|S/N||PROJECT TOPIC||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||MOTIVATION AND ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCY IN THE NIGERIA PUBLIC SERVICES|
|2.||LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION AS A REMEDY OR SOLUTION TO RURAL TRANSFORMATION|
|3.||AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENT IN POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL POVERTY ERADICATION PROGRAMME (NAPEP), KADUNA.|
|4.||THE IMPACT OF INVENTORY PLANNING AND CONTROL ON PRODUCT AVAILABILITY|
|5.||AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLE AND CHALLENGES OF NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATIONS IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (Case study of selected NGOs in Benin City)|
|6.||A STUDY INTO THE PROBLEMS AND SOLUTION OF THE 2007 PUBLIC PROCUREMENT ACT ON TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY|
|7.||ASSESSING LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION AS AN INSTRUMENT OF GRASSROOTS DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA: CASE STUDY WARRI LG|
|8.||AN EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL SYSTEM IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE CIVIL SERVICE|
|9.||THE ROLE OF NGOs IN THE MANAGEMENT OF OKWANGWO RANGE OF CROSS RIVER NATIONAL PARK (FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE RESOURCES MANAGEMENT)|
|10.||THE NIGER DELTA CRISIS: IT’S IMPACT ON NIGERIAN’S NATIONAL SECURITY|
|11.||THE INFLUENCE OF CONFLICT MANAGEMENT EFFECTIVENESS ON ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF PRODUCTIVITY IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS.|
|12.||THE IMPACT OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NSUKKA LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF ENUGU STATE)|
|13.||THE INFLUENCE OF GROUP PRESSURE ON ADOLESCENTS BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|14.||RESOURCES GENERATION AND MANAGEMENT IN PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE MINISTRY FOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND CHIEFTAINCY AFFAIRS, KOGI STATE|
|15.||PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT - A VERITABLE TOOL FOR CORPORATE PERFORMANCE|
|16.||ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP AND PUBLIC SECTOR PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS TELEVISION)|
|17.||CONTRIBUTION OF INVENTORY CONTROL PRACTICES TO THE SUSTAINABILITY HOTEL ESTABLISHMENT IN AWKA|
|18.||THE LIMITATIONS OF PUBLIC RELATIONS PRACTICE IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES|
|19.||RATING ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NNOBI IN IDEMILI SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN ANAMBRA STATE)|
|20.||PROMOTING NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT THROUGH THE PREVENTION OF DRUG ABUSE AMONG YOUTHS|
|21.||BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY AND EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN BORNO STATE|
|22.||STRATEGIES OF PROMOTING PRODUCTIVITY IN CIVIL SERVICE (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE CIVIL SERVICES COMMISSION)|
|23.||PUBLIC POLICY AND GRASS ROOT DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF NATIONAL POVERTY ERADICATION PROGRAMME ON ASARI-TORU L. G. A OF RIVER STATE)|
|24.||COMBATING CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC)|
|25.||ETHICS AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN THE NIGERIAN CIVIL SERVICE: A CASE OF FEDERAL INLAND|
|26.||FACTORS MILITATING THE TRANSFORMATION OF NKWEME LOCAL GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION|
|27.||AN ASSESSMENT OF DEMOCRATIC CONSOLIDATION PROCESS IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC), 2011-2015|
|28.||TRUE FEDERALISM: A PANACEA FOR RAPID GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|29.||POLITICAL VIOLENCE AND THE 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY RIVERS STATE|
|30.||THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PARENT SOCIAL-ECONOMIC GROWTH AND EDUCATION ACHIEVEMENT OF THEIR CHILDREN IN SECONDARY SCHOOL SYSTEM IN JAHNGO LOCAL GOVERNMENT, TARABA STATE.|
|31.||EXAMINATION PRISON ADMINISTRATION AND CRIME PREVENTION IN NIGERIA.|
|32.||TOWN UNION AS AGENT OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IN ANAMBRA STATE.|
|33.||DETERMINATION OF THE STRUCTURE OF INCOME INEQUALITY AND POVERTY IN RURAL HOUSEHOLD IN YALA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF CROSS RIVER STATE|
|34.||ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT INTERNAL REVENUE AS IT PROMOTES SOCIAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT|
|35.||EVALUATION OF THE LINKAGE BETWEEN CIVIL SERVICE REFORM AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.|
|36.||MILITARY IN INTERNAL SECURITY OPERATIONS AND HUMAN RIGHT: AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ONGOING MILITARY OPERATIONS IN NIGERIA.|
|37.||YOUTH MILITANCY AND AMNESTY IN THE NIGER DELTA (A CASE STUDY OF WARRI METROPOLIS).|
|38.||INVESTIGATION THE ROLE OF SAGBAMA LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT.|
|39.||THE ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (A case study of Local Government council in Lagos State)|
|40.||SOCIO-CULTURAL FACTORS INFLUENCING YOUTH VIOLENCE IN BABOKO COMMUNITY IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE.|
|41.||IMPROVING ORGANIZATION EFFICIENCY THROUGH CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND MANAGEMENT|
|42.||FUNDING OF FEDERAL PARASTATALS (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL RADIO COOPERATION OF NIGERIA IN ENUGU STATE)|
|43.||FUEL DISTRIBUTION IN NIGERIA: PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS (A CASE STUDY OF NNPC ENUGU DEPOT)|
|44.||INTER-GROUP RELATIONS AMONG THE OGWASHI-UKU PEOPLE OF ANIOCHA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN DELTA STATE AND ITS NEIGHBORS|
|45.||CORRUPTION AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: THE CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF OIL THEFT AND BUNKERING IN NIGERIA|
|46.||THE EFFECT OF GLOBALIZATION ON THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA BETWEEN 1999 AND 2007|
|47.||BOKO HARAM AND ITS IMPLICATIONS ON NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA|
|48.||EFFECTIVE PUBLIC RELATIONS AS AN INSTRUMENT FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF AN ORGANIZATIONAL OBJECTIVE|
|49.||THE IMPACT OF MANAGING RURAL DEVELOPMENT THROUGH INDUSTRIALIZATION.STUDY OF AWGU LGA ENUGU.|
|50.||ROLES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (a case study of local governments in Ebonyi state).|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students