* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - Undergraduate Project Topics.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to email@example.com
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|4701.||EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF THE ACTIVITIES OF BOKO HARAM IN THE NORTHEASTERN PART OF NIGERIA|
|4702.||CONSTRUCTION OF THE SIMPLE DC CHARGER (USING MULTISM 8.1)|
|4703.||EVALUATION OF HEALTH STATUS AND ITS CORRELATES AMONG FARMERS IN AKWA IBOM STATE|
|4704.||THE ASPECTS OF THE PHONOLOGY OF KOFYAR LANGUAGE|
|4705.||THE ASPECTS OF GUNGANCHI NOUN PHRASE|
|4706.||THE MORPHOLOGY OF THE BURA LANGUAGE|
|4707.||COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF ACHIEVEMENTS OF STUDENTS TAUGHT FRENCH READING COMPREHENSION WITH COOPERATIVE LEARNING AND COMMUNICATIVE LANGUAGE TEACHING IN NORTH WEST REGION CAMEROON.|
|4708.||ACCOUNTING RECORDS AND FRAUD PREVENTIVE MEASURES AMONGST CIVIL SERVANTS IN AKWA IBOM STATE|
|4709.||ACCOUNTING AS AN INEVITABLE TOOL FOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT|
|4710.||THE ROLE OF E-COMMERCE IN IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICE IN KONGA.COM|
|4711.||PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF TEACHING AND LEARNING BUSINESS STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|4712.||PROBLEMS OF EDUCATING AND TRAINING LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES STUDENTS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR)|
|4713.||IMPLICATION OF TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT ON BANKING SECTOR OF NIGERIA AND THE ECONOMY AS A WHOLE|
|4714.||ENHANCING PUBLIC CONFIDENCE IN AUDIT REPORT OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA|
|4715.||FISCAL POLICY AND MACROECONOMIC STABILITY IN NIGERIA ECONOMY|
|4716.||AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE CHALLENGES OF IFRS ADOPTION AND IMPLEMENTATION AMONGST SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE OPERATORS IN NIGERIA|
|4717.||THE EFFECTS OF LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT ON PERFORMANCE OF NIGERIAN MARITIME INDUSTRY|
|4718.||THE APPLICATION OF COST ACCOUNTING TO MANAGEMENT PLANNING, CONTROL, AND DECISION MAKING|
|4719.||FINANCIAL STATEMENT FRAUD IN AN ORGANIZATION: ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS|
|4720.||WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AND CORPORATE PERFORMANCE IN QUOTED MANUFACTURING FIRMS IN NIGERIA|
|4721.||IMPACT OF CASHLESS POLICY ON SECURITY MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIAN BANKING A CASE STUDY OF GTB PLC|
|4722.||THE IMPACT OF TRIPLE ENTRY ACCOUNTING SYSTEM ON FINANCIAL REPORTING (A STUDY OF BITCOINS)|
|4723.||THE EFFECTS OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS ON JOB INSECURITY IN NIGERIA|
|4724.||THE DUE PROCESS AND MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC FUNDS IN NIGERIA|
|4725.||IMPACT OF OIL AND GAS ACCOUNTING ON ACCOUNTING PRACTICE IN NIGERIA: (A STUDY OF SHELL NIGERIA PLC)|
|4726.||FRAUD MANAGEMENT AND INTERNAL CONTROL AS CORRELATES OF ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS)|
|4727.||FRAUD DETECTION AND CONTROL IN PAYROLL DEPARTMENT IN TAI LOCAL GOVERNMENT|
|4728.||DEPOSIT MONEY BANK LOANS AND AGRICULTURAL SECTOR PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA.|
|4729.||CORPORATE INCOME TAX AND PROFITABILITY IN THE NIGERIAN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY|
|4730.||CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF NIGERIAN BANKS: (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC)|
|4731.||AN EVALUATION OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUES ON ORGANIZATION DECISION MAKING PROCESS|
|4732.||ACCOUNTING EDUCATION: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF PERCEPTION OF BUSINESS AND NON-BUSINESS STUDENTS OF LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, NIGERIA.|
|4733.||THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL LITERACY ON THE PROFITABILITY OF SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES IN CALABAR MUNICIPALITY, CROSS RIVER STATE|
|4734.||FORENSIC ACCOUNTING AS A TOOL FOR FRAUD DETECTION AND PREVENTION (A CASE STUDY OF ETI OSA LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL, LAGOS STATE)|
|4735.||EXAMINATION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (TIN) IN COMBATING TAX EVASION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE)|
|4736.||APPRAISAL OF THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF TSA IN BOOSTING TAX REVENUE IN NIGERIA|
|4737.||THE EFFECT OF IMPREST SYSTEM ON CASH MANAGEMENT|
|4738.||THE EFFECT OF INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE ON ECONOMIC GROWTH OF LAGOS STATE (2010-2014)|
|4739.||IMPACT OF IFRS DISCLOSURES ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE|
|4740.||PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES OF TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT IN A DEVELOPING ECONOMY: CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA|
|4741.||TAXATION AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO DWINDLING OIL REVENUE IN NIGERIA|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students