|S/N||PROJECT TOPIC||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||EVALUATION OF THE PERFORMANCE OF BEAM PUMP AND ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE PUMP IN OIL PRODUCTION USING PETROLEUM SOFTWARE (PROSPER)|
|2.||AN APPROACH TO WELL PLACEMENT AND PRODUCTION IN A GREEN FIELD|
|3.||CAUSES OF PROJECT FAILURE AND ABANDONMENT IN GHANA (ACCRA)|
|4.||THE USE OF COCONUT FIBRE AS STANDARD pH ENHANCER FOR DRILLING MUD FORMULATION|
|5.||REDUCTION OF OIL SPILLAGE IN NIGER DELTA USING WOOD PLASTIC COMPOSITE FROM SAWDUST, WHITE SAND AND LOW-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE WASTE|
|6.||PRESSURE TRANSIENT ANALYSIS USING SAPHIR|
|7.||POROSITY OF SOIL WITH WATER ANALYSIS IN THREE DIFFERENT LAND USES|
|8.||PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF SOLVENTS BLEND FOR SILICONE DEFOAMER|
|9.||EFFECT OF SUB-OPTIMAL PRODUCTION OF A GAS LIFTED WELL (Case of not injecting from the Orifice)|
|10.||DEVELOPMENT OF WASTE BASED BIOSTIMULANT FOR THE REMEDIATION OF CRUDE OIL CONTAMINATED SOIL|
|11.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A QUERY OPTIMIZER|
|12.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF OCEAN SURFACE AND SUBSURFACE CURRENT SIMULATOR|
|13.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MONITORING SYSTEM THAT MEASURE LIGHT INTENSITY AND GAS LEVEL|
|14.||DESIGN A VACUUM DISTILLATION UNIT FOR THE EFFICIENT PROCESSING OF 10 BARRELS PER DAY OF ATMOSPHERIC RESIDUE TO PRODUCE LIGHT VACUUM GAS OIL, HEAVY GAS OIL, AND VACUUM RESIDUE|
|15.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF OIL PROPERTIES EXTRACTED FROM AFRICAN PEAR PULP USING MECHANICAL AND SOLVENT METHOD|
|16.||ASSESSING THE SPATIAL DISTRIBUTION AND LOCATIONAL IMPACT OF PETROL SERVICE STATIONS ON UVWIE LGA DELTA.|
|17.||DEVELOPMENT OF NODAL ANALYSIS FOR PRODUCTION OPTIMIZATION- A SOFTWARE ASSISTED APPROACH.|
|18.||GAS LIFT OPTIMIZATION OF OIL PRODUCING WELLS USING PROSPER NODAL ANALYSIS.|
|19.||APPLICATION OF INTELLIGENT WELL COMPLETION IN OPTIMIZING PRODUCTION FROM OIL RIM RESERVOIRS.|
|20.||DRILLING FLUID ADDITIVE; AN OVERVIEW, HISTORY OF LOCAL CONTENT DRILLING FLUID ADDITIVE CONSIDERING GUM ARABIC.|
|21.||DETERMINATION OF FLOWING BOTTOM-HOLE PRESSURE FROM WELL-HEAD DATA.|
|22.||AN ASSESSMENT OF GRAVEL PACKING METHODS USED IN THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY.|
|23.||DESIGN OF AN ARTIFICIAL LIFT SYSTEM FOR OPTIMIZATION PRODUCTION FOR WELL J-50.|
|24.||COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN OVERBALANCED AND UNDERBALANCED OIL DRILLING METHODS.|
|25.||LOCAL CONTENT IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY OF NIGERIA: CHALLENGES, PROSPECTS AND THE WAY FORWARD.|
|26.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED LIQUIFIED PETROLEUM GAS LEAKAGE DETECTOR USING GSM MODULE.|
|27.||GAS DEHYDRATION USING TRIETHYLENE GLYCOL (A CASE STUDY OF SHELL, UGHELI).|
|28.||RESERVOIR SIMULATION USING MBAL (A CASE STUDY OF RZD FIELD.|
|29.||THE SUBSURFACE MAPS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS IN THE OIL INDUSTRY.|
|30.||IMPROVED MODEL FOR PREDICTION AND REMEDIATION OF FORMATION DAMAGE IN OIL WELLS.|
|31.||PUMP CAPACITY DETERMINATION FOR TWO-PHASE VERTICAL FLUID FLOW.|
|32.||EMPIRICAL CORRELATION OF OIL EFFECTIVE PERMEABILITY AS A FUNCTION OF PRESSURE.|
|33.||PREDICTION OF THE DEW-POINT PRESSURE OF A GAS CONDENSATE RESERVOIR.|
|34.||A STUDY OF THE NIGERIAN PETROLEUM RETAIL MARKET|
|35.||THE SUITABILITY OF EGGSHELL AND SNAIL SHELL WASTE AS LOCAL MATERIALS IN IMPROVING THE PH OF MUD|
|36.||DETERMINATION OF THE FLOWING BOTTOM-HOLE PRESSURE OF A VERTICAL WELL FROM SURFACE PRESSURE AND WELL PARAMETERS|
|37.||PREDICTION OF THE DEW-POINT PRESSURE OF A GAS CONDENSATE RESERVOIR|
|38.||ANALYTICAL STUDY OF A SMALL SCALE BIOMASS GASIFIER|
|39.||MATHEMATICAL MODEL FOR LIQUID LOADING IN NATURAL GAS WELL PRODUCTION|
|40.||EFFECTS OF PETROLEUM LEVEL (WASTE OIL) ON SOIL FERTILITY IN THE VICINITY OF A MECHANIC WORKSHOP|
|41.||ASSESSMENT OF SAFE AND COST-EFFECTIVE METHODS TO MAXIMIZE PRODUCTION (PROFITABILITY) FROM A GAS-LIFTED FIELD|
|42.||SIMULATION OF GAS DEHYDRATION ON AN FPSO USING ASPEN HYSYS|
|43.||ESTIMATION OF COEFFICIENT OF ISOTHERMAL OIL COMPRESSIBILITY FOR UNDERSATURATED RESERVOIR BY CUBIC EQUATION OF STATE|
|44.||THE EFFECTS OF CONTAMINANTS ON THE FLOW OR RHEOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF OIL-BASED MUD|
|45.||UTILIZATION OF NODAL ANALYSIS TECHNIQUE FOR SELECTING THE OPTIMUM TUBING SIZE TO ACHIEVE AN OPTIMUM PRODUCTION RATE IN NATURALLY FLOWING WELL VIA MODELLING|
|46.||TREATMENT OF PRODUCED WATER TO MEET IRRIGATION STANDARD|
|47.||IDENTIFICATION OF WELL PROBLEMS USING WELL TESTING (A CASE STUDY OF UMU-N2 WELL OF MIDWESTERN OIL AND GAS COMPANY, KWALE, NIGERIA)|
|48.||INVESTIGATION INTO PIPELINE VANDALISM IN NIGER DELTA(NIGERIA) (A Case Study Of Abiteye in Warri South West, Delta State )|
|49.||THE IMPACT OF CRUDE OIL PRODUCTION ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|50.||DEREGULATION OF THE DOWNSTREAM OIL SECTOR IN NIGERIA AS A PANACEA TO ECONOMIC RECOVERY OF THE COUNTRY: AN ANALYSIS OF 2010-2015 ECONOMIC PROGRAMME OF NIGERIA|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students