|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||LEXICO-GRAMMATICAL ANALYSIS OF NEWS REPORTING OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS IN SOME NIGERIAN NEWSPAPERS|
|2.||LEXICO-SEMANTIC NIGERIANISM IN NIGERIAN NEWSPAPERS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED NEWSPAPERS)|
|3.||AN EVALUATIVE STUDY OF TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH GRAMMATICAL STRUCTURES IN SOME SELECTED PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|4.||SOCIOLINGUISTICS CODE-SWITCHING AND CODE-MIXING IN THE MOVIE FIGURINE (ARAROMIRE)|
|5.||A LINGUISTIC STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF CHUKWUEMEKA IKE’S NOVELS|
|6.||EFFECTS OF PIDGIN ENGLISH IN STANDARD ENGLISH USAGE AMONG STUDENTS IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|7.||PSYCHOLOGICAL DIMENSIONS IN CHIGOZIE OBIOMA’S THE FISHERMEN AND CHIKA UNIGWE’S ON BLACK SISTERS’ STREET|
|8.||NOUN FORMATION IN ANAANG AND ENGLISH: A CONTRASTIVE ANALYSIS|
|9.||PRAGMATIC ANALYSIS OF WHATSAPP CHATS|
|10.||INFLUENCE OF MUSIC ON LANGUAGE ACQUISITION ON CHILDREN AS PERCEIVED BY PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER IN OYUN LGA, KWARA STATE|
|11.||METAPHYSICS OF ABIKU: MYTH AND REALITY|
|12.||ENGLISH LINGUICISM AND LANGUAGE LOSS: A CASE STUDY OF YORUBA LANGUAGE USE AMONG STUDENTS OF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY AND ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION|
|13.||A QUALITATIVE ASSESSMENT OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER’S PREPARATION IN THE UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR CROSS RIVERS STATE|
|14.||A SOCIOLINGUISTIC STUDY OF CODE-MIXING AND CODE SWITCHING IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|15.||GENDER AND IDENTITY ISSUES IN SECOND LANGUAGE ACQUISITION|
|16.||LANGUAGE ATTITUDES AMONG TEENAGERS AND ITS EFFECT (A CASE STUDY OF TEENAGERS IN UYO).|
|17.||FACTORS AFFECTING LANGUAGE CHOICE IN A MULTILINGUAL SOCIETY|
|18.||THE ELEMENT OF PARA GOTHICISM CHARLOTTE BRONTE'S JANE EYRE AND EMILY BRONTE'S WUTHERING HEIGHTS|
|19.||A SURVEY OF THE LANGUAGE OF NEWSPAPER ADVERTISEMENT: A CASE STUDY OF VANGUARD NEWSPAPER|
|20.||THE LANGUAGE OF CHRISTIAN RELIGION : A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND SOME SELECTED PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES|
|21.||PREDOMINANT DEVICES USED BY NGUGI WA THIONG’O IN HIS NOVEL WIZARD OF THE CROW.|
|22.||POLITICAL CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA (CAUSES AND PREVENTION, USING THE WORK OF SELECTED ACTIVISTS AND WRITERS IN NIGERIA).|
|23.||PROPAGANDA IN POLITICS (THE USE OF LANGUAGE FOR EFFECT IN ELECTIONEERING CAMPAIGNS).|
|24.||POETRY AS AN EXPRESSION OF ANGER (A CASE STUDY OF TENURE OJAIDE’S THE FATE OF VULTURES AND OTHER POEMS).|
|25.||THE LANGUAGE OF FEMINISM AND ITS IMPACT TO THE SOCIETY (A CASE STUDY OF MARIAMA BA'S So Long a Letter).|
|26.||THE EFFECT OF THE NIGERIAN PIDGIN ENGLISH ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN NIGERIA|
|27.||TENSE ERRORS IN ENGLISH ESSAYS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|28.||THE IMPACT OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING ON THE STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN EMMANUEL COLLEGE, ODEDA, OGUN STATE NIGERIA.|
|29.||DISCOURSE ANALYSIS OF CHRISTIAN HANDBILLS IN UGHELLI|
|30.||ISSUES IN MODERN AFRICAN LITERATURE|
|31.||A DISCOURSE ANALYSIS OF JESUS CONVERSATION WITH THE SAMARITAN WOMAN|
|32.||INVESTIGATION INTO THE DISCOURSE FEATURES IN FEMI OSOFISANS MIDNIGHT HOTEL.|
|33.||THE EFFECT OF YORUBA ON THE SPOKEN ENGLISH OF MUSHIN MARKET WOMEN IN LAGOS|
|34.||PRAGMATIC ANALYSIS OF OLISA METUH’SDYSPHEMISMS AGAINST PRESIDENT MUHAMMADUBUHARI’S ADMINISTRATION|
|35.||INVESTIGATION INTO THE ENACTMENT OF POWER AND IDEOLOGICAL BACKBONE IN THE INAUGURAL SPEECHES OF PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI AND EX-PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.|
|36.||THEMES AND STYLE IN CHRISTOPHER MARLOWE’S DR. FAUSTUS|
|37.||A FEMINIST PERSPECTIVE ON THE DILEMMA OF THE GIRL CHILD IN AFRICAN CULTURE|
|38.||THE ROLE OF PIDGIN AS A MEANS OF COMMUNICATION IN UNIFYING STUDENTS|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to email@example.com
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students