|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|51.||IMPROVING CUSTOMERS SERVICES IN NIGERIAN COMMERCIAL BANKS|
|52.||ELECTRONIC BANKING IN NIGERIA CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC)|
|53.||AN EMPIRICAL EXAMINATION OF FRAUD IN THE NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)|
|54.||AN EVALUATION OF THE APPLICATION AND RELEVANCE OF COSTING TECHNIQUES IN SERIVES ORIENTED ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NITEL NEPA)|
|55.||INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM AS A FACTOR OF FRAUD PREVENTION IN NIGERIA FINANCIAL INSTITUTION (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC ENUGU MAIN)|
|56.||INTERNAL AUDIT AS A TOOL FOR MANAGEMENT CONTROL (A CASE STUDY OF PROJECT DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE) (PRODA) ENUGU.|
|57.||THE ROLE OF AUDIT FUNCTION IN GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENT A CASE STUDY OF OFFICE OF AUDITOR- GENERAL OF ENUGU STATE|
|58.||AUDITING AS AN AID TO ACCOUNTABILITY A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE POST PRIMARY SCHOOL MANAGEMENT BOARD (PPMB)|
|59.||MOTIVATION WORKERS FOR HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY IN THE BANKING SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC, ENUGU MAIN BRANCH)|
|60.||THE ROLE OF CENTRAL BANK IN STABILIZING NIGERIAN ECONO (A CASE STUDY OF CBN|
|61.||THE PROBLEM OF WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT IN THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF EMENITE LIMITED|
|62.||EFFECTS OF TAX INCENTIVES IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF EMENITE LTD ENUGU.|
|63.||COST CONTROL AND ITS EFFECT IN THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES (A CASE STUDY OF CHISCO BAKERY INDUSTRIES ENUGU)|
|64.||ACCOUNTING SYSTEM USES AND INTERNAL CONTROL IN A COMMUNITY BANK. (A CAASE STUDY OF UMU CHINEMERE COMMUNITY BANK)|
|65.||THE ROLE OF STATUTORY AUDITOR IN CONTROLLING FRAUD IN GOVERNMENT OWNED ESTABLISHMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL UNTH, ENUGU)|
|66.||AUDIT AS AN AID TO ACCOUNTABILITY (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT)|
|67.||AN EVALUATION OF TAX PAYERS PRECEPTION ON THE VALUE ADDED TAX IN NIGERIA|
|68.||MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING AS AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL IN THE MANAGEMENT OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF INPOST ORGANIZATION)|
|69.||THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION IN PRODUCTION DECISION – MAKING (A CASE STUDY OF PHINOMAR NIGERIA LIMITED)|
|70.||AN EMPIRICAL EXAMINATION OF FRAUD IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY|
|71.||CASH MANAGEMENT IN MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES NINTH MILE CORNER NGWO)|
|72.||THE IMPACT OF COMPUTER SYSTEM ON ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING (A CRITICAL REVIEW)|
|73.||NIGERIA’S IMAGE AND THE PLACE OF THE PUBLIC RELATION IN ITS RECONSTRUCTION: (A CASE STUDY OF THE PUBLIC RELATION PRACTIIANCERS IN ENUGU URBAN)|
|74.||INTERNAL AUDIT AS AN AID TO MANAGEMENT CONTROL|
|75.||MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE BY CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS|
|76.||THE ROLE OF BUDGETING IN PRIVATE SECTOR MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF HARDIS AND DROMEDAS, EMEN NEAR ENUGU)|
|77.||THE EFFECT OF VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) IN NIGERIA INDUSTRIES|
|78.||ACCOUNTING FOR PUBLIC RELATION EXPENSES IN NIGERIA COPORATE ORGANZIATION|
|79.||THE IMPACT OF POOR ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES|
|80.||FUNDS MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL MORTGAGE BANK OF NIGERIA|
|81.||COMPUTERIZATION AND ITS EFFECT ON THE BANKING INDUSTRY|
|82.||BANK LENDING POLICIES AND RECOVERY PROCEDURE IN NIGERIA|
|83.||THE IMPACT OF REMUNERATION IN THE MANUFACTURING COMPANY|
|84.||IMPACT OF COMPUTERIZATION IN A BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICAN STATION ROAD)|
|85.||INVESTORS AND THE NIGERIA FINANCIAL MARKET|
|86.||THE IMPACT OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION ON BANK LENDING DECISION (A CASE STUDY OF STANDARD TRUST BANK IN ENUGU)|
|87.||THE MANAGEMENT OF ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE AND ITS IMPACT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATION IN NIGERIA. (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU HOME OWNERSHIP COMPANY)|
|88.||MISMANAGEMENT IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTION (BANKS) IN NIGERIA, CAUSES, EFFECT AND SOLUTION|
|89.||THE ROLE Of COMPUTER IN FRAUD DETECTION AND PREVENTION (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIAN PLC. OKPARA AVENUE, ENUGU.|
|90.||AN ANALYSIS INTO THE CAUSES OF FAILURE OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS ORGANISATION IN ENUGU.|
|91.||THE DETECTION AND PREVENTION OF FINANCIAL FRAUD IN NIGERIA BANKING SYSTEM|
|92.||THE EFFECT OF GLOBALIZATION ON BANKING OPERATION IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC)|
|93.||THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE CREDIT DOCUMENTATION ON COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC)|
|94.||THE IMPACT OF AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN ACCESS BANK|
|95.||IMPACT OF BANK CONSOLIDATION ON OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC|
|96.||THE IMPACT OF DISASTER RISK MANAGEMENT ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA|
|97.||THE IMPACT OF ELECTRONIC BANKING IN NIGERIA BANKING SYSTEM ( A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK)|
|98.||THE IMPACT OF MONETARY POLICY IN CONTROLLING INFLATION IN NIGERIA|
|99.||THE IMPACT OF RISING INTEREST RATE ON THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|100.||THE IMPACT OF RISK MANAGEMENT ON THE PROFITABILITY OF BANKS IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF GTB)|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Chapter three of the research project or the research methodology is another significant part of the research project writing. In developing the chapter three of the research project, you state the purpose of research, research method you wish to adopt, the instruments to be used, where you will collect your data, types of data collection, and how you collected it.
This chapter explains the different methods to be used in the research project. Here you mention the procedures and strategies you will employ in the study such as research design, study design in research, research area (area of the study), the population of the study, etc. You also tell the reader your research design methods, why you chose a particular method, method of analysis, how you planned to analyze your data.
Your methodology should be written in a simple language such that other researchers can follow the method and arrive at the same conclusion or findings.You can choose a survey design when you want to survey a particular location or behavior by administering instruments such as structured questionnaires, interviews, or experimental; if you intend manipulating some variables.
The purpose of chapter three (research methodology) is to give an experienced investigator enough information to replicate the study. Some supervisors do not understand this and require students to write what is in effect, a textbook.A research design is used to structure the research and to show how all of the major parts of the research project, including the sample, measures, and methods of assignment, work together to address the central research questions in the study. The chapter three should begin with a paragraph reiterating the purpose of research. It is very important that before choosing design methods try and ask yourself the following questions: Will I generate enough information that will help me to solve the research problem by adopting this method?
I think the most appropriate in methods versus methodology is to think in terms of their inter-connectedness and relationship between both. You should not beging thinking so much about research methods without thinking of developing a research methodology.
Metodologia or methodology is the consideration of your research objectives and the most effective method and approach to meet those objectives. That is to say that methodology in research paper is the first step in planning a research project work.
Example of methodology in research paper, you are attempting to identify the influence of personality on a road accident, you may wish to look at different personality types, you may also look at accident records from the FRSC, you may also wish to look at the personality of drivers that are accident victims, once you adopt this method, you are already doing a survey, and that becomes your metodologia or methodology.
Your methodology should aim to provide you with the information to allow you to come to some conclusions about the personalities that are susceptible to a road accident or those personality types that are likely to have a road accident.
The following subjects may or may not be in the order required by a particular institution of higher education, but all of the subjects constitute a defensible in metodologia or methodology chapter.
Click here to complete this article - How To Write Chapter Three Of Your Research Project (Research Methodology)
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics, Free Materials, and Project Topics Ideas