Free PROJECT TOPICS and Materials for Final Year Students Worldwide. Trustworthy, Timely Delivery and 24/7 Customer Support. ResearchWap.Com is an online resource center that provides a vast database for students to have access to numerous FREE PROJECT TOPICS. We guide and assist both Final Year Students and Post-graduates with RESEARCH and quality PROJECT TOPICS , RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS.
1. “The Importance of Communications as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
2. “The Importance and Impact of Communications in curbing premature Retirement in the Manufacturing Industry”
3. “The Impact of Recession as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits”
4. “Banking Habits and its effect on the Manufacturing Industry”
5. “Recession and its impact on Productivity in the Manufacturing Industry”And so numerous other basic and catchy final year project topics that could have been produced using only that complicated one; straightforward and catchy as well as negligible in research cost and general project writing exertion. As guaranteed in the beginning, we will exhibit an example of straightforward yet successfully dexterous final year project topics from a portion of the well-known departments.
Click here to complete this article - TRENDING PROJECT TOPICS FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS AT A GLANCE
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|101.||THE IMPACT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGERIA ECONOMY|
|102.||THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE FINANCING OF SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES ON NATIONAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT|
|103.||THE IMPACT OF DEVALUATION OF NAIRA ON NIGERIA’S BALANCE OF PAYMENTS (AN ECONOMETRIC ANALYSIS)|
|104.||THE DEPLORABLE STATE OF ROADS, THE NEED FOR PROPER MAINTENANCE ON RIGID PAVEMENT|
|105.||COMPARISM OF USING TWO EDUCATIONAL MEDIA IN TEACHING AND LEARNING DIGESTIVE SYSTEM OF FARM ANIMALS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ADAMAWA STATE|
|106.||CAUSES OF PROJECT FAILURE AND ABANDONMENT IN GHANA (ACCRA)|
|107.||PATTERNS OF INSTAGRAM USAGE AMONG UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS OF DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA|
|108.||PRELIMINARY STUDY OF TRADITIONAL CUSTOMARY USES OF WILDLIFE IN SOME SELECTED COMMUNITIES AROUND OKOMU NATIONAL PARK|
|109.||RADIO LISTENERSHIP PATTERN AMONG MARKET WOMEN|
|110.||RADIO LISTENERSHIP PATTERN AMONG MARKET WOMEN IN NIGERIA|
|111.||BUDGET AND BUDGETARY CONTROL AS A TOOL FOR ACCOUNTABILITY IN GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY)|
|112.||THE IMPACT OF DEREGULATION OF OIL INDUSTRY ON SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA. (A CASE STUDY OF ADO ODO/OTA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)|
|113.||THE IMPACT OF CAPITAL MARKET FINANCING ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA|
|114.||THE EFFICACY OF INTERATE RATE DEREGULATION ON SAVINGS MOBILIZATION IN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMYTHE EFFICACY OF INTERATE RATE DEREGULATION ON SAVINGS MOBILIZATION IN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|115.||THE EFFICACY OF INTERATE RATE DEREGULATION ON SAVINGS MOBILIZATION IN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMYTHE EFFICACY OF INTERATE RATE DEREGULATION ON SAVINGS MOBILIZATION IN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|116.||THE EFFECTS OF UNEMPLOYMENT ON NIGERIA ECONOMY|
|117.||THE EFFECTS OF DEREGULATION OF TELECOMMUNICATION IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF TELECOMMUNICATION IN BOTH NIGERIA AND SOME WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES)|
|118.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF MONETARY POLICY IN NIGERIA|
|119.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF MONETARY POLICY IN ACHIEVING PRICE STABILITY IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|120.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF MACROECONOMIC POLICIES IN PROMOTING ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|121.||THE EFFECT OF TRADE AND FINANCE ON ECONOMIC GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA)|
|122.||THE EFFECT OF STABILIZATION POLICIES ON NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|123.||THE EFFECT OF RECAPITALIZATION OF BANKS ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|124.||THE EFFECT OF MARKETING FINANCIAL SERVICES IN DEREGULATION ECONOMY BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)|
|125.||THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON BANKING OPERATIONS IN FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.|
|126.||THE EFFECT OF FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT ON THE ECONOMY GROWTH OF NIGERIA|
|127.||THE EFFECT OF EXCHANGE RATE POLICIES ON THE NIGERIAN MANUFACTURING SECTOR AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS|
|128.||THE EFFECT OF EXCHANGE RATE AND INFLATION ON FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT AND ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA.|
|129.||THE EFFECT OF CAPITALIZATION ON THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA|
|130.||THE ECONOMY IMPACT OF THE DEREGULATION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA|
|131.||THE ECONOMIC EFFECT OF ADVANCED FREE FRAUD IN BANKING SYSTEM IN NIGERIA|
|132.||THE ROLE OF THE AUDITOR IN SMALL BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS (A Case Study of Some Small Businesses in Uyo)|
|133.||THE EFFECT OF ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA|
|134.||PERSONALITY AND ITS EFFECTS ON GROUP PERFORMANCE|
|135.||THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL CONTROL MEASURESON THE DETECTION AND PREVENTION OF FRAUD IN BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF MAIN STREET BANK, ABA BRANCH)|
|136.||A CRITICAL STUDY ON THE EFFECTS OF JOB STRESS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF BANKERS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK, CALABAR)|
|137.||DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING A TRANSACTING SYSTEM OR AN ATM MACHINE|
|138.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF DIGITAL CASH TRANSACTION SYSTEM|
|139.||COMPUTERISED CRIME TRACKING INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA POLICE FORCE)|
|140.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN EXPERT SYSTEM ON TROUBLE SHOOTING AND MAINTENANCE OF EPOSON PRINTER|
|141.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED CAREER GUIDANCE INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|142.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|143.||OVERVIEW OF WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT|
|144.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE MOTOR VEHICLE LICENSING SYSTEM|
|145.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EXPERT SYSTEM IN DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF BREAST CANCER|
|146.||ELECTRONIC SCORING AND SCREENING SYSTEM|
|147.||DESIGN OF EXAMINATION TIMETABLING SOFTWARE USING GENERIC ALGORITHMS AND SIMULATED ANNEALING|
|148.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM FOR COURT PROCEEDINGS|
|149.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF INTERNET PROTOCOL SYSTEM|
|150.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED CASE FILLING SYSTEM|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students