|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||SUITABILITY OF AVAILABLE LATERITE MATERIAL IN ILORIN EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION|
|2.||EFFECT OF STREET TRADING ON TRAFFIC PERFORMANCE AND CONTROL (A CASE STUDY OF OFFA TOWN)|
|3.||HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF A FLYOVER AT EKOM IMAN JUNCTION BY JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA|
|4.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE VARIOUS MATERIAL AND PROCESS USED IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF ROAD PAVEMENT AND THE FAILURE CHARACTERISTICS|
|5.||THE DEPLORABLE STATE OF ROADS, THE NEED FOR PROPER MAINTENANCE ON RIGID PAVEMENT|
|6.||AN ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECT OF ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE ON THE PERFORMANCE OF QUANTITY SURVEYING FIRMS IN NIGERIA|
|7.||THE ROLE OF LEGAL ASSESSMENT ON TENDER OF CONTRACTS IN NIGERIA|
|8.||APPLICATION OF GEOINFORMATICS TECHNIQUES IN CONTROLLING FLOODING IN VULNERABLE ROADS AND BUILDINGS IN NIGERIA|
|9.||ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF WORK ENVIRONMENT ON THE PRODUCTIVITY OF CONSTRUCTION SKILLED WORKERS IN IMO STATE, NIGERIA|
|10.||ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF FEASIBILITY/VIABILITY STUDY ON CAPITAL PROJECT DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|11.||THE IMPACT OF PROCUREMENT SYSTEMS ON CONSTRUCTION COST AND DELIVERY|
|12.||AN INVESTIGATION INTO RISK MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AMONGST QUANTITY SURVEYORS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY OF NIGERIA|
|13.||THE EFFECT OF MOTIVATION OF LABOUR, COST AND PRODUCTIVITY ON NIGERIAN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY|
|14.||IMPACT OF THE 2007 PROCUREMENT ACT ON ACCOUNTABILITY OF OFFICERS IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR OF NIGERIA|
|15.||THE PROSPECT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN ENHANCING HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY IN A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY|
|16.||THE EFFECT OF TIMELY DELIVERY OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS ON THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED PROJECT SUPERVISORS IN JULIUS BEGER PLC AND MARLUM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY)|
|17.||THE EFFECT OF EFFECTIVE CONTRACT PLANNING ON CONTRACTORS PROFIT|
|18.||THE IMPACT OF COST CONTROL TECHNIQUES ON CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS DELIVERY|
|19.||ASSESSMENT OF FACTORS AFFECTING CONTRACTORS TENDER FOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS IN NIGERIA|
|20.||ISSUES AND CHALLENGES IN THE EXECUTION OF PUBLIC SECTOR HOUSING PROJECTS IN NIGERIA|
|21.||HOUSING FINANCE IN NIGERIA: ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS|
|22.||CAUSES OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECT FAILURES AND ABANDONEMTS IN NIGERIA|
|23.||THE ROLE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN SOLVING HOUSING DEFICIT IN NIGERIA.|
|24.||THE ROLE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN SOLVING HOUSING DEFICIT IN NIGERIA|
|25.||THE ROLE OF THE CBN IN ENSURING AFFORDABLE HOUSING FOR NIGERIANS|
|26.||THE ROLE OF PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP IN HOUSING FINANCE, DELIVERY AND MAINTENANCE IN NIGERIA|
|27.||THE ROLE OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING IN BRIDGING SKILL GAP IN THE BUILDING INDUSTRY OF NIGERIA|
|28.||RESIDENTIAL BUILDING COLLAPSE IN NIGERIA: CAUSES, EFFECTS, AND SOLUTIONS|
|29.||ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF LEACHATE POLLUTION OF GROUNDWATER SUPPLIES|
|30.||QUALITY AND IMPROVEMENT OF BEARING CAPACITY OF SANDY SOIL BY GROUTING|
|31.||CONSTRUCTION OF PAVING STONES AND ITS INSTALLATION AT THE FRONT OF FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|32.||THE EFFECTIVENESS AND OBSTRUCTS OF SANDCRETE AND CONCRETE BLOCK IN A FOUNDATION SYSTEM|
|33.||EFFECT OF GROUNDNUT SHELL ASH ON SOIL STABILIZATION|
|34.||EFFECT OF QUARRY DUST ON THE ENGINEERING PROPERTIES OF LATERITIC SOILS|
|35.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF STRENGTH OF BAMBOO CANE FIBRE CONCRETE BEAM AND REINFORCED CONCRETE BEAM|
|36.||PRIMARY CAUSES OF ROAD PAVEMENT FAILURE AND POSSIBLE SOLUTION|
|37.||DOMESTIC WASTEWATER TREATMENT IN NIGERIA|
|38.||BIOLOGICAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT IN NIGERIA|
|39.||GEOTECHNICAL PROPERTIES OF SOME LATERITIC SOILS IN OSUN STATE|
|40.||EVALUATION OF THE EFFECTS OF SOLID WASTE (REFUSE DUMP) ON SURFACE AND UNDERGROUND WATER IN MOSADOLUWA COMMUNITY IN OSOGBO LOCAL GOVERNMENT|
|41.||IMPROVEMENT OF BEARING CAPACITY OF SANDY SOIL BY GROUTING|
|42.||EFFECT AND IMPLICATION OF FLUORIDE ON DRINKING WELL WATER|
|43.||EFFECTS OF SOLID WASTES ON THE QUALITY OF UNDERGROUND WATER|
|44.||LAND USE APPRAISAL IN OSUN STATE|
|45.||GEOTECHNICAL PROPERTIES OF SOME LATERITIC SOILS IN OSUN STATE|
|46.||COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF PORTLAND CEMENT IN SOUTHWESTERN NIGERIAN|
|47.||THE USE OF OIL PALM FIBER AS AN ADDITIVE IN CONCRETE|
|48.||THE ROLE OF DRY CONSTRUCTION IN ENSURING AFFORDABLE HOUSES IN NIGERIA|
|49.||THE EFFECT OF THE ENVIRONMENT ON BOND RESISTANCE BETWEEN CONCRETE AND STEEL REINFORCEMENT|
|50.||RECYCLING POTENTIALS OF WASTE FROM INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to email@example.com
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Free Project Topics, Research Materials and Project Topics Ideas