Free PROJECT TOPICS and Materials for Final Year Students Worldwide. Trustworthy, Timely Delivery and 24/7 Customer Support. ResearchWap.Com is an online resource center that provides a vast database for students to have access to numerous FREE PROJECT TOPICS. We guide and assist both Final Year Students and Post-graduates with RESEARCH and quality PROJECT TOPICS , RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS.
1. “The Importance of Communications as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
2. “The Importance and Impact of Communications in curbing premature Retirement in the Manufacturing Industry”
3. “The Impact of Recession as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
4. “Banking Habits and its effect on the Manufacturing Industry”
5. “Recession and its impact on Productivity in the Manufacturing Industry”And so numerous other basic and catchy final year project topics that could have been produced using only that complicated one; straightforward and catchy as well as negligible in research cost and general project writing exertion. As guaranteed in the beginning, we will exhibit an example of straightforward yet successfully dexterous final year project topics from a portion of the well-known departments.
Click here to complete this article - TRENDING PROJECT TOPICS FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS AT A GLANCE
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|251.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AIRLINE BOOKING SYSTEM ( a case study of Aero Airlines Nig Ltd)|
|252.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED HOTEL BUSINESS BILLING SYSTEM|
|253.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB ENABLED ON-LINE TUTORIAL|
|254.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A VIRTUAL E-LEARNING SYSTEM|
|255.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SOFTWARE RESULT PROCESSING AND TRANSCRIPT GENERATION|
|256.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED STUDENTS ID-CARD PROCESSING SYSTEM|
|257.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED POINT OF SALES SYSTEM|
|258.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC)|
|259.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED FARM MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|260.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR A SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE|
|261.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED STADIUM MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|262.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A MOBILE WEB CAREER|
|263.||COMPUTERIZED EMPLOYEE CLOCKING SYSTEM|
|264.||COMPUTERIZED CAREER GUIDANCE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|265.||A DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TO SHOW A QUICK GLANCE OF NYSC PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT (PPA)|
|266.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED HOSTEL ALLOCATION SYSTEM|
|267.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED VISITOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|268.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ICT ASSISTED DATABASE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS IN RIVERS STATE, NIGERIA|
|269.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED RECRUITMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|270.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED STUDENT RESEARCH PROJECT SEARCH ENGINE SYSTEM|
|271.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED INSURANCE APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION SYSTEM|
|272.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED INSURANCE APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION SYSTEM|
|273.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM|
|274.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A FOOD MENU DIRECTORATE SYSTEM|
|275.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRONIC DIAGNOSIS SYSTEM|
|276.||AUTOMATED MARKET BASKET ANALYSIS SYSTEM|
|277.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN INTEGRATED TOURISM MULTIMEDIA SYSTEM|
|278.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ESTATE VALUATION MODELLING SYSTEM|
|279.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE SHOPPING CART SYSTEM FOR AN OLINE STORE|
|280.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED OFFICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|281.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED LIBRARY STOCK MATCHING SYSTEM|
|282.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED PAYROLL SYSTEM|
|283.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE COMPLAINT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|284.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|285.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED ONLINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM FOR STAFF RECRUITMENT|
|286.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SCHOOL MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|287.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRANSCRIPT GENERATING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT,UNIVERISTY OF CALABAR)|
|288.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED FACE DETECTION AND RECOGNITION SYSTEM|
|289.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED ONLINE BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER (BVN) SYSTEM|
|290.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB BASED DISCUSSION FORUM FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING STUDENTS|
|291.||DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT A DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR STUDENT REGISTRATION IN FACULTY OF SCIENCE OF NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA|
|292.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB-BASED CRIME RECORD AND INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|293.||DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT A DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR STUDENT REGISTRATION IN FACULTY OF SCIENCE OF NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA|
|294.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SPRINGLIGHT ICT ACADEMY, UYO)|
|295.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE CAMPUS VOTING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT (SUG) UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN)|
|296.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE CINEMA BOOKING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF TROPICANA, UYO)|
|297.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED SEAPORT BILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY, ONNE, RIVERS STATE)|
|298.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED MOTOR VEHICLE PLATE REGISTRATION SYSTEM|
|299.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO GENERAL LIBRARY)|
|300.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TEACHER PENSION VERIFICATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF KADUNA STATE PENSION BOARD)|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students