* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - Undergraduate Project Topics.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to email@example.com
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|4601.||COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF pH LEVELS OF COMMON FRESH AND PROCESSED FRUIT JUICES CONSUMED IN AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA.|
|4602.||THE IMPACT OF MOTIVATION ON WORKERS TOWARDS ORGANIZATION’S PRODUCTIVITY|
|4603.||THE ARTHROPOD PREDATORS AND INSECT PEST CONTROL|
|4604.||THE CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF DRUGS AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE (A CASE STUDY TECHNICAL COLLEGE IN AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA)|
|4605.||ANALYSIS OF FOOD SECURITY AND POVERTY STATUS AMONG HOUSEHOLDS IN EHIME MBANO|
|4606.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED ELECTRICITY BILLING SYSTEM|
|4607.||THE EFFECT OF NEEMBIOPESTICIDE ON GRASSHOPPERS|
|4608.||WOMANIST CONSCIOUSNESS AND EMANCIPATION IN ALICE WALKER’S THE COLOR PURPLE AND MARIAMA BA’S SO LONG A LETTER|
|4609.||ECONOMICS OF OIL PALM SEEDLING PRODUCTION|
|4610.||ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF FOOD SAFETY AMONG PORK MARKETERS|
|4611.||ANALYSIS OF SAVINGS AND INVESTMENT STRATEGIES AMONG CASSAVA PROCESSORS IN YEWA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF OGUN STATE|
|4612.||ECONOMICS OF VEGETABLE PRODUCTION IN YEWA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF OGUN STATE|
|4613.||ANALYSIS OF LABOR USE AND FOOD SECURITY AMONG RURAL MAIZE FARMERS IN ODEDE LGA, OGUN STATE.|
|4614.||ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF PROCESSING AND MARKETING OF CASHEW PRODUCTS IN UDENU LOCAL AREA, ENUGU STATE|
|4615.||IMPACT OF NON-TRADITIONAL VARIABLES IN HEALTH CARE RISK ADJUSTMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UTH, UYO, AKWAIBOM)|
|4616.||THE USEFULNESS OF AN ACCOUNTING REPORT IN A PUBLIC COMPANY|
|4617.||THE IMPACT OF CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT ON THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY|
|4618.||INVENTORY CONTROL AND ORGANIZATIONAL GOAL ATTAINMENT (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES DEPOT, UYO)|
|4619.||PRACTICAL ACTIVITIES AND STUDENTS’ ACQUISITION OF SCIENCE PROCESS SKILLS IN VOLUMETRIC ANALYSIS SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.|
|4620.||FACTORS AFFECTING STUDY HABIT AND ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY STUDY CENTER|
|4621.||VALIDATION OF GINZBSRG'S THEORY OF CAREER DEVELOPMENT AMONG UNIVERSITY STUDENTS|
|4622.||SCHOOL FACTORS AND TEACHERS’ IMPROVISATION AND INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS FOR THE TEACHING OF PHYSICS IN POST-BASIC EDUCATIONAL LEVEL|
|4623.||PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF ADULT EDUCATION IN NIGERIA|
|4624.||FACTORS MOTIVATING ADULT LEARNERS PARTICIPATION IN FUNCTIONAL LITERACY PROGRAMMES|
|4625.||AN ASSESSMENT OF GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT IN ADULT LITERACY PROGRAMMES|
|4626.||ESIT EKET AND THE TRADITIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE EARLIEST TIME TO THE PRE-COLONIAL ERA|
|4627.||THE IMPACT OF TEACHERS’ WELFARE PACKAGE ON TEACHERS’ JOB SATISFACTION|
|4628.||ASSESSMENT OF SIWES RELEVANCE TO BUSINESS EDUCATION PROGRAMME OBJECTIVES|
|4629.||THE IMPACT OF INDUSTRIAL TRAINING (IT) ON THE STUDENTS OF ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMNT AND TECHNOLOGY (IMT) ENUGU|
|4630.||DETERMINANT OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS ON EFFECTIVE PATIENT CARE. (A CASE STUDY OF GENERAL HOSPITAL IKOT EKPENE )|
|4631.||EFFECT OF SOIL NUTRIENT VARIATION ON TREE SPECIES COMPOSITION AND DISTRIBUTION IN UNIVERSITY OF UYO, ARBORETUM, NIGERIA|
|4632.||THE IMPACT OF HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE|
|4633.||DETERMINANT OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS ON EFFECTIVE PATIENT CARE. (A CASE STUDY OF GENERAL HOSPITAL IKOT EKPENE)|
|4634.||EFFECTS OF LABORATORY AND DEMONSTRATION METHODS ON STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION IN PHYSICS|
|4635.||IMPACT OF ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS ON QUALITY IMPROVEMENT IN HEALTH CARE SERVICES.|
|4636.||UYO RESIDENT'S REACTIONS TO ATLANTIC FM PROGRAMME (THE MANDATE)|
|4637.||A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE INFLUENCE OF URBANIZATION ON CRIME CONTROL|
|4638.||WOMEN AND FISHING AMONG THE PEOPLE OF IBENO: 1900-2010|
|4639.||WORKING CONDITIONS AND STRESS AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN UYO SENATORIAL DISTRICT OF AKWA IBOM STATE|
|4640.||THE IMPACT OF TAXATION ON INVESTMENT DECISION OF LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES (A STUDY OF CHAMPION BREWERIES PLC, UYO)|
|4641.||FAILURE CHARACTERISTICS OF UNDERLYING SOIL ALONG ACCESS ROAD FROM NWANIBA ROAD TO UNIVERSITY OF UYO MAIN CAMPUS|
|4642.||THE OLD TESTAMENT COVENANT AND THE NEW TESTAMENT COVENANT: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS|
|4643.||ELECTORAL SYSTEM AND GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS|
|4644.||THE IMPACT OF MOTIVATION ON STAFF PERFORMANCE IN A PRIVATELY OWNED ENTERPRISE (A CASE STUDY OF SELCON ALUMINIUM PRODUCTS LIMITED, IKOT ABASI.)|
|4645.||THE ASPECTS OF ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION FROM MARINE TRANSPORTATION IN NIGERIA|
|4646.||THE ROLE OF THE NIGERIAN MARITIME ADMINISTRATION AND SAFETY AGENCY (NIMASA) IN IMPLEMENTING CABOTAGE LAW IN NIGERIA|
|4647.||ADIKOONO MKPODOHO UTỌ-I WA KE IBIBIO MBONO US∧ YE EDUUWEM UT∧M USEM IBIBIO|
|4648.||THE EFFICIENCY OF EDUCATION EXPENDITURE IN NIGERIA (1990 – 2015)|
|4649.||EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF THE ACTIVITIES OF BOKO HARAM IN THE NORTHEASTERN PART OF NIGERIA|
|4650.||CONSTRUCTION OF THE SIMPLE DC CHARGER (USING MULTISM 8.1)|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students