|S/N||PROJECT TOPIC||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A GIS BASED TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|2.||DESIGN OF AN INTELLIGENT TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM|
|3.||THE UTILIATION OF FLIGHT PLAN IN PROMOTING AIR TRANSPORTATION SAFETY IN NIGERIA (PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS|
|4.||ETHICS: THE IMPACTS OF TECHNOLOGY ON THE YOUTH AND THEIR MORAL VALUES|
|5.||IMPROVING SECURITY IN CASHLESS APPLICATION|
|6.||THE USE OF ICT IN PROMOTING LIBRARY RESOURCES|
|7.||ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ICT ON REVENUE COLLECTION ON THE SIERRA LEONE ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF THE NATIONAL REVENUE AUTHORITY)|
|8.||UNDERUTILIZED TECHNOLOGY IN FOODS, a case study of Food irradiation|
|9.||STUDENTS ACCESS TO E-LEARNING RESOURCES AND THEIR ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION|
|10.||THE IMPACT OF NEW TECHNOLOGY ON CUSTOMER SERVICE GIVEN BY SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE IN AKWA IBOM STATE.|
|11.||THE ROLE OF ICT IN A DEPRESSED ECONOMY|
|12.||THE ROLE AND THE PROBLEM OF ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING IN ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN NIGERIA|
|13.||CHALLENGES AND PROSPECT OF TECHNOLOGY (ENGINEERING) EDUCATION IN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS.|
|14.||THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON ACCOUNTING PRACTICES CASE STUDY OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA|
|15.||THE IMPACT OF COMPUTER ON RECORD KEEPING IN AN ORGANISATION USING LIBERTY LINK WORLD WIDE AS A CASE STUDY|
|16.||EFFECT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF E-COMMERCE|
|17.||EFFECT OF CYBERCRIME IN NIGERIA|
|18.||THE EFFECT OF COMPUTER USAGE ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN NIGERIA|
|19.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES DELIVERY (A CASE STUDY OF TERTIARY HOSPITAL IN RIVERS STATE)|
|20.||THE IMPACT OF ICT ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMIC GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT|
|21.||THE IMPACT OF INTERNET ON THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY|
|22.||PREDICTING STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE USING ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK|
|23.||INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY AS A TOOL FOR CREATING JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA|
|24.||ENHANCING NIGERIAN ECONOMY THROUGH WIRELESS INTERNET NETWORK|
|25.||IMPROVING THE CAPACITY OF A RENEWABLE POWER SYSTEM, USING SOLAR POWER PANEL (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND SOFTTWARE LAB|
|26.||THE ROLE OF INFORMATION GATHERING IN THE RAPID SOCIAL-ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION OF NIGERIA|
|27.||SOCIAL MEDIA ENTREPRENEURSHIP AS A TOOL FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED BLOGGERS AND WEBMASTERS IN IKEJA, LAGOS)|
|28.||A SURVEY OF DATABASE MANAGEMENT IN ENHANCING THE WORK PERFORMANCE OF OTM GRADUATES IN SELECTED ORGANISATIONS IN ABUJA|
|29.||SELF EFFICACY AND INFORMATION SEEKING BEHAVIOUR OF STUDENTS OF SELECTED UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA|
|30.||THE USE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHING OF VOCATIONAL SUBJECTS IN NIGERIA POLYTECHNICS|
|31.||CLOUD COMPUTING A BETTER MEANS OF IT OUTSOURCING|
|32.||ASSESSMENT OF THE UTILIZATION OF INTERNET SERVICES AMONG STUDENTS IN FEDERAL INSTITUTIONS IN KADUNA STATE|
|33.||AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF ICT AS A CHANGE AGENT FOR QUALITY EDUCATION IN TERTIARY INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA|
|34.||A STUDY INTO THE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON CHILD EDUCATION|
|35.||THE APPLICATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TO THE LEARNING AND TEACHING OF ECONOMICS IN NIGERIA : A CASE STUDY OF SEC. SCH IN JOS|
|36.||COMPUTER NETWORKING USING WIRELESS NETWORK|
|37.||INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: APPLICATION AND BENEFITS TO HUMAN LIFE|
|38.||A STUDY INTO THE CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF MARKETING NIGERIAN MADE COMPUTER SOFTWARES|
|39.||ETHICAL HACKING AND CYBER SECURITY IN NIGERIAN TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY: ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS|
|40.||ANALYSIS OF DATA MINING TECHNIQUES OF TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANIES IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF MTN NIGERIA|
|41.||EVALUATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN E-BANKING AND CYBERCRIME IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIDELITY BANK PLC, 2011-2015)|
|42.||EFFECTS OF GSM ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF SMES IN NIGERIA (Case study of Registered SMEs in Edo State)|
|43.||HOW TO PREVENT COMPUTER SYSTEM INFECTION AND COMPROMISE USING TROJAN TOOL AND PROCESS|
|44.||THE IMPACT OF INTERNET AND THE WAY IT INFLUENCE STUDENTS READING CULTURE (Case study of selected primary schools in Edo State)|
|45.||IMPACT OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED IT FIRMS IN LAGOS)|
|46.||EFFECT OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM IN THE SERVICE DELIVERY (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY Of UYO)|
|47.||PERCEPTION OF INTERNET USERS ON DATA-DRIVEN ADVERTISING AMONGST UNIVERSITY STUDENTS|
|48.||ASSESSMENT OF YOUTHS AND INTERNET CRIME IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF WARRI SOUTH LGA)|
|49.||APPLICATION OF DATA MINING TECHNIQUES IN THE PREDICTION OF CLIMATE EFFECT ON AGRICULTURE|
|50.||APPLICATION OF ASSOCIATION RULE LEARNING IN CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to email@example.com or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics And Materials For Students