|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|51.||TECHNIQUES FOR MANAGING MESSAGE CENTER IN A SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK SERVICE.|
|52.||RELATIONSHIP MARKETING AND CUSTOMER RETENTION IN MTN NIGERIA PLC, CALABAR|
|53.||THE EFFECT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION ON BRAND LOYALTY OF FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS IN IKEJA, LAGOS STATE.|
|54.||THE EFFECT OF ADVERTISING ON SALES PERFORMANCE OF CONSUMER GOODS (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC)|
|55.||SALES PROMOTION AND ITS EFFECTS ON ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS IN NIGERIAN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY|
|56.||IMPACT OF PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES ON FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS (FMCG)|
|57.||IMPACT OF ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE ON INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP IN LARGE ORGANISATION|
|58.||DIGITAL MARKETING AS A KEY DRIVER OF SALES IMPROVEMENT AMONG SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN LAGOS STATE|
|59.||BRAND PERSONALITY AND CUSTOMER LOYALTY|
|60.||PERSONAL SELLING PRACTICE AND ENHANCED SALES OF INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS AMONG BUSINESSES IN LAGOS METROPOLIS.|
|61.||EFFECT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON CONSUMEFFECT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR OF JUMIA NIGERIA IN CALABAR METROPOLISER BUYING BEHAVIOUR OF JUMIA NIGERIA IN CALABAR METROPOLIS|
|62.||EFFECT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS ON CUSTOMERS’ PREFERENCE FOR GLOBAL SYSTEM FOR MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS (GSM) SERVICES: A CASE STUDY OF MTN NIGERIA PLC, CALABAR|
|63.||EFFECT OF PACKAGING ON CONSUMER BUYING CHOICE OF SELECTED CONSUMER GOODS IN CALABAR METROPOLIS|
|64.||IMPACT OF CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENT ON CONSUMER BEHAVIOR AND SALES VOLUME OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF PAMPERS)|
|65.||PROMOTION AS A MARKETING TOOL IN A COMPETITIVE MARKETING ENVIRONMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIAN, PLC)|
|66.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PERSONAL SELLING IN THE MARKETING OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF TOTAL NIGERIA PLC)|
|67.||APPLICATION OF THE MARKETING CONCEPT IN OUR LOCAL MARKET ( A CASE STUDY OF OWODE MARKET OFFA, KWARA STATE).|
|68.||MARKETING PLANNING AS A STRATEGY FOR EFFICIENT BUSINESS PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC LAGOS)|
|69.||SIGNIFICANCE OF PROMOTION TO BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NESTLE NIGERIA PLC)|
|70.||PERSONAL SELLING AS AN EFFECTIVE PROMOTIONAL TOOL IN MARKETING OF INDUSTRIAL GOODS (A CASE STUDY OF NNPC, ILORIN)|
|71.||THE DETERMINANT OF CHOICE OF PROMOTIONAL MIX IN THE MARKETING OF FINANCIAL SERVICES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UBA)|
|72.||THE STANDARD COST ANALYSIS AS AN AIDS TO MANAGEMENT DECISION MAKING|
|73.||SALES PROMOTION IS AN EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRATEGY FOR SELLING CONSUMER PRODUCTS.|
|74.||COST ACCOUNTING MODEL AS TOOLS FOR MANAGEMENT DECISION MAKING (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY ILORIN PLANT)|
|75.||THE IMPORTANCE OF CONDUCIVE OFFICE ENVIRONMENT AS A CRITERIUM FOR OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE OF WORKERS IN AN ORGANIZATIONS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ISIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KWARA STATE)|
|76.||THE SIGNIFICANCE OF MOTIVATION OF ENHANCING THE EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN A COMPETITIVE MARKETING ENVIRONMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICAN (UBA) ILORIN)|
|77.||EVALUATION OF THE USE OF ADVERTISING AS A PROMOTIONAL TOOL IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF TUYIL PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED, ILORIN)|
|78.||THE IMPACT OF LIQUIDITY ON BANKS PROFIT IN NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA)|
|79.||EFFECTS OF SALES PROMOTION AS A TOOL FOR WINNING CUSTOMERS IN A COMPETITIVE MARKET (A CASE STUDY OF THE ZAIN NIGERIA PLC)|
|80.||BRANDING AND PACKAGING AS TOOLS FOR PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION IN THE MARKETING OF CONSUMER PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA.|
|81.||CONSUMER SATISFACTION AS A KEY TO INDUSTRIAL GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF DANGOTE GROUP OF COMPANY NIGERIA PLC)|
|82.||AN EXAMINATION OF IMPACT OF STRATEGIC PLANNING ON SALES PROMOTION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC)|
|83.||AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE ROLE OF GSM OPERATION IN DEVELOPING DIRECT MARKET IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF MTN NIGERIA)|
|84.||IMPORTANCE OF REPACKAGING AS A MARKETING STRATEGY FOR ENCHAINING MARKET PERFORMANCE AND ADDED MARKET VALUE TO A COMPANY’S PRODUCT|
|85.||ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLEXITY AS THE DETERMINANT OF CHOICE OF PROMOTIONAL TOOLS IN MARKETING ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF JMK SUPERMARKET, ILORIN)|
|86.||CONSUMER ATTITUDE TOWARDS OKADA TRANSPORT SERVICE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF OKADA COMMUTER IN ILORIN METROPOLIS|
|87.||DEPOSITS MOBILIZATION THROUGH MARKETING OF BANKING SERVICES (THE CASE STUDY OF THE FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA ILORIN).|
|88.||THE BENEFIT OF PRIVATIZATION AND COMMERCIALIZATION ON NIGERIA ECONOMY MARKETING FOCUS (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA PHCN)|
|89.||THE SIGNIFIANCE OF MOITIVATION OF ENHANCING THE EOMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN A COMPETATIVE MARKETING ENVIRONMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICAN (UBA) ILORIN)|
|90.||OPTIMUM PROMOTIONAL MIX AS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL FOR ENHANCING SALES IN THE NIGERIAN SOFT DRINK INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY).|
|91.||APPLICATION OF MARKETING CONCEPTS IN THE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF HOSTELLING INDUSTRY IN ILORIN).|
|92.||THE INFLUENCE OF CULTURE ON CONSUMERS BUYING BEHAVIOR|
|93.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PROMOTION IN THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA|
|94.||THE EFFECT OF THE COST CONTROL AND COST REDUCTION STRATEGIES ON THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF FIRMS.|
|95.||SIGNIFICANCE OF AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE TO ENHANCING CUSTOMER RELATIONS IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK PLC ILORIN)|
|96.||THE SIGNIFICANCE OF ADVERTISING TO BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIG. PLC OREGUN, LAGOS STATE)|
|97.||THE ROLES OF MARKETING MIX IN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION|
|98.||ASSESSING THE ROLE OF STRATEGIC PLANNING AS A TOOL FOR ACHIEVING ORGANIZATIONAL OBJECTIVES OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC, ILORIN)|
|99.||ROLE AND IMPORTANCE OF MARKETING TO MANUFACTURING FIRMS IN A COMPETITIVE MARKET ENVIRONMENT (A CASE STUDY OF DE-UNITED FOODS INDUSTRY LIMITED. PRODUCER OF INDOMIE INSTANT NOODLES)|
|100.||THE SIGNIFICANCE OF BRANDING TO EFFECTIVE MARKETING OF THE TOBACCO PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF INTERNATIONAL TOBACCO I.T.C.)|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.com is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.com" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics Ideas and Materials for Final Year Students