|S/N||PROJECT TOPIC||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT AND PSYCHOSOCIAL ISSUES AS DETERMINANT OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF ECONOMICS STUDENTS IN HIGHER INSTITUTIONS IN OGUN STATE. (A STUDY OF BABCOCK, COVENANT, OLABISI ONABANJO, TAI-SOLAR IN UNIVERSITY)|
|2.||ROLE OF KNOWLEDGE AND PERCEIVED VULNERABILITY IN PERCEIVED CONTROLLABILITY OF ZIKA VIRUS AMONG CUSTOMS OFFICERS|
|3.||THE CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF LOCKE AND BERKELEY CONCEPT OF KNOWLEDGE.|
|4.||INFLUENCE OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT ON STUDENT ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND SELF-ESTEEM: A CASE STUDY OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN IKENNE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.|
|5.||INFLUENCE OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT ON STUDENT ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND SELF-ESTEEM: A CASE STUDY OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN IKENNE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.|
|6.||INFLUENCE OF FAMILY BACKGROUND ON THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT IN BABCOCK UNIVERSITY HIGH SCHOOL, OGUN STATE|
|7.||IMPACT OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT ON STUDENTS’ PSYCHOSOCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE: A CASE STUDY OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN IKEJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT|
|8.||INFLUENCE OF WORK-LIFE BALANCE ON THE PSYCHOLOGICAL DISTRESS AMONG NURSES IN OSUN STATE.|
|9.||AFRICAN LANGUAGE AS AN ADEQUATE DEPICTION OF AN ADEQUATE AFRICAN REALITY|
|10.||EFFECTS OF PEER PRESSURE ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ILISHAN-REMO, OGUN STATE|
|11.||EFFECTS OF DRUG ABUSE ON SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ ATTITUDE TOWARDS LEARNING: A CASE OF STUDY OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN IKENNE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF OGUN STATE|
|12.||EFFECT OF GENDER AND LOCUS OF CONTROL ON THE PSYCHOLOGICAL WELLBEING OF DISTANCE LEARNING STUDENTS: A CASE STUDY OF DISTANCE LEARNING STUDENTS IN UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN.|
|13.||EFFECT OF EARLY MARRIAGE ON FEMALE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THREE SOUTH-WESTERN UNIVERSITIES|
|14.||EATING HABIT AS A DETERMINANT OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN IKENNE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|15.||A CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF THE STATE OF NATURE AND POLITICAL RIGHT IN THOMAS HOBBES|
|16.||CHARACTER TRAITS (TOUGH MINDNESS AND AGGRESSION) AND STRESS AS PREDICTORS OF ALCOHOL USE AMONG POLICE OFFICERS IN IBADAN METROPOLIS|
|17.||INDIRECT REALISM IN JOHN LOCKE: A CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF THE REPRESENTATIONALIST THEORY OF PERCEPTION.|
|18.||A CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF THE EMPIRICISM OF DAVID HUME AND THE PROBLEM OF INDUCTION|
|19.||PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECT OF CONFLICT or VIOLENCE ON WOMEN AND CHILDREN.|
|20.||IMPACT OF SELF CONCEPT, BODY DISSATIFACTION AND GENDER ON STUDENTS FEAR OF NEGATIVE EVALUATION|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students