|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|351.||THE EFFECT OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ECONOMICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL (CASE STUDY OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)|
|352.||EFFECT OF ADEQUATE USE OF AUDIO AND VISUAL AIDS IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF SOCIAL STUDIES|
|353.||INFLUENCE OF HYGIENIC ENVIRONMENT ON THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF PUPILS: A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE|
|354.||THE EFFECT OF CLASS-SIZE IN EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HISTORY IN SOME SELECTED JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|355.||THE EFFECTS OF TRUANCY ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE: A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|356.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES IN POLYTECHNICS AND COLLEGES OF EDUCATION IN KOGI STATE|
|357.||EFFECT OF HOME ECONOMICS PROGRAMME TOWARDS POVERTY ALLEVIATION AMONG HOME ECONOMICS STUDENTS OF SA’ADATU RIMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION KUMBOTSO, KANO STATE|
|358.||THE CAUSES AND EFFECT OF UNEMPLOYMENT ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF WARRI, DELTA STATE)|
|359.||THE CONTRIBUTION OF INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CENTER TOWARDS SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES|
|360.||THE EFFECT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN RURAL AREAS OF ISOKO NORTH L.G.A OF DELTA STATE|
|361.||THE CAUSES, EFFECT AND SOLUTION OF UNEMPLOYMENT IN DELTA STATE|
|362.||POVERTY ERADICATION PROGRAMME IN NIGERIA: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT. (A CASE STUDY OF KOGI STATE)|
|363.||PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES IN ENUGU STATE (A CASE STUDY OF EBONYI PAINTS AND VANGUARD INDUSTRIES LIMITED)|
|364.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF MANAGERIAL EFFECTIVENESS OF PRINCIPAL OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOL|
|365.||THE CAUSES AND EFFECT OF UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE)|
|366.||EFFECT OF STREET HAWKING CHILDREN IN IBAGI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KOGI STATE|
|367.||THE INFLUENCE OF TEACHERS QUALIFICATION ON STUDENTS PERFORMANCE|
|368.||INFLUENCE OF LOCATION AND GENDER ON PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED MOTOR SKILLS AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT IN AWKA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, ANAMBRA STATE|
|369.||THE EFFECT OF OVERCROWDING IN CLASSROOM SETTING ON STUDENT’S ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE|
|370.||DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF A STRUCTURED CLINICAL ASSESSMENT TOOL FOR ASSESSING STUDENT NURSES’ CLINICAL COMPETENCE|
|371.||ASSESSMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS APPLIED BY PRINCIPALS OF SCHOOLS OF NURSING IN THE SOUTH EAST ZONE OF NIGERIA|
|372.||ASSESSMENT OF CONSTRAINTS ON HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT IN TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION IN ANAMBRA STATE|
|373.||SOCIO-DEMOGRAPHIC CORRELATES OF PERCEIVED SEXUAL BEHAVIOURS OF ADOLESCENTS IN IMO STATE, NIGERIA|
|374.||STUDY OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN JOB SATISFACTION AND ORGANISATIONAL COMMITMENT|
|375.||PRODUCTION OF A DIGITAL TOPOGRAPHICAL PLAN OF THE METHODIST HIGH SCHOOL, OWO, ONDO STATE|
|376.||EFFECT OF GENDER AND FAMILIES SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN IDEMILI - SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ANAMBRA STATE|
|377.||PRINCIPAL’S GENDER AND TEACHERS’ WORK BEHAVIOURS IN POST-PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN ANAMBRA STATE|
|378.||RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PRINCIPALS’ FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES AND TEACHERS’ TASK PERFORMANCE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONITSHA EDUCATION ZONE|
|379.||CAUSES OF STUDENT'S DIFFICULTIES IN LEARNING BASIC SCIENCE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ENUGU SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE|
|380.||HOTEL MANAGEMENT PERCEPTION OF HND AND B.SC CERTIFICATE HOLDERS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED HOTELS IN LAGOS, NIGERIA)|
|381.||INFLUENCE OF MTV SHUGA NAIJA SOAP OPERA ON THE LIFESTYLE OF YOUTHS (A STUDY OF YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY STUDENTS)|
|382.||INFLUENCE OF NOLLYWOOD MOVIES ON THE BEHAVIORAL PATTERNS OF STUDENTS OF BAYERO UNIVERSITY|
|383.||QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES OF TEACHERS AS FACTORS IN STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENTS IN BASIC SCIENCE|
|384.||SEXY MEDIA MATTER: EXPOSURE TO SEXUAL CONTENT IN MUSIC, PREDICTS THE SEXUAL BEHAVIOR OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS|
|385.||STUDY OF STREET BEGGING AMONG CHILDREN IN SOKOTO METROPOLIS|
|386.||THE INFLUENCE OF ADULT EDUCATION ON POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT OF RIVERS STATE|
|387.||THE INFLUENCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN CREATING AWARENESS ON TEENAGE PREGNANCY (A CASE STUDY OF GUARANTY HIGH SCHOOL)|
|388.||A STUDY INTO THE PROBLEMS OF PETROLEUM PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION IN NIGERIA|
|389.||THE PROBLEMS OF TEACHING PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SCHOOLS IN BWARI AREA COUNCIL, FCT-ABUJA)|
|390.||THE ROLE OF DRY CONSTRUCTION IN ENSURING AFFORDABLE HOUSES IN NIGERIA|
|391.||COMPARISM OF USING TWO EDUCATIONAL MEDIA IN TEACHING AND LEARNING DIGESTIVE SYSTEM OF FARM ANIMALS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ADAMAWA STATE|
|392.||EVALUATION OF COACHING CLASSES ON SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE IN CHEMISTRY|
|393.||EFFECTS OF TEACHERS’ EXPERIENCE IN THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN MATHEMATICS (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN IFAKO IJAYE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE)|
|394.||EFFECTS OF PRACTICAL METHOD ON THE EFFECTIVE TEACHING OF PHYSICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS. (A CASE STUDY OF OJODU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN LAGOS STATE)|
|395.||EFFECTS OF COMPUTER-BASED INSTRUCTION ON THE LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS OF HEARING IMPAIRED PUPILS IN LAGOS STATE SPECIAL PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|396.||EFFECT OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS ON TEACHING AND LEARNING IN NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|397.||EFFECT OF BIRTH ORDER ON STUDENTS EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN MAINLAND LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE|
|398.||DISTRIBUTION AND UTILIZATION OF EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES IN TWO STATE/FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OWNED SCHOOLS IN LAGOS STATE|
|399.||CORRUPTION AND ITS EFFECT IN THE NIGERIA STANDARD OF EDUCATION.|
|400.||FACTORS INFLUENCING SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN ONDO NIGERIA|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics, Materials, and Project Topics Ideas