|S/N||LIST OF PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|351.||INFLUENCE OF FOREIGN MOVIES ON THE BEHAVIORAL DISPOSITION OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS|
|352.||INFLUENCE OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF PUPILS IN PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|353.||INFLUENCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|354.||INFLUENCE OF TEACHER ATTRITION RATE ON THE QUALITY OF SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION|
|355.||KNOWLEDGE, PERCEPTION, AND ATTITUDE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS TOWARDS REDUCING HIV/AIDS|
|356.||PROBLEMS OF CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|357.||A SURVEY ON AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, AND UTILIZATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING BIOLOGY IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|358.||ACADEMIC INDISCIPLINE AND FAILURE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|359.||APPLICATION OF AUDIO VISUAL AIDS IN THE TEACHING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|360.||ATTITUDE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT TOWARDS THE STUDY OF ECONOMICS|
|361.||AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF ICT FACILITIES IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF SOCIAL STUDIES|
|362.||AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF LABORATORY RESOURCES IN TEACHING AND LEARNING BIOLOGY|
|363.||EFFECT OF CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ECONOMICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|364.||EFFECT OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF PHYSICS STUDENTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|365.||EFFECT OF SMALL CLASS SIZE ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF PUPILS IN MATHEMATICS|
|366.||EFFECTS OF GAME BASED LEARNING ON JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT’S ACHIEVEMENT IN MATHEMATICS|
|367.||RELATIVE ACHIEVEMENT OF STUDENTS ON DIFFERENT ECONOMICS TEST-ITEM FORMATS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|368.||FACTORS AFFECTING STUDENTS’ POOR PERFORMANCE IN ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION|
|369.||FACTORS CONTRIBUTING TO THE POOR ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN SOCIAL STUDIES IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN NKANU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE|
|370.||IDENTIFICATION AND REMEDIATION OF THE CAUSES OF STUDENTS POOR PERFORMANCE IN ESSAY WRITING|
|371.||IDENTIFYING THE PERCEPTION OF JUNIOR SECONDARY STUDENTS ON DIFFICULTIES IN LEARNING COMPUTER STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|372.||INFLUENCE OF BIOLOGY PRACTICAL ACTIVITIES ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN BIOLOGY|
|373.||INFLUENCE OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS OF PARENTS ON SCHOOL INVOLVEMENT ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|374.||INFLUENCE OF TEACHERS’ MOTIVATION ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF ECONOMIC STUDENTS|
|375.||INFLUENCE OF TRUANCY ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|376.||INFORMATION THAT WILL BENEFIT GOVERNMENT AND PARENTS TOWARDS THE REALIZATION OF THE OBJECTIVE OF EDUCATION|
|377.||LEADERSHIP STYLES OF HEAD TEACHERS AS A DETERMINANT OF TEACHERS JOB PERFORMANCE|
|378.||PERCEPTION OF STUDENTS IN THE USE OF IMPROVISED INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING BIOLOGY IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|379.||PERCEPTION OF TEACHERS’ AND STUDENTS’ OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF GOVERNMENT IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|380.||PROBLEMS MILITATING AGAINST EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ECONOMICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|381.||RENEGOTIATING STUDENT APATHY TO THE USE OF STANDARD SPOKEN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN UNIVERSITIES|
|382.||ROLE OF CITIZENSHIP EDUCATION TOWARDS CONTROLLING HUMAN TRAFFICKING|
|383.||STRATEGIES FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|384.||THE ROLE OF SOCIAL STUDIES EDUCATION IN DEVELOPMENT OF LEADERSHIP QUALITIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|385.||RELEVANCE OF INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN PREPARING BUSINESS EDUCATION STUDENTS FOR OFFICE OCCUPATION|
|386.||PHONOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|387.||PHONOLOGICAL PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED BY SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN THE STUDY OF ENGLISH|
|388.||TECHNIQUES USED IN TEACHING ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|389.||THE EFFECTS OF TEACHERS’ QUALIFICATION ON STUDENT’S ACHIEVEMENT IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|390.||INFLUENCE OF CLASS-SIZE ON TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|391.||IMPACT ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS|
|392.||USE OF ICT IN CRIME DETECTION AND SCHOOL SECURITY IN NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES|
|393.||CRIMINAL BEHAVIORS AMONG STUDENTS OF PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES|
|394.||EFFECT OF AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL RESOURCES ON STUDENT’S PERFORMANCE ON SCIENCE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|395.||AN ANALYSIS OF FEMALE STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN MATHEMATICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|396.||FACTORS INFLUENCING PARENTAL PERCEPTION OF NOMADIC EDUCATION|
|397.||A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY MODEL SECONDARY SCHOOL AND GOVERNMENT DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|398.||EXAMINE THE INFLUENCE OF TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIAL RESOURCES IN THE TEACHING OF ACCOUNTING|
|399.||THE IMPACT OF ORGANIZATIONAL REWARD SYSTEM ON WORKERS ATTITUDE AND MOTIVATION TO WORK|
|400.||IMPACT OF INVENTORY CONTROL ON THE PERFORMANCE OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics, Materials, and Project Topics Ideas