|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||EFFECT OF WATER POLLUTION ON THE ENVIRONMENT|
|2.||ANALYSIS OF WHETHER HEADLINES AND READERSHIP OF SELECTED NEWSMAGAZINE INFLUENCE RESIDENT IN EKET NEGATIVELY|
|3.||MANAGING STATE OWNED ENTERPRISES AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN AKWA IBOM STATE|
|4.||HEAVY METAL CONCENTRATION IN WASTE DUMPSITES|
|5.||FEASIBILITY OF RAIN FALL HARVESTING AND ITS TREATMENT FOR DANSOMAN COMMUNITY|
|6.||PRELIMINARY STUDY OF TRADITIONAL CUSTOMARY USES OF WILDLIFE IN SOME SELECTED COMMUNITIES AROUND OKOMU NATIONAL PARK|
|7.||EFFECTS OF INFANT AND MATERNAL MORTALITY ON THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF ASABA AND ITS ENVIRONS, DELTA STATE.|
|8.||THE EFFECT OF GEOGRAPHY EDUCATION ON INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|9.||COMPARATIVE ASSESSMENT OF THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC EFFECT OF CRUDE OIL EXPLOITATION IN UGHELLI AND WARRI|
|10.||ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECTS OF SAND EXCAVATION ON THE ENVIRONMENT OF ABRAKA-EKU ALONG ETHIOPE RIVER|
|11.||THE ANTIOXIDANT EFFECT OF SELENIUM ON MALATHION TOXICITY ON THE BRAIN OF MALE WISTAR RAT.|
|12.||ASSESSING THE CHALLENGES OF SMALL SCALE HOTELS IN OLEH, DELTA STATE-NIGERIA|
|13.||EFFECT OF FULANI-HERDSMEN AND FARMERS CRISIS ON FOOD SECURITY IN ABRAKA, DELTA STATE-NIGERIA|
|14.||EFFECT OF SOIL EROSION ON ARABLE AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION IN ASABA AND IT’S ENVIRONS, DELTA STATE|
|15.||HOUSING PROBLEMS IN A UNIVERSITY TOWN: A CASE STUDY OF EKPOMA|
|16.||EFFECT OF LAND DISPUTE ON THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES IN OGBE-IJAW COMMUNITY, WARRI SOUTH-WEST L.G.A OF DELTA STATE|
|17.||EVALUATING THE BENEFITS OF THE HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM INDUSTRY ON THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN ONICHA-UGBO TOWN)|
|18.||THE EFFECT OF LAND USE ACT ON SUSTAINABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT IN DELTA STATE|
|19.||HEALTH EFFECTS OF FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION IN ETHIOPE EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF DELTA STATE|
|20.||EVALUATION OF TOURISM POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT AND SPATIAL BEHAVIOUR OF RESIDENCE IN ENHANCING REVENUE GENERATION: A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE|
|21.||EFFECTS OF POPULATION GROWTH ON TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES IN WARRI METROPOLIS|
|22.||INVESTIGATION INTO THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC EFFECT OF URBAN-RURAL MIGRATION ON THE DESTINATION AREAS BASED ( A CASE STUDY OF WARRI, DELTA STATE)|
|23.||ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF FLOODING ON AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES IN KWALE AND ITS ENVIRONS|
|24.||EFFECTS OF SOIL DEGRADATION ON CROP PRODUCTION: AN ASSESSMENT OF TOTAL NITROGEN AND AVAILABLE PHOSPHORUS IN THE RAINFOREST OF OBIARUKU, DELTA STATE.|
|25.||EFFECTS OF SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT IN ABRAKA REGION|
|26.||ASSESSMENT OF THE QUALITY OF URBAN TRANSPORT SERVICES IN BENIN CITY, EDO STATE|
|27.||COMPARATIVE EFFECT OF MOTORCYCLE AND TRICYCLE ON SOCIO-ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES IN ABRAKA, DELTA STATE-NIGERIA.|
|28.||THE EFFECT OF POOR PLANNING POLICIES AND PRACTICES ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF ABRAKA TOWN, DELTA STATE-NIGERIA|
|29.||EFFECTS OF SOIL EROSION ON SETTLEMENT IN AGBOR, DELTA STATE-NIGERIA|
|30.||THE ROLE OF TRANSPORT SYSTEM IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT: A CASE STUDY OF OKPE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF DELTA STATE|
|31.||CORRELATION BETWEEN THE SERUM LEVELS OF HOMOCYSTEINE AND MALONDIALDEHYDE (MDA) IN MALARIA INFECTED MICE TREATED WITH SEED AND STEM EXTRACTS OF PHYLLANTUS AMARUS|
|32.||WASTE GENERATION AND MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES (A CASE STUDY OF UYO METROPOLIS)|
|33.||THE EFFECTS OF OIL SPILLAGE IN THE NIGER DELTA A CASE STUDY OF UGHELLI SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF DELTA STATE|
|34.||RESOURCE EXPLOITATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (A CASE STUDY OF NIGER DELTA REGION OF NIGERIA)|
|35.||ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT OF LIMESTONE QUARRYING IN LIMESTONE DEPOSIT AREAS|
|36.||EFFECT OF GAS FLARING INTO THE ECOSYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGER DELTA REGION OF NIGERIA)|
|37.||CAUSES OF EXCESS FLOOD IN UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|38.||HISTORY OF DEVELOPMENT AND DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE IN LAGOS STATE|
|39.||IMPACTS OF INDUSTRIAL SET-UP ON THE ENVIRONMENT(A CASE STUDY OF THE AGBARA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE IN OGUN STATE)|
|40.||WATER SUPPLY AND CONSUMPTION IN IBADAN NORTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF OYO STATE|
|41.||RAINFALL TRENDS AND VARABILITY IN IBADAN, OYO STATE (1984 -2014)|
|42.||DISTRIBUTIONAL PATTERN OF AUTOMOBILE MECHANIC WORKSHOP IN IBADAN NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT, OYO STATE|
|43.||PERCEPTION OF URBAN BEAUTIFICATION PROGRAM IN IBADAN|
|44.||AN ASSESSMENT OF THE PERCEPTION OF LOCAL FARMERS ON CLIMATE CHANGE IN IDO LOCAL GOVT AREA OF OYO STATE|
|45.||EARTH-SPACE RAIN ATTENUATION PREDICTION FOR LAGOS AT KU BAND|
|46.||PROLIFERATION OF RELIGION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES ON THE SOCIETY (A CASE STUDY IN AKWA IBOM STATE)|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Free Project Topics, Research Materials and Project Topics Ideas