Free PROJECT TOPICS and Materials for Final Year Students Worldwide. Trustworthy, Timely Delivery and 24/7 Customer Support. ResearchWap.Com is an online resource center that provides a vast database for students to have access to numerous FREE PROJECT TOPICS. We guide and assist both Final Year Students and Post-graduates with RESEARCH and quality PROJECT TOPICS , RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS.
1. “The Importance of Communications as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
2. “The Importance and Impact of Communications in curbing premature Retirement in the Manufacturing Industry”
3. “The Impact of Recession as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
4. “Banking Habits and its effect on the Manufacturing Industry”
5. “Recession and its impact on Productivity in the Manufacturing Industry”And so numerous other basic and catchy final year project topics that could have been produced using only that complicated one; straightforward and catchy as well as negligible in research cost and general project writing exertion. As guaranteed in the beginning, we will exhibit an example of straightforward yet successfully dexterous final year project topics from a portion of the well-known departments.
Click here to complete this article - TRENDING PROJECT TOPICS FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS AT A GLANCE
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|351.||PHYSICAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE|
|352.||PHYSICAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE|
|353.||THE IMPACT OF E-COMMERCE ON EMERGING MARKETS (A CASE STUDY OF KONGA)|
|354.||RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL IN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION IN RIVERS STATE|
|355.||AN EVALUATION OF ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE AND ITS IMPACT ON STAFF PRODUCTIVITY A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK PLC|
|356.||EFFECT OF FUEL SUBSIDY ON THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA|
|357.||PIPE LINES VANDALISM: IMPLICATION ON THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|358.||AN EXAMINATION OF THE CHALLENGES IN IMPLEMENTING TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT (TQM) IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IN CALABAR: A STUDY OF CHANNEL VIEW HOTEL, CALABAR.|
|359.||CORPORATE GOVERNANCE INDICATORS AND FIRM VALUE|
|360.||IMPACT OF TAXATION ON PERFORMANCE IN SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISE IN RIVERS STATE|
|361.||MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES (A CASE OF ANAMMCO)|
|362.||PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES AND ITS IMPLICATION ON ECONOMIC POLICY AND DEVELOPMENT OF CROSS RIVER STATE.|
|363.||PUBLIC RELATIONS AS A MANAGERIAL TOOL IN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC. ENUGU).|
|364.||IMPACT OF STRIKE ACTION IN THE ACHIEVEMENT OF TRADE UNION AIMS IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NUT).|
|365.||IMPACT OF RISK MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCY|
|366.||EQUIPMENT LEASING AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE ON MARUM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY|
|367.||EFFECTIVE CORPORATE IMAGE MANAGEMENT AS A STRATEGY FOR ENHANCING PROFITABILITY (A CASE STUDY OF PHINOMAR NIG. LTD NGWO, ENUGU AND FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, ENUGU.|
|368.||MATERIALS MANAGEMENT IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF 7UP BOTTLING COMPANY PLC, ILORIN PLANT, KWARA STATE)|
|369.||EFFECT OF PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN AN ORGANIZATION|
|370.||EFFECT OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION ON ORGANIZATION’S PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC)|
|371.||EFFECT OF PLANNING ON DECISION MAKING AND ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS|
|372.||RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MERGERS AND PRODUCTIVITY IN NIGERIAN FIRMS|
|373.||AN ANALYSIS OF THE NIGERIAN MANAGERS AND INVESTORS: THE SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES|
|374.||A RESOURCE-BASED THEORY ANALYSIS OF INTER-FIRM CO-OPERATION IN NIGERIA|
|375.||FRAUD AND ITS CONTROL IN A COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING ENVIRONMENT|
|376.||EFFECT OF TRANSACTION COSTS ECONOMICS ON INTER-FIRM COLLABORATION IN NIGERIA|
|377.||THE IMPACT OF PRODUCTION PLANNING AND CONTROL ON OPERATIONAL COST OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF SEVEN UP BOTTLING COMPANY|
|378.||NON-FINANCIAL INCENTIVES AND ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE IN JOBBERMAN NIG. LTD.|
|379.||IMPACT OF COMMERCIAL BANKS ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|380.||IMPACT OF ADVERTISEMENT ON THE SALES OF AN ORGANIZATION’S PRODUCT AND SERVICES (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY (NBC) ADO EKITI, EKITI STATE DEPOT)|
|381.||BUYING GOODS ONLINE: ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES|
|382.||CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AS A CATALYST FOR ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS|
|383.||IMPACT OF OUT-SOURCING ON ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY IN A SELECTED MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION|
|384.||MOTIVATION AND ENHANCED PRODUCTIVITY IN MODERN BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF DANGOTE GROUP)|
|385.||THE ROLE OF MANAGEMENT IN INCREASING PRODUCTIVITY IN AN ORGANIZATION|
|386.||THE ROLE OF PLANNING AND FORCASTING IN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION|
|387.||THE ROLE OF THE AUDITOR IN SMALL BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS (A Case Study of Some Small Businesses in Uyo)|
|388.||THE EFFECT OF ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS AND PERFORMANCE OF SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE|
|389.||PERSONALITY AND ITS EFFECTS ON GROUP PERFORMANCE|
|390.||THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL CONTROL MEASURESON THE DETECTION AND PREVENTION OF FRAUD IN BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF MAIN STREET BANK, ABA BRANCH)|
|391.||A CRITICAL STUDY ON THE EFFECTS OF JOB STRESS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF BANKERS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK, CALABAR)|
|392.||EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND IT EFFECTS ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE|
|393.||EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND IT EFFECTS ON EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC, UYO BRANCH)|
|394.||BUSINESS CREDIT AVAILABILITY AND ITS EFFECT ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN GHANA|
|395.||IMPACT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF ORGANIZATIONS IN THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR OF NIGERIA|
|396.||WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AS A TOOL FOR BUSINESS SURVIVAL (A CASE STUDY OF RAMSGATE PHARMACETICAL AND TOPMAN PAINT INDUSTRY)|
|397.||VALUE ADDED TAX IN NIGERIA: CHALLENGES AND ECONOMIC IMPLICATION|
|398.||TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT AS A TOOL FOR ENHANCING EMPLOYEES PERFORMANCE (A STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA NIGERIA PLC, LAGOS)|
|399.||TRADE UNIONISM AND ORGANISATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS (A STUDY OF NESTLE NIGERIA PLC, LAGOS)|
|400.||THIRD PARTY E-COMMERCE PLATFORMS: BENEFITS AND BARRIERS FOR RETAIL BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students