Free PROJECT TOPICS and Materials for Final Year Students Worldwide. Trustworthy, Timely Delivery and 24/7 Customer Support. ResearchWap.Com is an online resource center that provides a vast database for students to have access to numerous FREE PROJECT TOPICS. We guide and assist both Final Year Students and Post-graduates with RESEARCH and quality PROJECT TOPICS , RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS.
1. “The Importance of Communications as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
2. “The Importance and Impact of Communications in curbing premature Retirement in the Manufacturing Industry”
3. “The Impact of Recession as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
4. “Banking Habits and its effect on the Manufacturing Industry”
5. “Recession and its impact on Productivity in the Manufacturing Industry”And so numerous other basic and catchy final year project topics that could have been produced using only that complicated one; straightforward and catchy as well as negligible in research cost and general project writing exertion. As guaranteed in the beginning, we will exhibit an example of straightforward yet successfully dexterous final year project topics from a portion of the well-known departments.
Click here to complete this article - TRENDING PROJECT TOPICS FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS AT A GLANCE
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|151.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION MONITORY SYSTEM|
|152.||DESIGN AND COMPUTERIZATION OF AN ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER SYSTEM|
|153.||DATA MINING TECHNIQUES IN ANALYSIS OF STUDENT COURSE OF STUDY|
|154.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STUDENTS REGISTRATION SYSTEM|
|155.||COMPUTERIZED PATIENT DIAGNOSIS SYSTEM|
|156.||COMPUTERIZATION OF PHONE BILLING SYSTEM|
|157.||DESIGNAND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED PRODUCTION SCHEDULER SYSTEM|
|158.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED BANKING MODEL SYSTEM|
|159.||AUTOMATION OF THE CHEQUE CLEARING SYSTEM|
|160.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED STUDENTS ADMISSION SYSTEM|
|161.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATEDLIBRARY SYSTEM|
|162.||AUTOMATED PRISON MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|163.||AUTOMATED OF STOCK CONTROL AND SALES SYSTEM|
|164.||AUTOMATED MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS AND THERAPHY SYSTEM|
|165.||AUTOMATED GRAPH AND CHART WIZARD|
|166.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED FUEL DISPENSATION SYSTEM|
|167.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED COOPERATIVE SOCIETY SYSTEM|
|168.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED STADIUM MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|169.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED AIRPLANE PASSENGER MANIFEST INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|170.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF BIOLOGICAL VERIFICATION SYSTEM FOR CRIME CONTROL|
|171.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF DATA BASE MANAGEMENT MODEL FOR INTERNAL REVENUE GENERATION|
|172.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF WEB BASED TIME TABLE FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT|
|173.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EMPLOYEE CLOCKING SYSTEM|
|174.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED LAND INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|175.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF SOFTWARE FOR REGISTRATION OF PATIENTS|
|176.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE CLEARANCE SYSTEM|
|177.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED POINT OF SALES SYSTEM|
|178.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SCHOOL LIBRARY INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|179.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF E-COMMERCE WEB PORTAL|
|180.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EXPERT SYSTEM ON MALARIA AND THYPHOID DIAGNOSIS|
|181.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COURSE REGISTRATION AND RESULT PROCESSING SYSTEM|
|182.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB BASED RECRUITMENT PORTAL|
|183.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A CONGESTION CONTROL SYSTEM FOR MULTI-USER TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK|
|184.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEBSITE|
|185.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A RESULT BASED COMPUTERISED MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|186.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|187.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED BANKING SYSTEM|
|188.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF DATA WAREHOUSE FOR RECORDING ACCIDENT CASES|
|189.||WINDOW ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM: ITS DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION|
|190.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED AMBULANCE DISPATCH SYSTEM|
|191.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED POWER MONITORING SYSTEM|
|192.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED ONLINE MONETARY TRANSACTION SYSTEM|
|193.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED STUDENT INFORMATION TRACKING SYSTEM|
|194.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED STUDENT SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SYSTEM|
|195.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED COMPUTER BASED HOUSEHOLD INVENTORY SYSTEM|
|196.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED MARKET INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|197.||AUTOMATED DATA ANALYSIS OF LABORATORY TEST RESULTS AND ITS SCIENTIFIC IMPORTANCE|
|198.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF HUMAN RESOURCE INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|199.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRONIC VOTING SYSTEM|
|200.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED MAILING SYSTEM|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students