Free PROJECT TOPICS and Materials for Final Year Students Worldwide. Trustworthy, Timely Delivery and 24/7 Customer Support. ResearchWap.Com is an online resource center that provides a vast database for students to have access to numerous FREE PROJECT TOPICS. We guide and assist both Final Year Students and Post-graduates with RESEARCH and quality PROJECT TOPICS , RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS.
1. “The Importance of Communications as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
2. “The Importance and Impact of Communications in curbing premature Retirement in the Manufacturing Industry”
3. “The Impact of Recession as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
4. “Banking Habits and its effect on the Manufacturing Industry”
5. “Recession and its impact on Productivity in the Manufacturing Industry”And so numerous other basic and catchy final year project topics that could have been produced using only that complicated one; straightforward and catchy as well as negligible in research cost and general project writing exertion. As guaranteed in the beginning, we will exhibit an example of straightforward yet successfully dexterous final year project topics from a portion of the well-known departments.
Click here to complete this article - TRENDING PROJECT TOPICS FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS AT A GLANCE
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|301.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED PATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|302.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A CAR RENTAL SYSTEM|
|303.||THE IMPACT OF UNEMPLOYMENT ON CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES IN CROSS RIVER STATE|
|304.||EFFECT OF EXPOSURE YOUTHS TO PORNOGRAPHIC FILMS|
|305.||THE NIGERIA POLICE AND CRIME MANAGEMENT A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE POLICE COMMAND|
|306.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED ASSET MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|307.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED DRUG VERIFICATION AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL AGENCY FOR FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND CONTROL [NAFDAC])|
|308.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT STUDENT REGISTRATION AND ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL.|
|309.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED CONTACT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|310.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED STUDENT REGISTRATION NUMBER SYSTEM|
|311.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS AND CONSULTANCY SYSTEM|
|312.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE REAL-TIME PARCEL TRACKING AND MONITORING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN POSTAL SERVICE [NIPOST])|
|313.||EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND IT EFFECTS ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE|
|314.||EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND IT EFFECTS ON EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC, UYO BRANCH)|
|315.||THE EFFECT OF BUSINESS CREDIT AVAILABILITY ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN GHANA|
|316.||THE EFFECT OF ADVERTISEMENT ON CONSUMER BRAND PREFERENCE|
|317.||IMPACT OF PRICING POLICIES ON THE PROFITABILITY LEVEL OF AN ORGANIZATION|
|318.||THE ROLE OF RATIO ANALYSIS IN BUSINESS DECISION|
|319.||BUDGETS, BUDGETARY CONTROLS AND ITS LINK TO THE PERFORMANCE OF AN ORGANIZATION|
|320.||EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND IT EFFECTS ON EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY|
|321.||A STUDY INTO THE CHALLENGES OF PERSONAL INCOME TAXATION IN GHANA|
|322.||THE EFFECT OF BANK RECAPITALIZATION ON THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA|
|323.||IMPACT OF MULTIPLETAXATION ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA|
|324.||WORK-LIFE BALANCE AND ITS EFFECT ON EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF MERCHANT BANK)|
|325.||EVALUATING THE GROWTH CHALLENGES OF INDIGENOUS COMPANIES IN NIGERIA|
|326.||THE IMPACT OF TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BANKING INDUSTRY OF NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK)|
|327.||EVALUATION OF BANK LENDING PRACTICES AND CREDIT MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA|
|328.||THE ROLE OF MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS AS A SURVIVAL TOOL FOR ORGANIZATIONS IN NIGERIA|
|329.||THE ROLE OF HUMAN RESOURCE IN PROMOTING INDUSTRIAL HARMONY IN NIGERIA|
|330.||TRAINING MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT AND EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN AKWA IBOM STATE|
|331.||MANAGEMENT OF BAD DEBTS IN MICRO FINANCE BANKS IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF SIX SELECTED MICRO FINANCE BANKS IN ANAMBRA STATE)|
|332.||EFFECT OF MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS ON EMPLOYEE MORALE (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC, CALABAR)|
|333.||THE EFFECT OF BANK RECAPITALIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA|
|334.||IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT BY OBJECTIVE ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC)|
|335.||IMPACT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) ON PROFITABILITY OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF GTB PLC)|
|336.||CORPORATE PLANNING AND ORGANIZATIONAL GROWTH|
|337.||BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS AND MANAGERIAL EFFICIENCY OF SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISE|
|338.||IMPACT OF TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRACTICES ON CUSTOMER RETENTION AND SATISFACTION|
|339.||DEVELOPING AN INTRAPRENEURIAL ORGANISATION; A DRIVE FOR NATION BUILDING|
|340.||WORK-LIFE BALANCE AND EMPLOYEE COMMITMENT|
|341.||THE IMPACT OF STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ON CORPORATE PERFORMANCE OF TRANCORP HOTEL CALABAR|
|342.||EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND JOB SATISFACTION AS PREDICTORS OF ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS|
|343.||THE USE OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT IN MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION TO CONTROL INVENTORY LEVELS WHILE PROVIDING ADEQUATE SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS; A CASE STUDY OF EASTWIND FOODS|
|344.||THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN FINANCING SME IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC|
|345.||THE IMPACT OF MILLENIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS (MDGS) ON THE STANDARD OF LIVING OF RURAL DWELLERS|
|346.||THE IMPACT OF MILLENIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS (MDGS) ON THE STANDARD OF LIVING OF RURAL DWELLERS|
|347.||EVALUATION OF THE ROLE OF E-COMMERCE IN REDUCING OPERATIONAL COST IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF DEALDEY.COM)|
|348.||EVALUATION OF THE ROLE OF E-COMMERCE IN REDUCING OPERATIONAL COST IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF DEALDEY.COM)|
|349.||AN EVALUATION OF ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE AND ITS IMPACT ON STAFF PRODUCTIVITY A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK PLC|
|350.||AN EVALUATION OF THE NATURE AND IMPACT OF PLANNING ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF DANGOTE GROUP OF COMPANIES)|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students