|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|251.||AN ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF STOCK MARKET DEVELOPMENT ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|252.||AUDITING PROCEDURE AND INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM|
|253.||ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF BANK CREDIT ON AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT|
|254.||AN EXAMINATION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CORPORATE PLANNING IN MANAGEMENT PROCESS|
|255.||IMPLICATION OF TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT ON BANKING SECTOR OF NIGERIA AND THE ECONOMY AS A WHOLE|
|256.||COMPANY INCOME TAX ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA, PROBLEM, AND SOLUTION|
|257.||BUDGETING AS A MEANS OF PERFORMANCE EVALUATION IN A PUBLIC SECTOR A Case Study of LASU.|
|258.||BUDGET AS A TOOL FOR PLANNING AND CONTROLLING IN AN ORGANISATION. (A CASE STUDY OF HOTEL INDUSTRY IN LAGOS STATE NIGERIA)|
|259.||BUDGET AND BUDGETARY CONTROL IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY|
|260.||AUDITING PROCEDURE AND INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM|
|261.||APPLICATION OF MARGINAL COSTING TECHNIQUE IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY|
|262.||ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF BANK CREDIT ON AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT|
|263.||APPRAISAL OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF VALUE ADDED TAX ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA|
|264.||APPLICATION OF MARGINAL COSTING TECHNIQUES IN MANAGEMENT DECISION MAKING IN NESTLE FOOD PLC|
|265.||ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) ON NIGERIA ECONOMY.|
|266.||ANALYSIS OF MANAGEMENT AND PERFORMANCE IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS|
|267.||ANALYSIS OF AUDIT PROCEDURE IN A PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANIZATION|
|268.||AN EXAMINATION ON THE MANAGEMENT OF WORKING CAPITAL|
|269.||AN EXAMINATION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CORPORATE PLANNING IN MANAGEMENT PROCESS|
|270.||AN EXAMINATION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CORPORATE PLANNING IN MANAGEMENT PROCESS|
|271.||AN APPRAISAL OF STOCK PRICING IN THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET|
|272.||ACCOUNTING RATIO IN MEASURING BUSINESS PERFORMANCE|
|273.||VALUE ADDED TAX AS A MEANS OF GENERATING REVENUE FOR THE GOVERNMENT|
|274.||THE EFFICIENCY OF EDUCATION EXPENDITURE IN NIGERIA (1990 – 2015)|
|275.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF TAXATION ON GOVERNMENT PROVISION FOR INFRASTRUCTURE FOR BENUE STATE A STUDY OF BIRS|
|276.||STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND PROFESSIONAL USE OF ACCOUNTING DATA FOR COMPANIES BENEFIT (CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY)|
|277.||PUBLIC FINANCE AND HIGHER EDUCATION IN NIGERIA|
|278.||PUBLIC EXPENDITURES ON EDUCATION IN NIGERIA: ISSUES, ESTIMATES, AND SOME IMPLICATIONS|
|279.||FINANCING TRENDS AND EXPENDITURE PATTERNS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES|
|280.||FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS OF MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN THE SOLID MINERAL SECTOR OF NIGERIA BARRICK GOLD CORPORATION AND MULTIVERSE MINING AND EXPLORATION PLC|
|281.||EFFECT OF TAX AUDIT AND INVESTIGATION ON REVENUE GENERATION IN NIGERIA|
|282.||ACCOUNTING RECORDS AND FRAUD PREVENTIVE MEASURES AMONGST CIVIL SERVANTS IN AKWA IBOM STATE|
|283.||ACCOUNTING AS AN INEVITABLE TOOL FOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT|
|284.||A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF INVENTORY VALUATION METHODS ON FINANCIAL REPORT STATEMENT IN SOME MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN ENUGU STATE|
|285.||OIL AND GAS ACCOUNTING: PRACTICE, CHALLENGES AND SOLUTIONS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SHELL NIGERIA PLC)|
|286.||AN ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF STOCK MARKET DEVELOPMENT ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|287.||IMPLICATION OF TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT ON BANKING SECTOR OF NIGERIA AND THE ECONOMY AS A WHOLE|
|288.||ENHANCING PUBLIC CONFIDENCE IN AUDIT REPORT OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA|
|289.||A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE USE OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS IN ASSESSING THE PERFORMANCE OF AN ORGANIZATION|
|290.||AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE CHALLENGES OF IFRS ADOPTION AND IMPLEMENTATION AMONGST SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE OPERATORS IN NIGERIA|
|291.||THE EFFECT OF THE NAIRA DEVALUATION ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA|
|292.||THE APPLICATION OF COST ACCOUNTING TO MANAGEMENT PLANNING, CONTROL AND DECISION MAKING|
|293.||FINANCIAL STATEMENT FRAUD IN AN ORGANIZATION: ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS|
|294.||WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AND CORPORATE PERFORMANCE IN QUOTED MANUFACTURING FIRMS IN NIGERIA|
|295.||THE USE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEM AS A MANAGEMENT TOOL TO ENHANCE DECISION MAKING|
|296.||THE IMPACT OF TRIPLE ENTRY ACCOUNTING SYSTEM ON FINANCIAL REPORTING (A STUDY OF BITCOINS)|
|297.||THE EFFECTS OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS ON JOB INSECURITY IN NIGERIA|
|298.||THE DUE PROCESS AND MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC FUNDS IN NIGERIA|
|299.||IMPACT OF OIL AND GAS ACCOUNTING ON ACCOUNTING PRACTICE IN NIGERIA: (A STUDY OF SHELL NIGERIA PLC)|
|300.||FRAUD MANAGEMENT AND INTERNAL CONTROL AS CORRELATES OF ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS)|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to email@example.com, THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to firstname.lastname@example.org or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
8. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
9. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
Chapter three of the research project or the research methodology is another significant part of the research project writing. In developing the chapter three of the research project, you state the purpose of research, research method you wish to adopt, the instruments to be used, where you will collect your data, types of data collection, and how you collected it.
This chapter explains the different methods to be used in the research project. Here you mention the procedures and strategies you will employ in the study such as research design, study design in research, research area (area of the study), the population of the study, etc. You also tell the reader your research design methods, why you chose a particular method, method of analysis, how you planned to analyze your data.
Your methodology should be written in a simple language such that other researchers can follow the method and arrive at the same conclusion or findings.You can choose a survey design when you want to survey a particular location or behavior by administering instruments such as structured questionnaires, interviews, or experimental; if you intend manipulating some variables.
The purpose of chapter three (research methodology) is to give an experienced investigator enough information to replicate the study. Some supervisors do not understand this and require students to write what is in effect, a textbook.A research design is used to structure the research and to show how all of the major parts of the research project, including the sample, measures, and methods of assignment, work together to address the central research questions in the study. The chapter three should begin with a paragraph reiterating the purpose of research. It is very important that before choosing design methods try and ask yourself the following questions: Will I generate enough information that will help me to solve the research problem by adopting this method?
I think the most appropriate in methods versus methodology is to think in terms of their inter-connectedness and relationship between both. You should not beging thinking so much about research methods without thinking of developing a research methodology.
Metodologia or methodology is the consideration of your research objectives and the most effective method and approach to meet those objectives. That is to say that methodology in research paper is the first step in planning a research project work.
Example of methodology in research paper, you are attempting to identify the influence of personality on a road accident, you may wish to look at different personality types, you may also look at accident records from the FRSC, you may also wish to look at the personality of drivers that are accident victims, once you adopt this method, you are already doing a survey, and that becomes your metodologia or methodology.
Your methodology should aim to provide you with the information to allow you to come to some conclusions about the personalities that are susceptible to a road accident or those personality types that are likely to have a road accident.
The following subjects may or may not be in the order required by a particular institution of higher education, but all of the subjects constitute a defensible in metodologia or methodology chapter.
Click here to complete this article - How To Write Chapter Three Of Your Research Project (Research Methodology)
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved researchwap.com - Project Topics, Free Materials, and Project Topics Ideas