|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||CHALLENGES AND PROSPECT OF PROPERTY RE-DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF TAIWO ROAD ILORIN)|
|2.||THE EFFECT OF INCOMPATIBLE LAND USES IN CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT (A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN METROPOLIS)|
|3.||AN EVALUATION OF URBAN HOUSING PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF IBADAN, OYO STATE)|
|4.||MANAGEMENT OF INSTITUTIONAL HOUSING ESTATE (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN STAFF QUARTERS AT UMARU AUDI, ROAD GRA ILORIN)|
|5.||IMPACT OF URBAN GROWTH ON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT|
|6.||THE EFFECT OF HIGH COST OF BUILDING MATERIALS ON PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF ILE-IFE IN OSUN STATE)|
|7.||PROBLEM AND PROSPECTS OF CONVERSION OF RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS TO COMMERCIAL USES|
|8.||AN EXAMINATION OF PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF PRIVATE RESIDENTAL ESTATE.|
|9.||THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN FINANCING BUILDING PROJECTS IN NIGERIA|
|10.||IMPACT OF SLUM ON VALUE OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF CROSS RIVER STATE|
|11.||EVALUATING THE PROBLEMS OF SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA|
|12.||PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF MANAGING STUDENT HOTELS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO, HOSTELS)|
|13.||IMPACT OF SLUM ON VALUE OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF CROSS RIVER STATE|
|14.||THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF LAND REGISTRATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UYO LGA)|
|15.||THE ROLE OF LEGAL ASSESSMENT ON TENDER OF CONTRACTS IN NIGERIA|
|16.||THE IMPACT OF STUDENT POPULATION ON RENTAL VALUE AROUND THE POLYTECHNIC NEIGHBORHOOD (CASE STUDY OF RUFUS GIWA POLYTECHNIC OWO)|
|17.||RECOVERY OF RENT ARREARS AND TREATMENT OF DIFFICULT TENANT IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL|
|18.||A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF RENTAL VARIATION IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF PORT HARCOURT 2004- 2014)|
|19.||CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF PATTERN OF LAND USE IN OSUN STATE|
|20.||CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF PATTERN OF LAND USE IN OSUN STATE|
|21.||RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY INVESTMENT AND ITS ASSOCIATED PROBLEMS (A CASE STUDY OF AMORITES ESTATE, OSOGBO).|
|22.||ANALYSIS OF MAINTENANCE CULTURE EMPLOYED IN PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURE IN NIGERIA|
|23.||ROLE OF THE STATE GOVERNMENT IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF RESIDENTIAL ESTATES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM INVESTMENT AND PROPERTY COMMISSION AKIPOC)|
|24.||CHALLENGES OF MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES IN NIGERIA|
|25.||THE ROLE OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING IN BRIDGING SKILL GAP IN THE BUILDING INDUSTRY OF NIGERIA|
|26.||THE ROLE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN SOLVING HOUSING DEFICIT IN NIGERIA|
|27.||THE ROLE OF THE CBN IN ENSURING AFFORDABLE HOUSING FOR NIGERIANS|
|28.||THE ROLE OF PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP IN HOUSING FINANCE, DELIVERY AND MAINTENANCE IN NIGERIA|
|29.||THE INFLUENCE OF ONLINE MARKETING ON REAL ESTATE BUSINESS|
|30.||THE IMPACT OF CORRUPTION ON MORTGAGE DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|31.||THE EFFECT OF LAND USE ACT ON SUSTAINABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|32.||REAL ESTATE RISK AND ITS IMPLICATION FOR PROJECT VIABILITY (A CASE STUDY OF EKEDO RESIDENTIAL ESTATE, UYO)|
|33.||REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT AND ITS ASSOCIATED CHALLENGES IN NIGERIA|
|34.||PROFESSIONALISING REAL ESTATE AGENCY PRACTICE IN NIGERIA: ISSUES AND THE WAY FORWARD|
|35.||LAND REFORMS IN NIGERIA: ISSUES, PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS|
|36.||INFRASTRUCTURE RENEWAL PROGRAMS: A REMEDY TO LAGOS MEGACITY CHALLENGES|
|37.||IMPACT OF REAL ESTATE SECTOR TO THE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA|
|38.||IMPACT OF MATERIALS MANAGEMENT ON PROJECT DELIVERING IN NIGERIA|
|39.||HOUSING FINANCE IN NIGERIA: ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS|
|40.||EFFECT OF BUILDING MATERIAL COST ON HOUSING DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|41.||IMPACTS OF HOUSING COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES ON ECONOMIC GROWTH (A CASE STUDY OF AJEROMI IFELODUN LOCAL GOVERNMENT LAGOS)|
|42.||CHALLENGES ASSOCIATED WITH REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT IN ENUGU NIGERIA|
|43.||ANALYSIS OF CONVENTIONAL PROCUREMENT STRATEGIES AND THEIR APPLICATION IN NIGERIA CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY|
|44.||AN EVALUATION OF PROPERTY RATING PRACTICE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)|
|45.||COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE RISK IN NIGERIA: ISSUES FOR INVESTORS|
|46.||CAUSES OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECT FAILURES AND ABANDONMENTS IN NIGERIA|
|47.||HOUSING FINANCE IN NIGERIA: ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS|
|48.||AN APPRAISAL OF INVESTOR CONFIDENCE IN THE NIGERIAN REAL ESTATE SECTOR|
|49.||THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN FINANCING BUILDING PROJECTS IN NIGERIA|
|50.||EVALUATING THE PROBLEMS OF SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Free Project Topics, Research Materials and Project Topics Ideas