|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|151.||INFLUENCE OF TRUANCY ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|152.||INFORMATION THAT WILL BENEFIT GOVERNMENT AND PARENTS TOWARDS THE REALIZATION OF THE OBJECTIVE OF EDUCATION|
|153.||LEADERSHIP STYLES OF HEAD TEACHERS AS A DETERMINANT OF TEACHERS JOB PERFORMANCE|
|154.||PERCEPTION OF STUDENTS IN THE USE OF IMPROVISED INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING BIOLOGY IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|155.||PERCEPTION OF TEACHERS’ AND STUDENTS’ OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF GOVERNMENT IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|156.||PROBLEMS MILITATING AGAINST EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ECONOMICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|157.||RENEGOTIATING STUDENT APATHY TO THE USE OF STANDARD SPOKEN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN UNIVERSITIES|
|158.||ROLE OF CITIZENSHIP EDUCATION TOWARDS CONTROLLING HUMAN TRAFFICKING|
|159.||STRATEGIES FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|160.||THE ROLE OF SOCIAL STUDIES EDUCATION IN DEVELOPMENT OF LEADERSHIP QUALITIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|161.||RELEVANCE OF INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN PREPARING BUSINESS EDUCATION STUDENTS FOR OFFICE OCCUPATION|
|162.||PHONOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|163.||PHONOLOGICAL PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED BY SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN THE STUDY OF ENGLISH|
|164.||TECHNIQUES USED IN TEACHING ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|165.||THE EFFECTS OF TEACHERS’ QUALIFICATION ON STUDENT’S ACHIEVEMENT IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|166.||INFLUENCE OF CLASS-SIZE ON TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|167.||IMPACT ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS|
|168.||USE OF ICT IN CRIME DETECTION AND SCHOOL SECURITY IN NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES|
|169.||CRIMINAL BEHAVIORS AMONG STUDENTS OF PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES|
|170.||EFFECT OF AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL RESOURCES ON STUDENT’S PERFORMANCE ON SCIENCE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|171.||AN ANALYSIS OF FEMALE STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN MATHEMATICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|172.||FACTORS INFLUENCING PARENTAL PERCEPTION OF NOMADIC EDUCATION|
|173.||A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY MODEL SECONDARY SCHOOL AND GOVERNMENT DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|174.||EXAMINE THE INFLUENCE OF TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIAL RESOURCES IN THE TEACHING OF ACCOUNTING|
|175.||THE IMPACT OF ORGANIZATIONAL REWARD SYSTEM ON WORKERS ATTITUDE AND MOTIVATION TO WORK|
|176.||IMPACT OF INVENTORY CONTROL ON THE PERFORMANCE OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA|
|177.||ASSESSMENT OF PARENTS AND TEACHERS’ ATTITUDE TOWARDS EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION PROGRAMME (ECCDE)|
|178.||RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BOREDOM AND DEVIANT BEHAVIOR ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|179.||THE CAUSES AND EFFECT OF INDISCIPLINE AMONG STUDENT IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOL.|
|180.||ASSESSMENT OF AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS GOVERNMENT PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|181.||CHALLENGES ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF ALMAJIRI SYSTEM OF EDUCATION|
|182.||COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL MATHEMATICS|
|183.||COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL MATHEMATICS|
|184.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF COGNITIVE ACHIEVEMENT IN CHEMISTRY AND EFFECTIVE ATTITUDE OF SENIOR SECONDARY TWO CHEMISTRY STUDENTS IN SOKOTO METROPOLIS|
|185.||ACHIEVEMENTS AND SHORTCOMINGS OF ALMAJIRI INTEGRATED SCHOOLS IN SOKOTO STATE: THE JOURNEY SO FAR|
|186.||AN ASSESSMENT OF GOVERNMENT EFFORT ON THE PROVISION OF PORTABLE WATER SUPPLY|
|187.||DETERMINANTS OF ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|188.||THE ATTITUDE OF MUSLIMS YOUTH IN THE ECONOMIC SELF RELIANCE|
|189.||THE CONDUCT OF VALID MARRIAGE AMONG THE MUSLIMS IN PLATEAU STATE|
|190.||THE CONTRIBUTION OF HAUSA OR FULANI SCHOLARS TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF ISLAM IN ILORIN METROPOLIS|
|191.||THE EFFECT OF STUDY AND TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS OF UGIV HAUSA EDUCATION STUDENTS|
|192.||ACQUISITION AND UTILIZATION OF ISLAMIC EDUCATION; MEANS OF REMEDIATING MORAL DECADENCE AMONG MUSLIM YOUTHS|
|193.||THE EFFECTS OF EARLY PREGNANCY ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF FEMALE SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|194.||PEER GROUP INFLUENCE ON THE ADOLESCENT AND THEIR PERFORMANCE IN SCHOOLS|
|195.||EFFECTS OF TEACHERS EXPERIENCE IN THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN MATHEMATICS (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN IFAKO IJAYE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE)|
|196.||FACTORS INFLUENCING SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN ONDO NIGERIA|
|197.||RECENT TRENDS IN STUDENTS ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR: IMPLICATIONS FOR THE FUTURE OF EDUCATION IN NIGERIA|
|198.||PRINCIPALS’ ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS STRATEGIES FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF QUALITY ASSURANCE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN KOGI STATE|
|199.||THE IMPACT OF HEALTH CARE INSURANCE PLANS: A CASE STUDY OF LUTH IN IDI-ARABA, SURULERE, LAGOS|
|200.||IMPACT OF CONFLICT MANAGEMENT ON EMPLOYEES’ PERFORMANCE IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR.|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Chapter three of the research project or the research methodology is another significant part of the research project writing. In developing the chapter three of the research project, you state the purpose of research, research method you wish to adopt, the instruments to be used, where you will collect your data, types of data collection, and how you collected it.
This chapter explains the different methods to be used in the research project. Here you mention the procedures and strategies you will employ in the study such as research design, study design in research, research area (area of the study), the population of the study, etc. You also tell the reader your research design methods, why you chose a particular method, method of analysis, how you planned to analyze your data.
Your methodology should be written in a simple language such that other researchers can follow the method and arrive at the same conclusion or findings.You can choose a survey design when you want to survey a particular location or behavior by administering instruments such as structured questionnaires, interviews, or experimental; if you intend manipulating some variables.
The purpose of chapter three (research methodology) is to give an experienced investigator enough information to replicate the study. Some supervisors do not understand this and require students to write what is in effect, a textbook.A research design is used to structure the research and to show how all of the major parts of the research project, including the sample, measures, and methods of assignment, work together to address the central research questions in the study. The chapter three should begin with a paragraph reiterating the purpose of research. It is very important that before choosing design methods try and ask yourself the following questions: Will I generate enough information that will help me to solve the research problem by adopting this method?
I think the most appropriate in methods versus methodology is to think in terms of their inter-connectedness and relationship between both. You should not beging thinking so much about research methods without thinking of developing a research methodology.
Metodologia or methodology is the consideration of your research objectives and the most effective method and approach to meet those objectives. That is to say that methodology in research paper is the first step in planning a research project work.
Example of methodology in research paper, you are attempting to identify the influence of personality on a road accident, you may wish to look at different personality types, you may also look at accident records from the FRSC, you may also wish to look at the personality of drivers that are accident victims, once you adopt this method, you are already doing a survey, and that becomes your metodologia or methodology.
Your methodology should aim to provide you with the information to allow you to come to some conclusions about the personalities that are susceptible to a road accident or those personality types that are likely to have a road accident.
The following subjects may or may not be in the order required by a particular institution of higher education, but all of the subjects constitute a defensible in metodologia or methodology chapter.
Click here to complete this article - How To Write Chapter Three Of Your Research Project (Research Methodology)
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics, Free Materials, and Project Topics Ideas