|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||PROBLEM OF PREGNANCY AND ABORTION ON GIRL-CHILD EDUCATION IN NIGERIA|
|2.||AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF AUDIO–VISUAL AIDS AMONG NURSE EDUCATORS IN SCHOOLS OF NURSING IN ANAMBRA STATE|
|3.||KNOWLEDGE AWARENESS AND BENEFITS OF NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME AMONG CIVIL SERVANT IN UYO LGA.|
|4.||KNOWLEDGE, PERCEPTION AND STANDARD PRECAUTION AMONG HEALTH WORKERS IN NIGERIA.|
|5.||AN ANALYSIS OF HIV RISK PRACTICES AMONGST WOMEN OF CHILD-BEARING AGE IN UYO LGA|
|6.||CONTRACEPTIVE USE AMONG FEMALE STUDENTS OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO.|
|7.||AN ANALYSIS OF THE INCREASE IN MORTALITY RATE AS A RESULT OF ABORTION AMONG YOUNG WOMEN|
|8.||KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, AND PRACTICE OF STANDARD PRECAUTIONS AMONG HEALTH CARE WORKERS|
|9.||IMPROPER MANAGEMENT OF AN ABATTOIR ITS EFFECT AND THE WAY OUT.|
|10.||PERCEIVED BENEFITS OF EXERCISE AMONG PREGNANT MOTHERS IN IKWO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA EBONYI STATE|
|11.||PREVALENCE OF HEPATITIS VIRUS INFECTION AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN|
|12.||STRATEGIES FOR REDUCING MALNUTRITION ON CHILDREN'S ZERO TO FIVE YEARS.|
|13.||THE IMPACT OF HEALTH CARE INSURANCE PLANS: A CASE STUDY OF LUTH IN IDI-ARABA, SURULERE, LAGOS.|
|14.||THE DETERMINANTS OF INDUCED ABORTION AMONG UNDERGRADUATES STUDENTS IN NIGERIA (Case study of University of Benin).|
|15.||KNOWLEDGE OF SEX EDUCATION AMONG ADOLESCENTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN BENIN CITY.|
|16.||HOME ENVIRONMENT AND ITS EFFECT ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS.|
|17.||TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE: A CASE STUDY OF EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, EDO STATE.|
|18.||FACTORS INFLUENCING UTILIZATION OF PREVENTION OF MOTHER TO CHILD TRANSMISSION (PMTCT) SERVICES AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN ATTENDING ANTE-NATAL CLINIC IN UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR TEACHING HOSPITAL (UCTH)|
|19.||MODELLING AND SIMULATION OF A PRE-HOSPITAL EMERGENCY CARE NETWORK USING TIMED COLOURED PETRI NETS|
|20.||PATIENT CARE SERVICE DELIVERY SYSTEM USING TIMED COLOURED PETRI NETS|
|21.||THE DETERMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HEIGHT AND HEARTBEAT OF MALE AND FEMALE STUDENTS IN DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, DELSU ABRAKA|
|22.||SOCIO-CULTURAL FACTORS INFLUENCING WOMEN PARTICIPATION IN SPORTS IN DELTA CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT|
|23.||ASSESSMENT OF FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION IN NIGERIA|
|24.||THE USE OF TRADITIONAL MEDICINE IN THE TREATMENT OF MALARIA AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN IN ABRAKA DELTA STATE|
|25.||THE IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL WORKERS IN AN HOSPITAL.|
|26.||HEALTH EDUCATION AS A PARADIGM TO ACHIEVING VISION 2020 IN NIGERIA NATION|
|27.||THE KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE OF CONTRACEPTION AMONG MALE ADOLESCENT STUDENTS OF COLLEGE OF EDUCATION.|
|28.||A RESEARCH STUDY ON ATTITUDE OF NURSES TOWARDS RELAPSE PREVENTION AMONG PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS IN FEDERAL NEUROPSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL BARNAWA|
|29.||THE PRESENCE OF HEPATITIS B ENVELOPE ANTIBODY IN PATIENTS WHO HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY SCREENED FOR THE SURFACE ANTIGEN|
|30.||KNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPTABILITY OF CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING AMONG FEMALE PART-TIME STUDENTS IN UNIVERSITY OF BENIN|
|31.||MATERNAL WEIGHT CHANGES IN PREGNANCY AS A MEANS OF PREDICTING LOW BIRTH WEIGHT AND LARGE FOR GESTATIONAL AGE BABIES|
|32.||ASSESSMENT OF PATIENT ATTITUDE AND PERCEPTION TOWARDS XRAY EXAMINATION|
|33.||MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING (A CARE STUDY OF A PATIENT WITH DIABETES RIGHT FOOT ULCER)|
|34.||ADOLESCENT'S PERCEPTION TOWARDS NURSING AS A CHOICE OF CAREER AMONG S.S.S.3 STUDENTS OF SELECTED SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ILORIN|
|35.||ASSESSING KNOWLEDGE, PRACTICE AND FACTORS INFLUENCING BIRTH PREPAREDNESS AND COMPLICATION READINESS AMONG COUPLES IN SELECTED RURAL COMMUNITIES|
|36.||UNDERNUTRITION AND HEALTH OF CHILDREN 0-5 YEARS (A CASE STUDY OF COTTAGE HOSPITAL AKAI UBIUM, AKWA IBOM STATE).|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students