Free PROJECT TOPICS and Materials for Final Year Students Worldwide. Trustworthy, Timely Delivery and 24/7 Customer Support. ResearchWap.Com is an online resource center that provides a vast database for students to have access to numerous FREE PROJECT TOPICS. We guide and assist both Final Year Students and Post-graduates with RESEARCH and quality PROJECT TOPICS , RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS.
1. “The Importance of Communications as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
2. “The Importance and Impact of Communications in curbing premature Retirement in the Manufacturing Industry”
3. “The Impact of Recession as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
4. “Banking Habits and its effect on the Manufacturing Industry”
5. “Recession and its impact on Productivity in the Manufacturing Industry”And so numerous other basic and catchy final year project topics that could have been produced using only that complicated one; straightforward and catchy as well as negligible in research cost and general project writing exertion. As guaranteed in the beginning, we will exhibit an example of straightforward yet successfully dexterous final year project topics from a portion of the well-known departments.
Click here to complete this article - TRENDING PROJECT TOPICS FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS AT A GLANCE
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|201.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED SALES RECORD SYSTEM|
|202.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRAFFIC OFFENCE DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM|
|203.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED STOCK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|204.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED STAFF REMUNERATION SYSTEM|
|205.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE LEARNING WEBSITE|
|206.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ENCRYPTED DATA BASE SYSTEM|
|207.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED AIRLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM|
|208.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED STUDENTS' IDENTITY CARD (ID CARD) SYSTEM|
|209.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED ONLINE TRADING COMMUNITY WEBSITE|
|210.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED LIBRARY STOCK CONTROL SYSTEM|
|211.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB BASED SOCIAL NETWORKING SYSTEM FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS|
|212.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED HOTEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|213.||COMPUTERIZED GUEST INFORMATION TRACKING SYSTEM|
|214.||COMPUTERIZED GUEST INFORMATION TRACKING SYSTEM|
|215.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE RESULT CHECKER|
|216.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A DATA COMPRESSION SOFTWARE|
|217.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED HOTEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|218.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED HOTEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|219.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A GIS BASED TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|220.||DEVELOPMENT OF A SYSTEM THAT WOULD ALLOCATE RESOURCES EVENLY OVER A WIRELESS NETWORK DURING MULTICAST SESSIONS|
|221.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED STAFF RECORD DEPARTMENT (CASE STUDY OF SOCSMAIT)|
|222.||DESIGN OF AN ADDITIONAL PASSWORD SECURITY TO MICROSOFT WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM|
|223.||AUTOMATED INTELLIGENT SYSTEM FOR ONLINE MARKET FORECASTS USING STATISTICAL MODEL|
|224.||SIMULATION OF A QUEUING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF IMO STATE TRANSPORT COMPANY ITC OWERRI)|
|225.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE ADMISSION AND RESULT CHECKING SYSTEM FOR A HIGHER INSTITUTION (CASE STUDY OF IMT, ENUGU)|
|226.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB NITEL TELEPHONE BILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NITEL ENUGU)|
|227.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB BASED SIM REGISTRATION SYSTEM FOR MTN NIGERIA|
|228.||WEB BASED COLLEGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINNA)|
|229.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE STUDENT CLEARANCE SYSTEM USING DATA MINING TECHNIQUES A STUDY OF NAITES NIGERIA|
|230.||ONLINE POOL BUSINESS SYSTEM|
|231.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF FINGERPRINT VERIFICATION SYSTEM FOR CRIME|
|232.||STUDENT PROJECT ALLOCATION AND VERIFICATION SYSTEM FOR MONITORING DUPLICATION|
|233.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF INTERNET CAFE BILLING SYSTEM|
|234.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION SYSTEM|
|235.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION SYSTEM|
|236.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN IMPORTATION TRACKING SYSTEM|
|237.||GPS AND GPRS BASED TELEMONITORING SYSTEM FOR EMERGENCY PATIENT TRANSPORTATION|
|238.||EXPERT SYSTEM ON THYPHOID AND MALARIA DIAGNOSIS|
|239.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STOCK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|240.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STOCK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|241.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF RESULT PROCESSING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE ENUGU)|
|242.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE TUTORIAL ON FISH FARMING AND PRODUCTION|
|243.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT|
|244.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF E-LEARNING SYSTEM|
|245.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED SMS PORTAL|
|246.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED EMPLOYMENT SYSTEM|
|247.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN N.Y.S.C POSTING SYSTEM|
|248.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SYSTEM|
|249.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED COOPERATIVE SOCIETY|
|250.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ANNUAL NYSC PET PROJECT|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students