Free PROJECT TOPICS and Materials for Final Year Students Worldwide. Trustworthy, Timely Delivery and 24/7 Customer Support. ResearchWap.Com is an online resource center that provides a vast database for students to have access to numerous FREE PROJECT TOPICS. We guide and assist both Final Year Students and Post-graduates with RESEARCH and quality PROJECT TOPICS , RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS.
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material. project topic. This is because they lack knowledge on the rudiments of picking a decent research project topic with the end goal, such that most students score terrible scores at the end of it or even have to change the research topic halfway through. This article is therefore targeted at helping final year students to know the basics in regards to picking or choosing their final year project topic.
STEPS IN CHOOSING A RESEARCH PROJECT TOPICTo choose a good research topic and make the procedure less frustrating, we recommend the accompanying method for the determination of the research project works:
1Decide on a useful zone or zones of essential interest, for example, accounting, banking and finance, business administration, computer science, economics, education, marketing, mass communication et cetera.
2. Next, pick a sub-region from the practical territory. For example, a student who has an interest in human resources may pick a research topic on the hospital working environment or organizational behavior.
3. Look for the possible research topic in that sub-region.
4. Familiarize yourself with the subject matter relating to the proposed project topic idea.
5. Evaluate any provisional topic you pick precisely and fundamentally. A student ought to have not less than three speculative topics in. He ought to pick the topic which is most alluring to him or her among alternate topics having analyzed the upsides and downsides of every one of the case study.
6. Finally, present the chosen topics to the supervisor for facilitating discourse, clarifications, and elaborations if it requires.
CRITERIA FOR CHOOSING A RESEARCH PROJECT TOPICIt is plainly making no sense to embark on a case study you know almost nothing or nothing about. Though, it can obviously be contended that the student can acquaint himself with the project topic idea over the span of the investigation or study. But there are somewhere around two issues with this: firstly, he/she might not be able to defend it before the supervisor. Secondly, he/she may discover later that the research topic is more troublesome than foreseen or that the required research project materials are not accessible. He could even lose interest in the research work because of any of these unexpected challenges. The accompanying criteria should along these lines be borne in the mind of the students:
1. INTEREST IN THE RESEARCH TOPIC.Numerous students have amidst their research, surrendered or abandon their research project topic for another one since they didn't have enough managing interest for it, in the first instance. For a few, they may have chosen it since it was proposed by the supervisor or some different people they couldn't state too. They may have felt that dismissing the project topic at that point would have added up to being ungrateful on their part which could be viewed as an affront to the supervisor. whichever way, it is perilous to take a research title you are not so much inspired by in light of the fact that when it gets extreme, your interest for the research title is the thing that will support you more than some other things.
2. RESEARCHABLE RESEARCH TOPIC.What makes a research topic researchable is the point at which you can research solid information to answer the research questions. A project work that is researchable can be known to utilize available and scientific tools and techniques. Likewise, a research work might be un-researchable not on the grounds that the pertinent information doesn't exist, but rather in light of the fact that the student doesn't approach them.
3. ATTAINABILITY OF THE FINAL YEAR PROJECT.The possibility of the final year project alludes to what it will take the student to finish the research topic as far as the expense of the final year project, the monetary use, and the time allotment for the final year research. Thusly, it is vital that the student from the beginning, gauge that he has everything necessary to finish the research project regarding fund and research materials, and furthermore that he will have the capacity to finish the final year research inside the time period allotted for it. In the event that the response to this is negative, at that point he should forsake the project topic before setting out on it.
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|201.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A DATA COMPRESSION SOFTWARE|
|202.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED HOTEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|203.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED HOTEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|204.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A GIS BASED TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|205.||DEVELOPMENT OF A SYSTEM THAT WOULD ALLOCATE RESOURCES EVENLY OVER A WIRELESS NETWORK DURING MULTICAST SESSIONS|
|206.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED STAFF RECORD DEPARTMENT (CASE STUDY OF SOCSMAIT)|
|207.||DESIGN OF AN ADDITIONAL PASSWORD SECURITY TO MICROSOFT WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM|
|208.||AUTOMATED INTELLIGENT SYSTEM FOR ONLINE MARKET FORECASTS USING STATISTICAL MODEL|
|209.||SIMULATION OF A QUEUING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF IMO STATE TRANSPORT COMPANY ITC OWERRI)|
|210.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE ADMISSION AND RESULT CHECKING SYSTEM FOR A HIGHER INSTITUTION (CASE STUDY OF IMT, ENUGU)|
|211.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB NITEL TELEPHONE BILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NITEL ENUGU)|
|212.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB BASED SIM REGISTRATION SYSTEM FOR MTN NIGERIA|
|213.||WEB BASED COLLEGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINNA)|
|214.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE STUDENT CLEARANCE SYSTEM USING DATA MINING TECHNIQUES A STUDY OF NAITES NIGERIA|
|215.||ONLINE POOL BUSINESS SYSTEM|
|216.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF FINGERPRINT VERIFICATION SYSTEM FOR CRIME|
|217.||STUDENT PROJECT ALLOCATION AND VERIFICATION SYSTEM FOR MONITORING DUPLICATION|
|218.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF INTERNET CAFE BILLING SYSTEM|
|219.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION SYSTEM|
|220.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION SYSTEM|
|221.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN IMPORTATION TRACKING SYSTEM|
|222.||GPS AND GPRS BASED TELEMONITORING SYSTEM FOR EMERGENCY PATIENT TRANSPORTATION|
|223.||EXPERT SYSTEM ON THYPHOID AND MALARIA DIAGNOSIS|
|224.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STOCK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|225.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STOCK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|226.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF RESULT PROCESSING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE ENUGU)|
|227.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE TUTORIAL ON FISH FARMING AND PRODUCTION|
|228.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT|
|229.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF E-LEARNING SYSTEM|
|230.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED SMS PORTAL|
|231.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED EMPLOYMENT SYSTEM|
|232.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN N.Y.S.C POSTING SYSTEM|
|233.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SYSTEM|
|234.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED COOPERATIVE SOCIETY|
|235.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ANNUAL NYSC PET PROJECT|
|236.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AIRLINE BOOKING SYSTEM ( a case study of Aero Airlines Nig Ltd)|
|237.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED HOTEL BUSINESS BILLING SYSTEM|
|238.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB ENABLED ON-LINE TUTORIAL|
|239.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A VIRTUAL E-LEARNING SYSTEM|
|240.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SOFTWARE RESULT PROCESSING AND TRANSCRIPT GENERATION|
|241.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED STUDENTS ID-CARD PROCESSING SYSTEM|
|242.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED POINT OF SALES SYSTEM|
|243.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC)|
|244.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED FARM MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|245.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR A SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE|
|246.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED STADIUM MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|247.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A MOBILE WEB CAREER|
|248.||COMPUTERIZED EMPLOYEE CLOCKING SYSTEM|
|249.||COMPUTERIZED CAREER GUIDANCE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|250.||A DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TO SHOW A QUICK GLANCE OF NYSC PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT (PPA)|
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Final Year Students