|S/N||PROJECT TOPIC||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||A STUDY INTO THE PROBLEMS OF PETROLEUM PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION IN NIGERIA|
|2.||THE PROBLEMS OF TEACHING PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SCHOOLS IN BWARI AREA COUNCIL, FCT-ABUJA)|
|3.||THE ROLE OF DRY CONSTRUCTION IN ENSURING AFFORDABLE HOUSES IN NIGERIA|
|4.||COMPARISM OF USING TWO EDUCATIONAL MEDIA IN TEACHING AND LEARNING DIGESTIVE SYSTEM OF FARM ANIMALS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ADAMAWA STATE|
|5.||EVALUATION OF COACHING CLASSES ON SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE IN CHEMISTRY|
|6.||EFFECTS OF TEACHERS’ EXPERIENCE IN THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN MATHEMATICS (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN IFAKO IJAYE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE)|
|7.||EFFECTS OF PRACTICAL METHOD ON THE EFFECTIVE TEACHING OF PHYSICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS. (A CASE STUDY OF OJODU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN LAGOS STATE)|
|8.||EFFECTS OF COMPUTER-BASED INSTRUCTION ON THE LEARNING EFFECTIVENESS OF HEARING IMPAIRED PUPILS IN LAGOS STATE SPECIAL PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|9.||EFFECT OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS ON TEACHING AND LEARNING IN NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|10.||EFFECT OF BIRTH ORDER ON STUDENTS EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN MAINLAND LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE|
|11.||DISTRIBUTION AND UTILIZATION OF EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES IN TWO STATE/FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OWNED SCHOOLS IN LAGOS STATE|
|12.||CORRUPTION AND ITS EFFECT IN THE NIGERIA STANDARD OF EDUCATION.|
|13.||FACTORS INFLUENCING SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN ONDO NIGERIA|
|14.||INVESTIGATION INTO OPENNESS-VALUES AND COUNTERFACTUAL THINKING FACTORS INFLUENCING SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN ONDO NIGERIA|
|15.||IMPACT OF TEACHER’S EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ECONOMICS|
|16.||CHALLENGES OF EFFECTIVE TEACHING OF SOCIAL STUDIES IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL|
|17.||CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF TEACHING AND LEARNING VERBS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A STUDY OF TWO SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN LAGOS STATE)|
|18.||CAUSES OF DISPARITY BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE ENROLMENT IN ADULT EDUCATION|
|19.||WOMEN AND ACCESS TO UNIVERSITY EDUCATION IN NIGERIA: TRENDS, BARRIERS AND ENHANCEMENT STRATEGIES|
|20.||WESTERN EDUCATION AND THE NIGERIAN CULTURAL BACKGROUND|
|21.||TRANSFORMING TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS FOR MASS HIGHER EDUCATION THROUGH DISTANCE AND OPEN LEARNING APPROACHES IN NIGERIA|
|22.||THE TEACHER-STUDENT RELATIONS: A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA|
|23.||THE EVALUATION OF THE NCE SANDWICH TEACHER’S PERFORMANCE IN OGUN STATE PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|24.||SELECTION AND UTILIZATION OF SOCIAL STUDIES INSTRUCTIONAL METHODS BY SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN EBONYI STATE|
|25.||RECENT TRENDS IN STUDENTS ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR: IMPLICATIONS FOR THE FUTURE OF EDUCATION IN NIGERIA.|
|26.||PROFESSIONALISM IN BUSINESS EDUCATION: IMPEDIMENTS AND SOLUTIONS|
|27.||PROBLEMS OF GENDER EQUITY IN INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING IN NIGERIA|
|28.||PRINCIPALS’ ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS STRATEGIES FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF QUALITY ASSURANCE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN KOGI STATE|
|29.||THE USE OF ICT IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF HIGHER INSTITUTION: A STUDY OF DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY|
|30.||CULTISM IN NIGERIAS TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS, A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY|
|31.||FACTORS INFLUENCING ENROLLMENT OF FEMALE STUDENTS IN SCIENCE ORIENTED COURSES IN NIGERIA HIGHER INSTITUTIONS|
|32.||PERCEPTIONS OF BUSINESS EDUCATION STUDENTS ON THE RELEVANCE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION AT THE COLLEGES OF EDUCATION LEVEL|
|33.||NIGERIA EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM: MAIN ISSUES AND PERFORMANCE|
|34.||MANAGING SCHOOL FINANCE FOR BETTER LEARNING OUTCOMES IN LAGOS STATE SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|35.||INTERNAL CONFLICTS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES; SOURCES, EFFECTS AND RESOLUTIONS|
|36.||INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN HIGHER EDUCATION IN AFRICA: INITIATIVES AND CHALLENGES|
|37.||INFLUENCE OF CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOL STUDENTS|
|38.||HUMAN CAPITAL FLIGHT: STRATIFICATION, GLOBALIZATION, AND THE CHALLENGES OF TERTIARY EDUCATION IN NIGERIA|
|39.||HIGHER EDUCATION IN NIGERIA: ACHIEVEMENTS, CHALLENGES, AND PROSPECTS|
|40.||FEMALE EDUCATION IN NIGERIA: THE KEY TO DEVELOPMENT|
|41.||FACTORS RELATED TO JOB SATISFACTION OF ACADEMIC STAFF IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES|
|42.||EQUALITY OF ACCESS AND CATCHMENT AREA FACTOR IN UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS IN NIGERIA|
|43.||EFFECT OF COOPERATIVE LEARNING ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN BASIC TECHNOLOGY IN ONELGA RIVERS STATE|
|44.||EFFECT OF CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT ON STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENT|
|45.||DISTANCE EDUCATION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS: PROBLEMS OF QUALITY AND MANAGEMENT|
|46.||CULTISM IN NIGERIA’S TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS: A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY|
|47.||COMPARATIVE EFFECTIVENESS OF MATHEMATICAL GAME AND INSTRUCTIONAL ANALOGY AS ADVANCE ORGANIZERS ON STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENT AND INTEREST IN MATHEMATICS|
|48.||EFFECTS OF PLAY AND DEMONSTRATION METHODS ON PRESCHOOL LITERACY SKILLS (A case study of Selected Nursery School Teachers in Ovia Northeast LGA)|
|49.||ASSESSMENT OF TEACHERS ATTITUDE TOWARDS APPLICATION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHING JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, ABUJA|
|50.||ADULT EDUCATION IN NIGERIA: THE CONSEQUENCE OF NEGLECT AGENDA FOR ACTION|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students