* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - Undergraduate Project Topics.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|4501.||ISOLATION, IDENTIFICATION AND ANTIBIOGRAM OF Staphylococcus aureus ISOLATED FROM COW MEAT|
|4502.||THE ROLE OF PLANTS IN THE TREATMENT OF DISEASES CAUSED BY MICRO-ORGANISMS BASED IN THE NATURAL PRODUCTS|
|4503.||DETERMINATION OF THE FERRITIN AND GLUCOSE LEVELS IN SERUM OF MICE TREATED WITH ETHANOLIC LEAF EXTRACT OF PHYLLANTUSAMARUS|
|4504.||ANALYSIS AND DETERMINATION OF THE QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE PHYTOCHEMICALS PRESENT IN NEWBOULDIA LAEVIS LEAVES|
|4505.||ANTIOXIDANTACTIVITYANDPHYTOCHEMICALPROPERTIESOF AQUEOUS EXTRACTS OF Spondias mombin STEM BARK AND ROOT|
|4506.||EVALUATION OF THE ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY OF CHLORIS GAYANA KUNTH|
|4507.||INVESTIGATION INTO ETHNO MEDICINAL CLAIMS ON THE AERIAL PARTS OF ALCHORNEA CORDIFOLIA|
|4508.||ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY AND PHYTOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF METHANOL, ETHANOL, AND HEXANE SOME EXTRACTS OF ALSTONIABOONEI LEAVES|
|4509.||ENRICHING NIGERIA MENU WITH THE USE OF SOYA BEANS|
|4510.||CHRISTIAN UNITY IN NIGERIA: EMPIRICAL STUDY OF VARIOUS CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS IN UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE|
|4511.||THE ROLE OF THE CHURCH IN ENSURING PEACE AND HARMONY IN THE SOCIETY|
|4512.||THE ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE OF THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY TO THE NATION|
|4513.||UTILIZATION OF RICE FOR PRODUCTION OF SNACKS AND BREAD|
|4514.||PRODUCTION OF ASSORTED SNACKS FROM COMPOSITE FLOUR WITH SPECIAL REFERENCES TO SWEET POTATO|
|4515.||EFFECT OF ECONOMIC DEPRESSION ON THE MARKETING OF HOTEL PRODUCTS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED HOTELS IN ILORIN)|
|4516.||IMPACT OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ON EFFICIENCY OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC)|
|4517.||THE IMPACT OF LEADERSHIP STYLES ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY NIGERIA PHCN)|
|4518.||IMPORTANCE OF INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN RESTAURANT AND KITCHEN STAFF|
|4519.||IMPACT OF CHURCH ADMINISTRATION ON EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF CHURCH-SPONSORED SCHOOLS|
|4520.||THE IMPACT OF INTERNET ADVERTISEMENT ON CONSUMER BEHAVIOR. (ILORIN, KWARA STATE AS A CASE STUDY).|
|4521.||THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS ON THE INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP OF THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF (THE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN AS A CASE STUDY).|
|4522.||THE ROLE OF MASS MEDIA IN THE CRUSADE AGAINST GLOBAL TERRORISM (KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC AS A CASE OF STUDY).|
|4523.||THE IMPORTANCE OF CARTOONS IN NEWSPAPER JOURNALISM (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILORIN).|
|4524.||THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN HIGHER INSTITUTIONS (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC AND THE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN).|
|4525.||THE ROLES OF THE MASS MEDIA IN NIGERIA POLITICS|
|4526.||BROADCAST MEDIA AS A TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE RURAL DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF OYUN VILLAGE ILORIN).|
|4527.||COMMUNICATION AND BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE: A CASE STUDY OF PEOPLE’S PERCEPTION ON THE AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS ON HIV/AIDS IN NIGERIA.|
|4528.||THE IMPACT OF RADIO PROGRAMMING ON THE RURAL DWELLERS (A CASE STUDY OF BARUTEN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KWARA STATE).|
|4529.||THE INFLUENCE OF WESTERN TELEVISION PROGRAMMERS ON THE CULTURAL VALUES OF NIGERIA YOUTH (CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN)|
|4530.||THE EFFECT OF SCHOOL RADIO ON STUDENTS PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF UNILORIN FM)|
|4531.||THE INFLUENCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON THE USE OF TRADITIONAL MASS MEDIA AMONG NIGERIAN YOUTHS.|
|4532.||THE ROLE OF THE BROADCAST MEDIA IN THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIV AND AIDS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NTA ILORIN)|
|4533.||EFFECT OF OWNERSHIP ON PROFESSIONALISM IN THE MEDIA INDUSTRIES (AN APPRAISAL OF NEWS CONTENT OF GOLD FM ILESHA)|
|4534.||PHYSICO-CHEMICAL INVESTIGATION ON DUMPSITE LEACHATE IN ILORIN METROPOLIS|
|4535.||SOCIAL MEDIA AS SOURCES OF COMMUNICATION AND CONNECTION ACROSS THE WORLD|
|4536.||EFFECT OF AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY ON ENTREPRENURSHIP FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN LAGOS STATE.|
|4537.||THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY, ILORIN)|
|4538.||THE ROLE OF RADIO IN MOBILIZING WOMEN FOR POLITICS IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN WEST L.G.A)|
|4539.||THE EFFECT OF MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES ON TOP LEVEL EMPLOYEE’S PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF ELITE INDUSTRIES NIGERIA LIMITED, IGANMU LAGOS)|
|4540.||THE ROLE OF WOMEN EDUCATION IN PROMOTING HEALTHY SOCIETY IN DEVELOPING SOCIETY|
|4541.||SATISFACTION AND RETENTION AS A AKEY TO BUSINESS SURVIVAL (A CASE STUDY OF BERGER PAINTS NIGERIA PLC)|
|4542.||THE MARKETING IMPLICATION OF PRIVATIZATION OF GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS (A CASE STUDY OF AFRICAN PETROLEUM)|
|4543.||BRANDING AND MARKETING OF PURE WATER IN ILORIN TOWNSHIP (A CASE STUDY OF AYOBAT PURE WATER)|
|4544.||ASSESSMENT OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF FOUNDATION AND THEIR MODE OF CONSTRUCTION|
|4545.||DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF DOMESTIC DEEP FREEZER|
|4546.||MODELING OF GAS POLLUTION FROM ANIMAL WASTE DUMPSITE|
|4547.||REMODELLING OF CONFERENCE ROOM FLOOR FINISHES, WINDOW, AND FURNITURE.|
|4548.||INFLUENCE OF FAMILY TYPE AND SIZE ON SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF OLORUNDA, OSUN STATE)|
|4549.||AN ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF ASSET AND LIABILITY VERIFICATION IN A COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF GLOBAL SOAP AND DETERGENT INDUSTRY NIGERIA LTD)|
|4550.||DETERMINATION OF THE CAUSES, EFFECTS OF ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION AND ITS POSSIBLE CONTROL. (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA AND OSUN STATE).|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students