What are project Topics?
Before diving into the full knowledge of what project topics are, let’s first of all understand what a project itself is or is all about.
A project or research project is an independent effort required of students in every tertiary institution before graduation. It is required that before graduation students are to carry out research in their field of studies as part of their final year examinations. The students, under supervision by academic staff (supervisor), are to carry out this pre-determined research within the constraints of their studies, and the name or title given to these research works can now be defined as “project topics, research topics, project titles, research titles, research project topics, research paper topics, final year project topics, undergraduate project topics, and so on".
To know more, please click on The Most Effective Method To Choose A Good Project Topic
What are the project topics in accounting?
Accounting project topics are research topics chosen or given to the students in the accounting field of studies to carry out research as part of their final year examinations.
Below are but a few examples of accounting project topics:
- The effect of mergers and acquisitions on the growth of an organization
- Financial information as a tool for management decision making
- Budget and budgetary control as a tool for accountability in government parastatals
- The role of an accountant in a corporate financial organization
- The roles of multinational companies in tax evasion and tax avoidance
- The roles of accounting firms in money laundering
- The effect of accounting techniques on small business performances
- The effect of accounting information system (ais) on organizational productivity of the firm
- Role of accounting information on small and medium scale business
- Assessing the impact of accounting software in the processing of accounting information
- Effect of ethical accounting practices on organizational productivity
- Effects of fair value accounting on users of financial statement
- Management accounting and its application to organizational, planning, control, and decision making
- The productivity impact of dividend on shareholders
- Accounting information and management decision making
- The relevance of auditing and assurance service to corporate reporting
- Environmental cost measurement and its effects on investment return
- The effects of credit management on the liquidity position of a manufacturing company
- The effect of cost accounting techniques on the performance of SMEs
- Effective internal control as the basis for prevention and deduction of fraud in the bank
What are the project topics in banking and finance?
Banking and finance project topics are those research topics chosen or given to the students in the Banking and finance field of studies to carry out research as part of their final year examinations.
Below are but a few examples of banking and finance project topics:
- The impact of recapitalization on shareholders return
- The effect of information communication technology (ICT) on deposit mobilization and profitability
- The impact of strategic planning on the performance of banks
- The effectiveness of the internal control system and procedure on product innovation in banks
- The effect of marketing on services delivery in banks
- The impact of information technology on banking operations
- The impact of the e-payment system in operation efficiency in banks.
- The effectiveness of non-bank financial institution on the growth of the economy
- The importance of an effective management information system in the banking industry
- The effect of training on the performance of the employee in an organization.
- Staff development program and employee performance in the banking industry.
- The effect of staff motivation on bank’s services delivery
- Effect of bad debts on the profitability of banking institutions
- Impact of adequate working capital on profitability of banks
- The role of regulatory bodies in the capital market development
- The effect of bank interest rate deregulation on the economic growth
- The role of banks credit facility in financing agriculture
- An evaluation of the problems and prospects of mortgage banking
- Relevance o strategic management in a competitive banking environment
- Securities perfection and debt recovery in the banking industry
What are project topics in business administration?
Business administration project topics can be seen as those research topics chosen or given to the students in the Business administration field of studies to carry out research as part of their final year examinations.
Below are but a few examples of business administration project topics:
- The effect of environmental factors on the performance of small and medium scale businesses
- The impact of internal control measures on the detection and prevention of fraud in banks
- A critical study on the effects of job stress on the performance of bankers
- Employee relations and its effects on organizational performance
- Employee benefits and its effects on employee productivity
- The effect of business credit availability on small and medium scale enterprises
- The effect of advertisement on consumer brand preference
- Impact of pricing policies on the profitability level of an organization
- The role of ratio analysis in business decision
- Budgets, budgetary controls, and its link to the performance of an organization
- Impact of multiple taxations on small and medium scale businesses
- Work-life balance and its effect on employee productivity
- Evaluating the growth challenges of indigenous companies
- The impact of total quality management on the performance of the banking industry
- Evaluation of bank lending practices and credit management
- The role of mergers and acquisitions as a survival tool for organizations
- The role of human resource in promoting industrial harmony
- Training manpower development and employee performance
- Impact of management by objective on organizational performance
- Business organizations and managerial efficiency of small scale enterprise
What are project topics in Economics?
Economics project topics are research topics chosen or given to the students in the Economics field of studies to carry out research as part of their final year examinations.
Below are but a few examples of Economics project topics:
- The effect of bank verification number (BVN) on fraud prevention
- An analysis of the impact of stock market development on economic growth
- Impact of inflation on government spending in the economy
- The impact of the CBN's cashless policy on the development of the banking sector
- Impact of savings on financial development
- Impact of population growth on unemployment
- Impact of power generation on the economy
- An assessment of the role of the financial market in the economy
- The analysis of exchange rate fluctuations on the balance of payment
- Agricultural funding as a solution to economy diversification
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations in value-added tax on economic growth
- An empirical investigation of the impact of government education spending on economic growth
- Evaluation of the impact of inflation on stock market returns
- The impact of capital formation via savings and investment on the growth of the economy
- Impact of selected macroeconomic variables on capital inflow
- Impact of international trade on the economic growth
- An empirical analysis of human capital development and economic growth
- The impact of fiscal deficit on economic performance in developing countries
- The relevance of accounting to the management decision-making process in a tertiary institution
- The national economic empowerment and development strategy (needs) and the development of the capital market
What are project topics in Education?
Education project topics are research topics chosen or given to the students in Education field of studies to carry out research as part of their final year examinations.
Below are but a few examples of Education project topics:
- The problems of teaching physical and health education in junior secondary schools
- Comparison of using two educational media in teaching and learning the digestive system of farm animals in secondary schools
- Evaluation of coaching classes on secondary school students’ performance in chemistry
- Effects of teachers’ experience in the academic performance of students in mathematics
- Effects of practical method on the effective teaching of physics in senior secondary schools
- Effects of computer-based instruction on the learning effectiveness of hearing impaired pupils
- Effect of instructional materials on teaching and learning in nursery and primary schools
- Effect of birth order on students educational development
- Corruption and its effect on the standard of education
- Factors influencing secondary school students’ academic achievement
- An investigation into openness-values and counterfactual thinking factors influencing secondary school students’ academic achievement
- Impact of teacher’s educational qualification on the performance of secondary school students in economics
- Challenges of effective teaching of social studies in senior secondary school
- Challenges and prospects of teaching and learning verbs in secondary schools
- Causes of disparity between male and female enrolment in adult education
- Women and access to university education trends, barriers, and enhancement strategies
- Transforming tertiary institutions for mass higher education through distance and open learning approaches
- Selection and utilization of social studies instructional methods by secondary school teachers
- Recent trends in students anti-social behavior: implications for the future of education
- Principals’ administrative process strategies for the achievement of quality assurance in secondary schools
What are the project topics in Marketing?
Marketing project topics are those research topics chosen or given to the students in the Marketing field of studies to carry out research as part of their final year examinations.
Below are but a few examples of Marketing project topics:
- Advertising an effective promotional tool for marketing a new product
- Customer relationship management and marketing performance in the banking industry
- Distribution strategies and customer satisfaction in manufacturing firms
- Customer relationship management and company performance in the food and beverages industry
- Broadcast media and sales performance of fast-moving consumer goods
- Product planning and organizational performance of the telecommunication
- The effects of marketing activities and faith-based organizations
- Effective communication as a strategy for enhancing organization performance
- Listener’s assessment on agricultural programs on rural area based radio
- An assessment of the role of broadcast media in women mobilization during the general elections
- Effective marketing strategies for improved performance of a manufacturing company
- Corporate reputation and marketing performance of the alcoholic beverage industry
- Brand identity and marketing performance empirical evidence from quoted commercial banks
- Brand equity and sales performance (a survey of selected manufacturing companies
- Product differentiation and sales performance of soft drink manufacturing companies
- The effectiveness of advertising in the marketing of consumer-oriented product
- Techniques for managing message center in a social media network service
- Sales promotion and its effects on organizational effectiveness in the manufacturing industry
- Impact of organizational structure on the interpersonal relationship in a large organization
- Impact of celebrity endorsement on consumer behavior and sales volume of an organization
What are project topics in Mass communication?
Mass communication project topics are research topics chosen or given to the students in the Mass communication field of studies to carry out research as part of their final year examinations.
Below are but a few examples of Mass communication project topics:
- Patterns of Instagram usage among undergraduate students
- Radio listenership pattern among market women
- Impact of print media as indices of sports development
- Effects on the internet on news media professionalism, mindset, and buzzword
- Effects of violent television programs on youths
- Effects of satellite television on the life patterns of students
- Effectiveness of advertising tools for successful marketing of MTN products
- Effect of news commercialization on the content of private media
- Critical appraisal of the role of the national broadcasting commission (NBC) in controlling the performance of the broadcast industry
- The attitude of Nigerians to the role of mass media in the enthronement of democracy
- Appraisal of the impact of opinion leaders in information dissemination
- Challenges of the freedom of information bill to the broadcast media
- The influence of broadcast media on the sales of fast-moving consumer goods
- The use of African communication system in the polio eradication campaign
- Influence of billboard advertising of students electioneering campaign
- Impact of television broadcasting on electioneering campaigns
- Impact of new media on political advertising in the governorship election
- Perception and social influence of electronic media advertising on students
- The use of state broadcast media as propaganda machinery by the state government
- The role of road transportation mode in the marketing of agricultural products.