|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||ECONOMIC DIPLOMACY AND NIGERIA’S FOREIGN POLICY SINCE 1999|
|2.||THE MORPHOLOGICAL, ANATOMICAL, CYTOLOGICAL, PHYTOCHEMICAL AND PROXIMATE CHARACTERISTICS OF SEVEN VARIETIES OF VIGNA UNGUICULATA (L) WALP|
|3.||STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING PRACTICAL PROJECTS IN WOODWORK IN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL)|
|4.||A MORPHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF LOAN WORDS AMONG YORUBA SPEAKERS OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN KADUNA METROPOLIS|
|5.||THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC HISTORY OF ALCOHOL IN SOUTH-EASTERN NIGERIA|
|6.||THE IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE ON WELFARE AND POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN SOUTHWEST NIGERIA|
|7.||IMPACT OF FINANCIAL REPORTING ON FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF QUOTED COMPANIES IN NIGERIA|
|8.||THE CONTAMINATION OF SACHET AND BOTTLED WATER WITH PROTOZOAN PARASITES IN ONITSHA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ANAMBRA STATE.|
|9.||AN ASSESSMENT OF CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES AND HOUSING SUPPLY IN LAGOS STATE.|
|10.||THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ORGANISATIONAL COMMITMENT AND JOB SATISFACTION OF COMMISSIONED OFFICERS WITHIN AN ARM OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL DEFENCE FORCE|
|11.||THE IMPACT OF OIL PRICE INSTABILITY ON ECONOMIC GROWTH (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA)|
|12.||SUSTAINABILITY APPRAISAL OF WASTE MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA: DEVELOPMENT AND EVALUATION OF AN INDEX BASED TOOL|
|13.||FACTORS LEADING TO POOR PERFORMANCE IN MATHEMATICS SUBJECT IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|14.||THE INFLUENCE OF CODE-SWITCHING AND CODE-MIXING ON LEARNING ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|15.||THE ROLE OF THE SCHOOL HEAD IN ENHANCING STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|16.||THE FUNCTIONS OF TEACHERS’ CODE SWITCHING IN MULTILINGUAL AND MULTICULTURAL HIGH SCHOOL CLASSROOMS|
|17.||ASCERTAINING THE GENERAL USES AND NUTRITIONAL COMPOSITION OF DESERT DATE (Balanites aegyptiaca)|
|18.||THE CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF TRAFFIC JAM ON COMMERCIAL TRANSPORT OPERATIONS|
|19.||THE ANTIDEPRESSANT EFFECT OF ETHANOLIC EXTRACT OF STIGMA MAYDIS OF ZEA MAYS USING SWISS ALBINO MICE|
|20.||THE NATURE OF TRUANCY AND THE LIFE WORLD OF TRUANTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|21.||SPIRITUALITY, RESILIENCE, AND SOCIAL SUPPORT AS PREDICTORS OF LIFE SATISFACTION IN YOUNG ADULTS WITH A HISTORY OF CHILDHOOD TRAUMA|
|22.||THE EFFECTS OF GENDER INEQUALITY ON RURAL HOUSEHOLD LIVELIHOODS DIVERSIFICATION (A CASE STUDY OF SEBAYENG VILLAGE, POLOKWANE, LIMPOPO PROVINCE)|
|23.||ASSESSMENT OF OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS AND SAFETY MEASURES IN AUTOMOBILE ASSEMBLY COMPANIES IN SOUTH-EAST, NIGERIA|
|24.||SKILL TRAINING MODULES FOR CAPACITY BUILDING OF TEACHERS AND YOUTHS IN THE FISH INDUSTRY IN SELECTED NIGER DELTA STATES, NIGERIA|
|25.||STYLE, LEXICAL CHOICES AND MEDIA IDEOLOGY IN SELECTED ENGLISH-MEDIUM NEWSPAPER REPORTS ON NIGER DELTA CONFLICTS, 1997 – 2009|
|26.||DOMESTIC POLITICS AND NIGERIAN FOREIGN POLICY - A CASE STUDY OF OBASANJO’S CIVILIAN ADMINISTRATION (1999 – 2003)|
|27.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF WRITTEN ASTHMA ACTION PLAN ON ASTHMA CONTROL AND QUALITY OF LIFE AMONG PAEDIATRIC ASTHMATIC PATIENTS|
|28.||READING DIFFICULTIES EXPERIENCED BY STUDYING ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|29.||THE PROBLEMS IN TEACHING ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|30.||INFLUENCE OF WORD-PROCESSING AND SHORTHAND SKILLS ON PROFESSIONAL SECRETARIES’ FUNCTIONS IN MODERN OFFICES IN NORTH-WEST GEO-POLITICAL ZONE, NIGERIA|
|31.||FACTORS CONTRIBUTING TO POOR ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION FOR COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|32.||EFFECT OF DEMONSTRATION AND PROJECTION METHODS OF TEACHING ON STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT AND INTEREST IN SOME GRAPH RELATED CONCEPTS IN ECONOMICS|
|33.||THE OIL PRICE SHOCKS AND OIL SECTOR STOCK PRICES IN NIGERIA|
|34.||A STUDY OF RURAL WOMEN'S PARTICIPATION IN EDUCATION FOR DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF KADUNA STATE OF NIGERIA)|
|35.||MARITAL EXPECTATIONS OF YOUNG FEMALES (A CASE STUDY OF OKE-ERO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KWARA STATE, NIGERIA)|
|36.||SOUR GAS INJECTION TO ENHANCE OIL RECOVERY|
|37.||BUDGETS, BUDGETARY CONTROLS AND ITS LINK TO THE PERFORMANCE OF AN ORGANIZATION|
|38.||THE EFFECT OF RISK AND CREDIT MANAGEMENT ON BANK PERFORMANCE (A Case Study of Zenith Bank Plc)|
|39.||THE CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF TRAFFIC JAMS ON COMMERCIAL TRANSPORT OPERATIONS|
|40.||THE INFLUENCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON THE VOTING BEHAVIOUR OF THE YOUTH IN SOUTH-EAST NIGERIA|
|41.||SCREENING OF SOME COMMON WEEDS FOR NEMATICIDAL ACTIVITIES AGAINST THE ROOT-KNOT NEMATODE INFESTATION ON TOMATO (LYCOPERSICUM ESCULENTUM L) IN PLATEAU STATE, NIGERIA|
|42.||INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS NEEDED BY BUSINESS STUDIES TEACHERS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|43.||THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL CONTROL INSTITUTIONS IN PROMOTING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR (A STUDY OF PLATEAU STATE UNDER DEMOCRATIC REGIMES)|
|44.||SOIL PHYSICAL FACTORS AFFECTING DISEASE SEVERITY OF ROOT-KNOT NEMATODE ON TOBACCO AND MORPHOLOGY AND MOLECULAR IDENTIFICATION OF TROPICAL NEMATODES|
|45.||MOTIVATION OF ENTREPRENEURS IN SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SMES)|
|46.||AN EXAMINATION OF SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DISCLOSURES IN NIGERIAN OIL COMPANIES|
|47.||PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE FOOD PROCESSING ORGANIZATIONS (A STUDY OF SELECTED FIRMS IN ENUGU METROPOLIS)|
|48.||LABELLING OF CHILDREN AS WITCHES IN EKET, AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA|
|49.||ASCERTAINING THE GENERAL USES AND NUTRITIONAL COMPOSITION OF DESERT DATE FRUITS (Balanites aegyptiaca) IDENTIFIED IN THE WEST GONJA DISTRICT OF GHANA|
|50.||EVALUATION OF NIGERIAN PORTS POST-CONCESSION PERFORMANCE|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to email@example.com
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students