.||THE IMPACT OF ORPHANAGE HOME ON CHILD PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|4158.||ASSESSMENT OF ALMAJIRI SYSTEM OF EDUCATION; IT’S IMPLICATION FOR CHILD, FAMILY, AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN ZARIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE.|
|4159.||ASSESSMENT OF THE FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT IN NIGERIA|
|4160.||THE IMPACT OF CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLET ON THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY|
|4161.||ATTITUDE OF PARENTS TOWARDS PRIMARY EDUCATION OF THEIR CHILDREN IN NIGERIA|
|4162.||A STUDY INTO THE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON CHILD EDUCATION|
|4163.||EFFECT OF CHILD ABUSE ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN NIGERIA|
|4164.||CHILD HAWKING AND EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT|
|4165.||THE EFFECT OF COMPUTER USAGE ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN NIGERIA|
|4166.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES DELIVERY (A CASE STUDY OF TERTIARY HOSPITAL IN RIVERS STATE)|
|4167.||THE IMPACT OF INTERNET ON THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY|
|4168.||THE IMPACT OF ICT ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMIC GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT|
|4169.||PREDICTING STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE USING ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK|
|4170.||INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY AS A TOOL FOR CREATING JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA|
|4171.||ENHANCING NIGERIAN ECONOMY THROUGH WIRELESS INTERNET NETWORK|
|4172.||IMPROVING THE CAPACITY OF A RENEWABLE POWER SYSTEM, USING SOLAR POWER PANEL|
|4173.||THE ROLE OF INFORMATION GATHERING IN THE RAPID SOCIAL-ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION OF NIGERIA|
|4174.||SOCIAL MEDIA ENTREPRENEURSHIP AS A TOOL FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT|
|4175.||A SURVEY OF DATABASE MANAGEMENT IN ENHANCING THE WORK PERFORMANCE OF OTM GRADUATES IN SELECTED ORGANISATIONS IN ABUJA|
|4176.||SELF EFFICACY AND INFORMATION SEEKING BEHAVIOUR OF STUDENTS OF SELECTED UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA|
|4177.||THE USE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHING OF VOCATIONAL SUBJECTS IN NIGERIA POLYTECHNICS|
|4178.||CLOUD COMPUTING A BETTER MEANS OF IT OUTSOURCING|
|4179.||ASSESSMENT OF THE UTILIZATION OF INTERNET SERVICES AMONG STUDENTS IN FEDERAL INSTITUTIONS IN KADUNA STATE|
|4180.||AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF ICT AS A CHANGE AGENT FOR QUALITY EDUCATION IN TERTIARY INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA|
|4181.||A STUDY INTO THE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON CHILD EDUCATION|
|4182.||THE APPLICATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TO THE LEARNING AND TEACHING OF ECONOMICS IN NIGERIA : A CASE STUDY OF SEC. SCH IN JOS ....|
|4183.||THE APPLICATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TO THE LEARNING AND TEACHING OF ECONOMICS IN NIGERIA|
|4184.||COMPUTER NETWORKING USING WIRELESS NETWORK|
|4185.||INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: APPLICATION AND BENEFITS TO HUMAN LIFE|
|4186.||A STUDY INTO THE CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF MARKETING NIGERIAN MADE COMPUTER SOFTWARES|
|4187.||A STUDY INTO THE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON CHILD EDUCATION|
|4188.||AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE PROBLEMS FACING TEACHERS IN TEACHING COMPUTER SCIENCE IN NIGERIAN SECONDARY SCHOOLS TODAY|
|4189.||COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE IN EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS FROM 2003-2007.|
|4190.||ETHICAL HACKING AND CYBER SECURITY IN NIGERIAN TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY: ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS|
|4191.||ANALYSIS OF DATA MINING TECHNIQUES OF TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANIES IN NIGERIA|
|4192.||THE EFFECT OF ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER PREFERENCE PATTERNS FOR MALT DRINKS IN ENUGU METROPOLIS|
|4193.||ADVERTISING AN EFFECTIVE PROMOTIONAL TOOL FOR MARKETING NEW PRODUCT|
|4194.||PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION AND SALES PERFORMANCE OF SOFT DRINK MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN PORT HARCOURT|
|4195.||AN ANALYSIS OF PROMOTIONAL TECHNIQUES AND THEIR FIT WITH SOME SELECTED PRIVATE SECTOR ORGANIZATION IN KANO METROPOLIS|
|4196.||DISTRIBUTION STRATEGIES AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN MANUFACTURING FIRMS|
|4197.||TRADE OPENESS AND OUTPUT GROWTH IN NIGERIA: AN ECONOMETRIC ANALYSIS (1970-2007)|
|4198.||THE IMPACT OF OIL AND NON-OIL EXPORTS ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA (1983-2007)|
|4199.||THE IMPACT OF EXCHANGE RATE VARIATIONS ON AGGREGATE DEMAND IN NIGERIA|
|4200.||A STUDY INTO THE DETERMINANTS OF BALANCE TRADE IN NIGERIA|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Free Project Topics, Research Materials and Project Topics Ideas