|S/N||PROJECT TOPIC||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|101.||PERSONAL INCOME TAXATION INCIDENCE IN NIGERIA ECONOMY: IMPLICATION AND EFFECT ON THE EMPLOYEES (A CASE STUDY OF AGEGE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, LAGOS STATE)|
|102.||MONETARY POLICY AS AN INSTRUMENT OF DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|103.||MONETARY POLICY AS A TOOL OF ACHIEVING PRICE STABILITY IN THE NIGERIA ECONOMY|
|104.||MONETARY POLICY AND EXCHANGE RATE IN NIGERIA|
|105.||THE EFFECT OF INTEREST RATE ON INVESTMENT AND MONEY DEMAND IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|106.||MONETARY POLICY AND BANKING PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA|
|107.||MICROFINANCE: A TOOL FOR FACILITATING THE GROWTH OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA|
|108.||MICROFINANCE AS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL FOR POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF INTEGRATED MICROFINANCE BANK (IMFB)|
|109.||INTERNAL CONTROL PROCESS AS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL FOR MANAGEMENT (STUDY OF NATIONAL PETROLEUM INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES)|
|110.||AN EVALUATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)|
|111.||IMPACT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES ON NIGERIA ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT|
|112.||IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE INSTITUTION ON ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF IPAJA AREA (ALIMOSHO LOCAL GOVERNMENT)|
|113.||IMPACT OF MICRO CREDIT SCHEME ON POVERTY ALLEVIATION POLICY IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTREPRENEUR IN IFAKO IJAYE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE|
|114.||IMPACT OF MICRO CREDIT SCHEME ON POVERTY ALLEVIATION POLICY IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTREPRENEUR IN IFAKO IJAYE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE)|
|115.||IMPACT OF MERGERS AND ACQUISITION ON BANK GROWTH AND EFFECTIVENESS (A Case Study of First Bank Plc)|
|116.||IMPACT OF MACROECONOMIC POLICY ON POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA|
|117.||IMPACT OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL AREA IN NIGERIA|
|118.||MONETARY POLICY AND BANKING PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA|
|119.||FOOD SECURITY: A STRATEGY FOR POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA.|
|120.||FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA “AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS”|
|121.||GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISES AND CAPITAL FLOWS: EVIDENCE FROM WEST AFRICAN MONETARY ZONE|
|122.||GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA: A DISAGGREGATED ANALYSIS|
|123.||HEALTH INDICES AND NIGERIA ECONOMIC GROWTH (AN ECONOMETRIC ANALYSIS)|
|124.||HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: EVIDENCE FROM NIGERIA|
|125.||IMPACT OF BANKING REFORMS ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN LAGOS STATE (A STUDY OF OTTO AWORI LOCAL GOVERNMENT DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL)|
|126.||IMPACT OF CAPITAL MARKET ON NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|127.||IMPACT OF EXPORT PROCESSING ZONE ON ECONOMIC INTEGRATION OF WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES (A CASE STUDY EPZ, CALABAR)|
|128.||IMPACT OF FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT (FDI) ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF DEVELOPING ECONOMIES (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA)|
|129.||IMPACT OF INFLATION ON INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|130.||EFFECTS OF INFRASTRUCTURE ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|131.||AN ASSESSMENT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED TRADING COMPANY NIGERIA PLC.)|
|132.||FISCAL POLICY AND AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|133.||FINANCIAL DEEPENING AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|134.||EXPORT MARKET PENETRATION OF NIGERIAN PRODUCTS: THE MYTHS AND REALITIES|
|135.||EFFECTS OF TAX EVASION AND AVOIDANCE ON ECONOMY OF NIGERIA (A Case Study of Lagos State Internal Revenue Service)|
|136.||EFFECTS OF DIVIDENDS POLICY ON THE MARKET PRICE OF SHARE. (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)|
|137.||EFFECTIVE MARKET CAPITALIZATION AND THE NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GROWTH|
|138.||EFFECT OF EXCHANGE RATE MANAGEMENT POLICIES ON DEVELOPING ECONOMIES (A Case Study of Nigeria)|
|139.||ECONOMICS OF COMMUNICATION TRANSFORMATION IN LAGOS METROPOLIS|
|140.||ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF THE DETERMINANTS OF EXCHANGE RATE IN NIGERIA|
|141.||DYNAMICS OF MOTIVATION IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY)|
|142.||DEVELOPING THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR TO BOOST RURAL ECONOMY IN NIGERIA.|
|143.||CAPITAL MARKET, A TOOL FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|144.||CAPITAL ACCUMULATION AND ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION: A DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY|
|145.||CAPITAL ACCUMULATION AND ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION: A DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY|
|146.||BALANCE OF PAYMENT DETERMINATION: THE MONETARY APPROACH|
|147.||AN ECONOMETRIC, ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF CORRUPTION ON NIGERIA ECONOMY|
|148.||THE IMPACT OF INDUSTRIALIZATION ON RURAL DEVELOPMENT (A STUDY OF GBOKO L.G.A BENUE STATE)|
|149.||FINANCIAL DEEPENING AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|150.||EXPORT MARKET PENETRATION OF NIGERIAN PRODUCTS: THE MYTHS AND REALITIES|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students