|S/N||LIST OF PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|301.||CHALLENGES LECTURERS AND STUDENTS ENCOUNTER IN THE USE OF AUDIO-VISUAL RESOURCES IN UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES|
|302.||KNOWLEDGE, PERCEPTION AND ATTITUDE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS TOWARDS REDUCING HIV/AIDS|
|303.||ACADEMIC INDISCIPLINE AND FAILURE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|304.||INFLUENCE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON LEARNING OF BIOLOGY IN EZZA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT|
|305.||THE EFFECT OF SIMULATION METHOD ON STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENT AND RETENTION IN SOME CONCEPTS IN GOVERNMENT AT SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|306.||INFLUENCE OF INSTRUCTIONAL SIMULATION STRATEGY ON STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENT IN COMPUTER STUDIES|
|307.||INFLUENCE OF PARENTAL SUPPORT ON SELF-CONCEPT AND ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF STUDENTS|
|308.||INFLUENCE OF PARENTAL STATUS ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|309.||AN ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTS OF TEACHER’S MOTIVATION ON STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE|
|310.||INFLUENCE OF TEACHERS WELFARE ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|311.||DEMOGRAPHIC CORRELATES OF RECREATIONAL PURSUITS AMONG STUDENTS OF FEDERAL COLLEGES OF EDUCATION|
|312.||INVESTIGATE THE INFLUENCE OF STUDENTS RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES AMONG SENIOR SECONDARY STUDENTS|
|313.||INVESTIGATION INTO ACADEMIC INDISCIPLINE AND FAILURE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ECONOMICS|
|314.||TEACHER'S PERCEPTION OF THE EFFICACY OF SOCIAL STUDIES CURRICULUM IN COMMUNAL CONFLICTS RESOLUTION FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT|
|315.||KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE OF SEX EDUCATION AMONG MOTHERS IN AWGU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|316.||KNOWLEDGE OF SELECTED DISEASES CAUSED BY TOBACCO USE AMONG CIVIL SERVANTS IN ABAKALIKI METROPOLIS|
|317.||KNOWLEDGE OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT|
|318.||KNOWLEDGE OF THE CAUSES AND CONSEQUENCES OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|319.||MOTIVATION AS AN INSTRUMENT FOR ENHANCING STUDENTS INTEREST IN THE STUDY OF ECONOMICS|
|320.||PERCEIVED CAUSES OF TEENAGE PREGNANCY AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|321.||PERCEPTION OF MOTHERS ON THE TEACHING OF SEX EDUCATION AT JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL|
|322.||SOCIO-CULTURAL DETERMINANTS OF SUCCESSFUL AGEING AMONG OLDER ADULTS|
|323.||PERCEIVED IMPACT OF HEALTH EDUCATION ON COMMUNITY HEALTH AWARENESS AMONG RESIDENTS OF EZILLO COMMUNITY|
|324.||UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION IN NIGERIA ITS PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS|
|325.||EVALUATION OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF UBE PROGRAMME IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|326.||PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION (UBE) IMPLEMENTATION IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|327.||PROBLEMS OF INDISCIPLINE ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|328.||PROBLEMS OF TEACHING SOCIAL STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|329.||IMPACT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT FOR EXCEPTIONAL STUDENT EDUCATION INCLUSION STUDENTS|
|330.||RELATIVE IMPACT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ECONOMICS|
|331.||SEX EDUCATION AS A TOOL FOR REDUCING HIV/AIDS AMONG YOUTHS IN IVO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EBONYI STATE|
|332.||STATUS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN EDO SATE|
|333.||ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION AND THE ENHANCEMENT OF ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS AMONG UNDERGRADUATES|
|334.||ACADEMIC INDISCIPLINE AND FAILURE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|335.||STRATEGIES FOR MANAGING DISCIPLINARY PROBLEMS AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|336.||INFLUENCE OF COMMUNICATION PATTERNS ON ADMINISTRATIVE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL PRINCIPALS IN EBONYI STATE|
|337.||TEACHERS’ MOTIVATION AS A TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE SECONDARY SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION IN EZZA NORTH L.G.A OF EBONYI STATE|
|338.||ATTITUDE OF UNDERGRADUATE SANDWICH STUDENTS TOWARDS FAMILY PLANNING METHODS AT the UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.|
|339.||THE IMPACT OF GENDER DISCRIMINATION ON THE PARTICIPATION OF WOMEN IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT|
|340.||THE LEVEL OF COMPUTER LITERACY AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN EZZA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EBONYI STATE|
|341.||COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING AMONG SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES|
|342.||EVALUATION OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF NATIONAL CURRICULUM FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL BIOLOGY|
|343.||DIFFICULTY AREAS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL BIOLOGY CURRICULUM|
|344.||THE INFLUENCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON STUDENTS LEARNING ABILITY AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|345.||EFFECTIVENESS OF COOPERATIVE LEARNING AND PEER- TEACHING STRATEGIES ON STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENT AND INTEREST IN MATHEMATICS|
|346.||EXAMINING WAYS OF IMPROVING POLICY IMPLEMENTATION|
|347.||EXTENT OF THE USE OF AUDIO-VISUAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF MATHEMATICS|
|348.||FACTORS INFLUENCING THE PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING SUBJECT IN ALL GOVERNMENT OWNED SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|349.||INFLUENCE OF DIFFERENT METHODS OF TEACHING ENGLISH LANGUAGE ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|350.||INFLUENCE OF DRUG ABUSE ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics, Materials, and Project Topics Ideas