|S/N||PROJECT TOPIC||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|51.||THE IMPACT OF MICRO-FINANCE SCHEME ON PETTY TRADER IN AGEGE LOCAL GOVERNMENT.|
|52.||THE IMPACT OF MANUFACTURING SECTOR ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT|
|53.||THE IMPACT OF MACROECONOMIC POLICY ON THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL SCALE INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA|
|54.||THE IMPACT OF MACRO-ECONOMIC POLICY ON RURAL SECTOR IN NIGERIA|
|55.||THE ROLE OF SMALL AND MEDUIM SCALE ENTERPRISES (SMES) IN AN ECONOMY (A STUDY OF EDDISON ALUMINUM COMPANY APAPA, LAGOS)|
|56.||THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON BANKING OPERATIONS IN FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.|
|57.||THE IMPACT OF INFLATION TREND ON EXCHANGE RATE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA)|
|58.||THE IMPACT OF HUMAN CAPITAL ON ECONOMIC GROWTH|
|59.||THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE ON POVERTY ALLEVIATION (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE)|
|60.||THE IMPACT OF GLOBALIZATION ON GROWTH AND POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES|
|61.||THE IMPACT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE INVESTMENT ON NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|62.||THE IMPACT OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|63.||THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL LIBERALIZATION ON MONETARY POLICY IN NIGERIA|
|64.||THE IMPACT OF EXCHANGE RATE ON EXPORT OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT IN NIGERIA|
|65.||THE IMPACT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGERIA ECONOMY|
|66.||THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE FINANCING OF SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES ON NATIONAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT|
|67.||THE IMPACT OF DEVALUATION OF NAIRA ON NIGERIA’S BALANCE OF PAYMENTS (AN ECONOMETRIC ANALYSIS)|
|68.||THE IMPACT OF DEREGULATION OF OIL INDUSTRY ON SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA. (A CASE STUDY OF ADO ODO/OTA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)|
|69.||THE IMPACT OF CAPITAL MARKET FINANCING ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA|
|70.||THE EFFICACY OF INTERATE RATE DEREGULATION ON SAVINGS MOBILIZATION IN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMYTHE EFFICACY OF INTERATE RATE DEREGULATION ON SAVINGS MOBILIZATION IN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|71.||THE EFFICACY OF INTERATE RATE DEREGULATION ON SAVINGS MOBILIZATION IN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMYTHE EFFICACY OF INTERATE RATE DEREGULATION ON SAVINGS MOBILIZATION IN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|72.||THE EFFECTS OF UNEMPLOYMENT ON NIGERIA ECONOMY|
|73.||THE EFFECTS OF DEREGULATION OF TELECOMMUNICATION IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF TELECOMMUNICATION IN BOTH NIGERIA AND SOME WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES)|
|74.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF MONETARY POLICY IN NIGERIA|
|75.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF MONETARY POLICY IN ACHIEVING PRICE STABILITY IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|76.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF MACROECONOMIC POLICIES IN PROMOTING ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|77.||THE EFFECT OF TRADE AND FINANCE ON ECONOMIC GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA)|
|78.||THE EFFECT OF STABILIZATION POLICIES ON NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|79.||THE EFFECT OF RECAPITALIZATION OF BANKS ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|80.||THE EFFECT OF MARKETING FINANCIAL SERVICES IN DEREGULATION ECONOMY BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)|
|81.||THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON BANKING OPERATIONS IN FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.|
|82.||THE EFFECT OF FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT ON THE ECONOMY GROWTH OF NIGERIA|
|83.||THE EFFECT OF EXCHANGE RATE POLICIES ON THE NIGERIAN MANUFACTURING SECTOR AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS|
|84.||THE EFFECT OF EXCHANGE RATE AND INFLATION ON FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT AND ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA.|
|85.||THE EFFECT OF CAPITALIZATION ON THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA|
|86.||THE ECONOMY IMPACT OF THE DEREGULATION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA|
|87.||THE ECONOMIC EFFECT OF ADVANCED FREE FRAUD IN BANKING SYSTEM IN NIGERIA|
|88.||THE DETERMINANTS AND MEASUREMENTS OF POVERTY IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|89.||THE DEPRECIATION OF NAIRA ON NIGERIAN ECONOMY: CAUSES, EFFECTS AND REMEDY|
|90.||THE CONTRIBUTORY ROLE OF NIGERIAN DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION IN ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC, AGBARA)|
|91.||THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISES TO THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMY (A Case Study of Selected SBEs within Ikeja Local Government Area)|
|92.||THE CONTRIBUTION OF THE COMMUNICATION SECTOR TO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|93.||THE CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAMMES IN LAGOS STATE A CASE STUDY OF IKEJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|94.||THE CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAMMES IN LAGOS STATE A CASE STUDY OF IKEJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|95.||TAX AND ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA|
|96.||TAX ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA, PROBLEM AND PROSPECTS|
|97.||SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|98.||SMALL SCALE INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA: THE FINANCING QUESTION|
|99.||ROLES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT|
|100.||PRICE, EXCHANGE RATE VOLATILITY AND NIGERIA AGRICULTURAL TRADE FLOWS- A DYNAMIC ANALYSIS|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics and Materials for Students