Free PROJECT TOPICS and Materials for Final Year Students Worldwide. Trustworthy, Timely Delivery and 24/7 Customer Support. ResearchWap.Com is an online resource center that provides a vast database for students to have access to numerous FREE PROJECT TOPICS. We guide and assist both Final Year Students and Post-graduates with RESEARCH and quality PROJECT TOPICS , RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS.
1. “The Importance of Communications as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
2. “The Importance and Impact of Communications in curbing premature Retirement in the Manufacturing Industry”
3. “The Impact of Recession as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
4. “Banking Habits and its effect on the Manufacturing Industry”
5. “Recession and its impact on Productivity in the Manufacturing Industry”And so numerous other basic and catchy final year project topics that could have been produced using only that complicated one; straightforward and catchy as well as negligible in research cost and general project writing exertion. As guaranteed in the beginning, we will exhibit an example of straightforward yet successfully dexterous final year project topics from a portion of the well-known departments.
Click here to complete this article - TRENDING PROJECT TOPICS FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS AT A GLANCE
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|3601.||OIL AND GAS ACCOUNTING: PRACTICE, CHALLENGES AND SOLUTIONS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SHELL NIGERIA PLC)|
|3602.||AN ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF STOCK MARKET DEVELOPMENT ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|3603.||IMPLICATION OF TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT ON BANKING SECTOR OF NIGERIA AND THE ECONOMY AS A WHOLE|
|3604.||ENHANCING PUBLIC CONFIDENCE IN AUDIT REPORT OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA|
|3605.||A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE USE OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS IN ASSESSING THE PERFORMANCE OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK NIGERIA)|
|3606.||AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE CHALLENGES OF IFRS ADOPTION AND IMPLEMENTATION AMONGST SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE OPERATORS IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SMES IN IKEJA, LAGOS STATE)|
|3607.||THE EFFECT OF THE NAIRA DEVALUATION ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED MINI IMPORTERS IN LAGOS STATE)|
|3608.||THE APPLICATION OF COST ACCOUNTING TO MANAGEMENT PLANNING, CONTROL AND DECISION MAKING ( A CASE STUDY OF COCA COLA BOTTLING COMPANY)|
|3609.||FINANCIAL STATEMENT FRAUD IN AN ORGANIZATION: ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS|
|3610.||WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AND CORPORATE PERFORMANCE IN QUOTED MANUFACTURING FIRMS IN NIGERIA|
|3611.||THE USE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTE AS A MANAGEMENT TOOL TO ENHANCE DECISION MAKING. (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA AIRSPACE MANAGEMENT AGENCY) (NAMA)|
|3612.||THE IMPACT OF TRIPLE ENTRY ACCOUNTING SYSTEM ON FINANCIAL REPORTING (A STUDY OF BITCOINS)|
|3613.||THE EFFECTS OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS ON JOB INSECURITY IN NIGERIA|
|3614.||THE DUE PROCESS AND MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC FUNDS IN NIGERIA|
|3615.||IMPACT OF OIL AND GAS ACCOUNTING ON ACCOUNTING PRACTICE IN NIGERIA: (A STUDY OF SHELL NIGERIA PLC)|
|3616.||FRAUD MANAGEMENT AND INTERNAL CONTROL AS CORRELATES OF ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS)|
|3617.||FRAUD DETECTION AND CONTROL IN PAYROLL DEPARTMENT IN TAI LOCAL GOVERNMENT|
|3618.||DEPOSIT MONEY BANK LOANS AND AGRICULTURAL SECTOR PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA.|
|3619.||CORPORATE INCOME TAX AND PROFITABILITY IN THE NIGERIAN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY|
|3620.||CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF NIGERIAN BANKS: (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC)|
|3621.||AN EVALUATION OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUES ON ORGANIZATION DECISION MAKING PROCESS|
|3622.||ACCOUNTING EDUCATION: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF PERCEPTION OF BUSINESS AND NON-BUSINESS STUDENTS OF LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, NIGERIA.|
|3623.||THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL LITERACY ON THE PROFITABILITY OF SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES IN CALABAR MUNICIPALITY, CROSS RIVER STATE|
|3624.||FORENSIC ACCOUNTING AS A TOOL FOR FRAUD DETECTION AND PREVENTION (A CASE STUDY OF ETI OSA LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL, LAGOS STATE)|
|3625.||EXAMINATION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (TIN) IN COMBATING TAX EVASION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE)|
|3626.||APPRAISAL OF THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF TSA IN BOOSTING TAX REVENUE IN NIGERIA|
|3627.||THE EFFECT OF IMPREST SYSTEM ON CASH MANAGEMENT|
|3628.||THE EFFECT OF INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE ON ECONOMIC GROWTH OF LAGOS STATE (2010-2014)|
|3629.||IMPACT OF IFRS DISCLOSURES ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE|
|3630.||PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES OF TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT IN A DEVELOPING ECONOMY: CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA|
|3631.||TAXATION AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO DWINDLING OIL REVENUE IN NIGERIA|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students