|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||WOMEN LABOUR UTILIZATION IN CROP PRODUCTION IN ABIA STATE, NIGERIA|
|2.||TRENDS IN THE ACTIVITIES OF THE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA, 1991-2013|
|3.||THE EFFECTS OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONSTRAINTS ON TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY OF URBAN AND RURAL PIG FARMERS IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|4.||THE EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION STRATEGIES ON FOOD CROP PRODUCTION EFFICIENCY IN SOUTHWESTERN NIGERIA|
|5.||TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY IN THE PRODUCTION OF NSUKKA YELLOW PEPPER AMONG RURAL FARMERS IN ENUGU NORTH AGRICULTURAL ZONE, ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|6.||RURAL-URBAN INTERDEPENDENCE ON FUELWOOD IN ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA|
|7.||RESOURCE USE EFFICIENCY AMONG FADAMA CROP FARMERS IN IBADAN/IBARAPA AGRICULTURAL ZONE OF OYO STATE, NIGERIA|
|8.||RESOURCE PRODUCTIVITY IN ORNAMENTAL PLANTS PRODUCTION IN JOS METROPOLIS, NIGERIA|
|9.||POTENTIAL FOR PARTICIPATORY FOREST MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE IN COMMUNITY FORESTS CONSERVATION IN BAYELSA STATE, NIGERIA|
|10.||PERFORMANCE OF FOREST MANAGEMENT COMMITTEES IN THE MANAGEMENT OF FOREST WOOD TREES IN CROSS RIVER STATE|
|11.||PATTERNS AND DETERMINANTS OF FRUIT AND VEGETABLE CONSUMPTION IN URBAN AND RURAL AREAS OF ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA.|
|12.||MARKET INTEGRATION AND PRICING EFFICIENCY OF SOYBEANS IN BENUE AND ENUGU STATES, NIGERIA|
|13.||MARKET AGE, ENTERPRISE SIZE AND RELATIVE EFFICIENCY IN BROILER PRODUCTION IN IMO STATE OF NIGERIA|
|14.||LINKAGES BETWEEN FORMAL AND INFORMAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN SOUTH EASTERN NIGERIA|
|15.||INFLUENCE OF GENDER ON SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT OF FOREST RESOURCES IN ABIA STATE, NIGERIA|
|16.||INCOME, SAVINGS AND INVESTMENT PATTERNS OF SMALL-SCALE AGRO-BASED ENTREPRENEURS IN ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA|
|17.||IMPACT OF FERTILIZER POLICY ON CROP PRODUCTION IN NIGERIA|
|18.||HECTARAGE AND OUTPUT RESPONSES OF MAJOR CROPS TO MARKET LIBERALISATION AND PRICE RISK IN NIGERIA|
|19.||GROUNDNUT OIL PRODUCTION AND MARKETING IN KADUNA STATE, NIGERIA.|
|20.||GENDER AND RESOURCE USE EFFICIENCY IN COCOYAM PRODUCTION IN ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA.|
|21.||EVALUATION OF PARTICIPATORY POVERTY REDUCTION THROUGH WATER DELIVERY SUPPORT OF LOCAL EMPOWERMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PROJECT (LEEMP) IN RURAL SOUTHEAST NIGERIA|
|22.||EVALUATION OF NON-WOOD FOREST PRODUCTS (NWFPS) TO FARM HOUSEHOLD’S INCOME AND FOOD SECURITY IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|23.||EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE POLICY ON AGRICULTURE IN NIGERIA|
|24.||EFFECTS OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC CHARACTERISTICS ON FORESTLAND CONVERSION IN ISI-UZO L.G.A OF ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|25.||EFFECTS OF MICROCREDIT ON THE LIVELIHOOD OF RURAL HOUSEHOLDS IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|26.||EFFECTS OF MEMBERSHIP HOMOGENEITY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF AGRICULTURAL MICRO-CREDIT GROUPS IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|27.||EFFECTS OF ECONOMIC PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENTS ON AGRICULTURAL TRADE BETWEEN SMALL AND LARGE ECOWAS ECONOMIES AND THE EU|
|28.||EFFECTS OF CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT ON CUSTOMER RETENTION BY AGRIBUSINESS FIRMS IN ABA METROPOLIS OF ABIA STATE, NIGERIA|
|29.||EFFECT OF CREDIT ACQUISITION AND REPAYMENT ON AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION IN CROSS RIVER STATE, NIGERIA|
|30.||ECONOMICS OF SOIL CONSERVATION PRACTICES AMONG SMALL SCALE FARMERS IN ENUGU STATE|
|31.||ECONOMICS OF SMALL-SCALE OIL PALM PRODUCTION IN KOGI STATE, NIGERIA|
|32.||ECONOMICS OF PROCESSING CASSAVA INTO GARRI AND PELLETS IN KOGI STATE, NIGERIA|
|33.||ECONOMICS OF ORGANIC SOLID WASTE UTILIZATION BY URBAN SMALL-SCALE TOMATOES FARMERS IN F.C.T. ABUJA, NIGERIA.|
|34.||ECONOMICS OF FISH MARKETING IN AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA|
|35.||ECONOMICS OF FARM-GATE RICE MARKETING IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|36.||ECONOMIC STUDY OF THE USE OF ORGANIC MANURE IN YELLOW PEPPER (Capsicum annuum L.) PRODUCTION IN NSUKKA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE|
|37.||ECONOMIC STUDY OF FARMLAND EROSION CONTROL PRACTICES IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|38.||ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY OF RESOURCE USE AMONG URBAN WATERLEAF FARMERS IN AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA|
|39.||ECONOMIC ASSESSMENT OF THE NATIONAL FADAMA DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME IN KANO STATE|
|40.||ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF RICE PRODUCTION AND MARKETING IN UZO-UWANI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE|
|41.||ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF RICE MARKETING MARGIN IN ADANI UZO-UWANI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|42.||ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF FINANCING AND SUSTAINABILITY OF IRRIGATED AGRICULTURE IN THE LOWER ANAMBRA AND LOWER BENUE IRRIGATION PROJECTS, NIGERIA|
|43.||ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF ARTISANAL FISHING ENTERPRISES IN GUMA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF BENUE STATE, NIGERIA|
|44.||DETERMINATION OF THE INTEGRATION OF RICE MARKETS IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|45.||COMPARATIVE ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF SELECTED CASSAVA DERIVATIVES IN UZO-UWANI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE.|
|46.||COMPARATIVE ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF RAIN- FED AND FADAMA VEGETABLE PRODUCTION IN PERI URBAN AREAS OF EBONYI STATE, NIGERIA|
|47.||COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY IN RICE PRODUCTION UNDER SMALL-SCALE FARMER-MANAGED IRRIGATION SYSTEM AND RAIN-FED SYSTEM IN KOGI STATE|
|48.||COCOYAM MARKETING IN SOUTH EAST NIGERIA|
|49.||BANANA AND PLANTAIN MARKETING IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|50.||ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF PHYSICAL AND SOCIAL CAPITAL ASSET HOLDINGS ON POVERTY AMONG FARM HOUSEHOLDS IN NIGERIA.|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to email@example.com
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students