|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|251.||MERGER AND ACQUISITION STRATEGY FOR GROWTH, IMPROVED PERFORMANCE AND SURVIVAL IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR|
|252.||EFFECT OF RECAPITALIZATION ON LIQUIDITY AND PROFITABILITY OF BANKS IN NIGERIA|
|253.||EFFECT OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN ENHANCING DECISION-MAKING IN COMMERCIAL BANKS|
|254.||EFFECT OF INTERNAL AUDIT ON MANAGERIAL PERFORMANCE IN PUBLIC ENTERPRISE|
|255.||EFFECT OF GLOBALIZATION ON THE NIGERIAN BANKING PERFORMANCE|
|256.||EFFECT OF FRAUD ON THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY|
|257.||EFFECT OF FRAUD IN NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY (A Case Study of First Bank Plc)|
|258.||EFFECT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY|
|259.||EFFECT OF CONSUMER BEHAVIOR ON INSURANCE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA|
|260.||E-BANKING PRACTICES AND BANKS PERFORMANCE|
|261.||CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT IN COMMERCIAL BANKS|
|262.||CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT AND BANKING SECTOR PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA|
|263.||CREDIT ANALYSIS ON SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN LAGOS METROPOLIS|
|264.||CORPORATE FRAUD RISK: AN INSIGHT FROM THE NIGERIAN FINANCIAL INSTITUTION|
|265.||CHALLENGES OF MERGER AND ACQUISITION IN NIGERIA|
|266.||APPRAISAL OF THE IMPACT OF THE INNOVATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE OPERATION OF THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET|
|267.||AN EVALUATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE BANKING INDUSTRY|
|268.||AN ASSESSMENT OF TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT (TQM) IMPACTS ON BANKS PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA|
|269.||AN ASSESSMENT OF CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA|
|270.||AN ASSESSMENT OF CONTRIBUTION OF COMMERCIAL BANK TO THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA|
|271.||AN APPRAISAL OF MOTIVATION ON PRODUCTIVITY AND JOB PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY|
|272.||EFFECT OF TWENTY-FIVE BILLION NAIRA RECAPITALISATION OF BANKS IN NIGERIA ON LOAN SYNDICATION|
|273.||AN APPRAISAL OF LENDING POLICIES IN COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA|
|274.||THE EFFECT OF INTEREST RATE ON LOAN REPAYMENT IN MICRO FINANCE BANKS IN NIGERIA|
|275.||EVALUATION OF EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN A COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM|
|276.||THE IMPACT OF THE CASHLESS POLICY ON ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA|
|277.||AWARENESS OF CONFIDENCE ACCOUNTING AMONGST ACCOUNTING LECTURERS IN NIGERIA|
|278.||AUDIT INDEPENDENCE: ENHANCING ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY IN CORPORATE ORIGINATIONS|
|279.||AN APPRAISAL OF THE IMPLICATION OF ELECTRONIC BANKING NIGERIA BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK)|
|280.||AN EVALUATION OF THE PERFORMANCE OF NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA|
|281.||THE IMPACT OF TAX ON GOVERNMENT CAPITAL EXPENDITURE AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|282.||THE IMPACT OF TAX ON GOVERNMENT CAPITAL EXPENDITURE AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|283.||THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT BONDS ON CAPITAL MARKET GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|284.||IMPACT OF MACROECONOMICS VARIABLES ON FIRMS’ PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA|
|285.||IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|286.||AN ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF STOCK MARKET DEVELOPMENT ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA..|
|287.||ASSESSMENT OF RISK MANAGEMENT AND CREDIT ADMINISTRATION IN UNION BANK PLC,|
|288.||A STUDY INTO THE ACCEPTANCE AND ADOPTION OF THE CBN CASHLES POLICY IN PORT HARCOURT, NIGERIA|
|289.||THE IMPACT OF INTERNET BANKING ON PROFITABILITY OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIDELITY BANK PLC 2012-2014)|
|290.||EFFECT OF MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS ON EMPLOYEE MORALE|
|291.||THE EFFECT OF THE NAIRA DEVALUATION ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA|
|292.||ANALYSIS OF FINITE HORIZON INVESTMENT STRATEGIES FOR A LOGARITHMIC UTILITY FUNCTION|
|293.||EVALUATION OF BANK LENDING PRACTICES AND CREDIT MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA|
|294.||A CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLE OF BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER (BVN) IN REDUCING FRAUD IN NIGERIAN BANKS.|
|295.||THE ROLE OF CURRENCY DEVALUATION IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES, A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA.|
|296.||THE IMPACT OF THE CBN'S CASHLESS POLICY ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BANKING SECTOR OF NIGERIA|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Chapter three of the research project or the research methodology is another significant part of the research project writing. In developing the chapter three of the research project, you state the purpose of research, research method you wish to adopt, the instruments to be used, where you will collect your data, types of data collection, and how you collected it.
This chapter explains the different methods to be used in the research project. Here you mention the procedures and strategies you will employ in the study such as research design, study design in research, research area (area of the study), the population of the study, etc. You also tell the reader your research design methods, why you chose a particular method, method of analysis, how you planned to analyze your data.
Your methodology should be written in a simple language such that other researchers can follow the method and arrive at the same conclusion or findings.You can choose a survey design when you want to survey a particular location or behavior by administering instruments such as structured questionnaires, interviews, or experimental; if you intend manipulating some variables.
The purpose of chapter three (research methodology) is to give an experienced investigator enough information to replicate the study. Some supervisors do not understand this and require students to write what is in effect, a textbook.A research design is used to structure the research and to show how all of the major parts of the research project, including the sample, measures, and methods of assignment, work together to address the central research questions in the study. The chapter three should begin with a paragraph reiterating the purpose of research. It is very important that before choosing design methods try and ask yourself the following questions: Will I generate enough information that will help me to solve the research problem by adopting this method?
I think the most appropriate in methods versus methodology is to think in terms of their inter-connectedness and relationship between both. You should not beging thinking so much about research methods without thinking of developing a research methodology.
Metodologia or methodology is the consideration of your research objectives and the most effective method and approach to meet those objectives. That is to say that methodology in research paper is the first step in planning a research project work.
Example of methodology in research paper, you are attempting to identify the influence of personality on a road accident, you may wish to look at different personality types, you may also look at accident records from the FRSC, you may also wish to look at the personality of drivers that are accident victims, once you adopt this method, you are already doing a survey, and that becomes your metodologia or methodology.
Your methodology should aim to provide you with the information to allow you to come to some conclusions about the personalities that are susceptible to a road accident or those personality types that are likely to have a road accident.
The following subjects may or may not be in the order required by a particular institution of higher education, but all of the subjects constitute a defensible in metodologia or methodology chapter.
Click here to complete this article - How To Write Chapter Three Of Your Research Project (Research Methodology)
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics, Free Materials, and Project Topics Ideas