|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||THE INFLUENCE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE FEATURES ON CUSTOMER RETENTION|
|2.||IMPACT OF CONFLICT MANAGEMENT ON EMPLOYEES’ PERFORMANCE IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA)|
|3.||IMPACT OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING PROCESS ON THE REMUNERATION OF WORKERS|
|4.||HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY IN NIGERIA PUBLIC SECTOR|
|5.||FRINGE BENEFITS AND EMPLOYEES JOB SATISFACTION IN NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY|
|6.||EMPLOYEE’S JOB COMMITMENT AND ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE (A Case Study of Unilever Nigeria Plc)|
|7.||EFFECTS OF LABOUR TURNOVER ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF UNILEVER AND PZ NIGERIA PLC)|
|8.||EFFECTS OF GLOBALIZATION ON INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS PRACTICE|
|9.||EFFECT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE (A Case Study of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc)|
|10.||EFFECT OF STRIKE ON THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION IN LAGOS STATE HIGHER INSTITUTION (A Case Study of Lagos State University)|
|11.||EFFECT OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON ORGANISATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS. A CASE STUDY OF ACADEMY PRESS PLC, ILUPEJU LAGOS.|
|12.||EFFECT OF SKILL MANAGEMENT ON EMPLOYEES’ EFFICIENCY AT NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY [NDLEA]|
|13.||EFFECT OF PENSIONS FUND MANAGEMENT ON RETIREES IN NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE|
|14.||EFFECT OF NEW MINIMUM WAGE ON EMPLOYEES TURNOVER INTENTION IN PUBLIC SECTOR|
|15.||EFFECT OF MOTIVATION ON EMPLOYEES PRODUCTIVITY (CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIG PLC HEAD OFFICE)|
|16.||EFFECT OF LEADERSHIP STYLES ON WORKERS PERFORMANCE IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A Case Study of Wema Bank Plc)|
|17.||EFFECT OF HUMAN RESOURCE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC)|
|18.||EFFECT OF EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL AND MOTIVATION STRATEGY ON EMPLOYEES IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY|
|19.||EFFECT OF CONFLICT MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY (A STUDY OF NAHCO)|
|20.||EFFECT OF CONFLICT MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATION EFFECTIVENESS ( A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO)|
|21.||CONFLICT MANAGEMENT IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT SERVICE CASE STUDY OF OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT|
|22.||CONFLICT MANAGEMEN AN ORGANIZATION (A Case Study of Nigeria Port Authority)|
|23.||COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE IN PZ CUSSIONS NIGERIA PLC|
|24.||RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT, JOB PERFORMANCE AND JOB SATISFACTION AMONG EMPLOYEES A STUDY OF CONCERN FOR THE GIRL CHILD (CGC) IN KAMPALA DISTRICT.|
|25.||PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|26.||MODEL ARCHITECTURE FOR STAFF PROMOTION AND REMUNERATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|27.||COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AS A TOOL FOR INDUSTRIAL HARMONY IN 7UP BOTTLING COMPANY PLC|
|28.||COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AS A TOOL FOR IMPROVING ORGANISATIONAL PEACE AND PRODUCTIVITY (A Case Study of U.B.A and Access Banks)|
|29.||COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AND ORGANISATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS IN NIGERIAN STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES (A Case Study of Lagos Printing Corporation)|
|30.||ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECT OF LEADERS- MEMBER EXCHANGE ON EMPLOYEES PERFORMANCE.|
|31.||AN EVALUATIVE STUDY OF MANPOWER TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE [A Study of Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)]|
|32.||AN ASSESSMENT THE IMPACT OF EMPOWERMENT AND DELEGATION ON EMPLOYEE MORALE AND PRODUCTIVITY A CASE STUDY OF JULIUS BERGER PLC|
|33.||AN EVALUATION OF JOB ENRICHMENT IMPLICATION AND APPLICATION A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC.|
|34.||EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND EMOTIONAL LABOUR AS DETERMINANT OF ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT AMONG PUBLIC SERVANTS|
|35.||THE EFFECT OF SAFETY MANAGEMENT ON JOB PERFORMANCE AMONG EMPLOYEES IN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IN IBADAN|
|36.||TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES. A CRITICAL FACTOR IN BANKING OPERATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.)|
|37.||THE IMPACT OF SALARY INCREASE AND FRINGE BENEFITS AMONG NIGERIAN WORKERS (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU RAILWAY CORPORATION)|
|38.||EXAMINATION OF THE STRATEGIC ROLE IN ASSESSING WORKERS’ TRAINING NEED IN NIGER MILLS PLC AND UNITED CEMENT COMPANY, CALABAR.|
|39.||IMPACT OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED IT FIRMS IN LAGOS)|
|40.||EMPLOYEE WELFARE PROGRAMME IN NIGERIA (NITEL LIMITED)|
|41.||EFFECTS OF SELECTION PROCESS ON LABOUR TURNOVER AND PRODUCTIVITY OF EMPLOYEES (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC, 9TH MILE ENUGU)|
|42.||CASUALIZATION AND EMPLOYEE COMMITMENT IN ETISALAT NIGERIA|
|43.||THE EFFECT OF LABOUR RELATIONS, TRADE UNIONISM AND WAGES ON EMPLOYEE WORK ATTITUDE|
|44.||THE EFFECT OF GENDER DISCRIMINATION ON WOMEN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (A STUDY OF SEVEN-UP BOTTLING COMPANY, IKEJA LAGOS)|
|45.||THE EFFECT OF TRAINING ON WORKER’S PERFORMANCE IN AN ORGANIZATION|
|46.||THE EFFECT OF EMPLOYEES’ PERCEPTION ON ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE AND DEVELOPMENT|
|47.||THE IMPACT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON ORGANISATIONAL GROWTH (A STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA)|
|48.||THE IMPACT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON EMPLOYEES PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY)|
|49.||THE IMPACT OF EMPLOYEE PARTICIPATION IN DECISION MAKING AND ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF EMENITE, ENUGU)|
|50.||EMPLOYEES REMUNERATION, WORKING CONDITIONS AND EMPLOYEES PRODUCTIVITY IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF STERLING BANK)|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Free Project Topics, Research Materials and Project Topics Ideas